I'm going to be watching Scott Pilgrim vs the World soon, what should I expect? I've been getting mixed opinions on it...

I'm going to be watching Scott Pilgrim vs the World soon, what should I expect? I've been getting mixed opinions on it, with some people saying it's shit and others saying it's the best thing on earth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7iMAvNWSuk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nu-male: The movie.

I wouldn’t be friends with any of the characters in the movie. That being said if you enjoy Edgar Wright’s directing style, you’ll enjoy it visually at least. The cubby blonde lesbo with the gigantic hammer was kind of cute too

Not Mew's best look. Movie for teenagers from 10 years ago. Aged like milk, unlike Mew.

Yeah it's alright, but only an autismo would call it the best or anything close.

Solid editing and visual style, but totally misses the point of the comic, which is about deconstructing the "man child" trope. All in all, still fun to watch even if Michael Cera is horrendously miscast as a stupid slacker.

It's fun, I have this feeling that in other directors hands other than Wright movie would be complete shit, not the best movie ever, not even Wright's best movie, still entertaining.

TRIPS! but yeah OP it's terrible flick that appeals to numales and hipsters

It came out when I was 15 and liked it.

Basically what everybody else said
>shit story
>shit characters
>solid visuals and directing

what do you call his chin?

don't, MEW is a bitch

Expect to fall in love with Mary Elizabeth Winstead all over again.

This

I read the comic after watching the movie when it came out. Its honestly a pretty great adoption when you take into account that it could have been a 6-7 episode mini series.

If you like Edgar Wright movies and you don't have an intense hate for Michael Cera its a great and worth watching.

Edgars worst movie by faaaaaaaaaaar.
You could add all the bad scenes and elements from his other movies and this would still be worst that that.

She actually had like a razor chain thing, Ramona is who pulled out the giant hammer. I agree on cuteness of said chubby blonde though.

a new waifu.

It's one of my favourite movies.

I like when he jumps out the window. That's all I remember

oh yeah
youtu.be/7iMAvNWSuk4

I wanna kill this guy

Great movie. Don't get your hopes too high, but expect to have fun

Twilight for NERDS!!!

movie is a pleb filter

VERY NICE