What Sup Forums characters could beat Goku?

What Sup Forums characters could beat Goku?

If comics count.

Naw manhatten is just ssjblue

Anyone with a laser gun, just walk up when he's eating or sleeping and shoot him in the back.

Fuckin Dead.

Any toon.

Carol Danvers

Prove me wrong

Kazuchika Okada.

Cyclops

its been proven

Wally West and the meme force

hes stronger then sonic ill give him that

this tbqh

What's the joke

Were it cut to just the OP and the first reply, would you get it?

Toon force > everything

Pretty much this
/thread

batman with prep

Nah. Toonforce has a fatal weakness in that it operates on rule of funny. Toonforc against the toon character if its funnier to do so.

Toonforce is a fucking meme at this point. The second anyone displays it makes people want claim that they are overpowered as shit.
The best example is Gumball. He has never fucking used it to his advantage, yet people claim that he can beat the hell out of anyone.

Are you impliying that Uncle Grandpa is not the ultimate God?

No, he's saying that merely having toonforce isn't enough to make the character strong. He actually has to know how to use it properly. Uncle Grandpa is definitely a high tier toon force user.

It's kind of like the speed force. The more control of it you have, the more OP you are.

Uncle Grandpa.

Uncle Grandpa gets beaten up all the goddamn time.

Hey isn't that guy Candleja

Only if he wants to be.

This sound stupid even for Dragonball, explaim

Only if is funny

He's memeing.

god how we have changed since I first arrived here.... Im almost 30.... also this guy can pretty much kick gokus ass

>the angrier he gets, the faster he gets

I can never stop screaming

The question really stands at this point what IS his final form? Because it hasn't been even since SSG became a new thing.

How about Living Tribunal?

A much better question would be: what characters could beat Gohan afterwards

it wasn't a lazer gun it was a plasma gun he got shot with pressurized focus sun spurt i hate when people say laser when talking plasma

Dream of the Endless.

she cant put out as much as she take in
if you know what im saying

The Eds

>can survive the vacuum of space and break reality and the laws of physics if they want to

still poorly executed

woulda been better if something really absurd happened like Guldo manages to hold his breath long enough for Freiza to land a fatal blow, it'd make the sudden time reverse buttpull be even funnier

She's a bottom with a small dick?

I took it to mean she can't keep up during fucking and turns into an insensate ragdoll

New Manhattan created an entire multiverse and rewrote a timeliness using thought. Fuck off.

Lucifer

Popeye
Droopy
Uncle Grandpa
Superman
The Flash
Dr Doom
Reed Richards
Lex Luthor
Karate Kid
Captain Carrot
Dr Strange
Dr Fate
Dr Manhattan
Bill Cipher
Discord
Ogrest
God Man
All-Shockwave
Underbase Starscream
God-Bender
Anti-Monitor
Mandrakk the Destroyer

Zzzzap

>88916235
so he's a nerd that writes fanfiction?

It's obviously a really good laser beam. Cell and the Androids/Cyborgs were also the products of technology and science.

Champa, who is stronger than Super Saiyan Blue, hurt his leg on a coffee table.

Despite having these new "God" forms, absolutely nothing has changed, every character we are introduced to rivals or even surpasses something that is supposed to be able to challenge a God.

Super is a load of utter fucking nonsense.

You can always think of it as Goku and Vegeta essentially prestiging to the lowest divine level, so now they're facing the legends of the universe as well as multidimensional and divine enemies.

Same shit, new coat of paint.

I can Beat Goku

Sup Forumsku

after he challenges clark to a foot-race or an arm wrestling match for the sixth time that day

What I'm getting at, is that nothing has changed. Everything they have done thus far they were all ready doing, and these new forms aren't really giving them any noticeable advantages.

Power level logic is cancerous as fuck. Kinnikuman invented it and dropped it halfway through because it was retarded and interfered with the story by disrupting who could be useful and who could fight who.

His does not care.

Uncle Grandpa is basically Doc Manhattan

Uncle Grandpa is more powerful than Dr Manhattan. The Toon Force absolutely fucking thrashes everything imaginable.

Dumbass newfag.

His name is candle jack and he only takes you after you say his na

"This Isn't Even My Final Form" Is about frieza not goku.

Literally anyone can beat up that nerd.

to be fair Freiza was mad-crazy strong at that point.

is Uncle Grandpa CN's strongest character?

We mean the REAL doctor manhatten Dcuck

His dad just literally needs to get a job while making sure Goku doesn't put two and two together that him getting a job, is causing all of those reality distortions.

every single one of them

Yes? That's the joke? I'm saying Goku keeps finding further forms of power to achieve, and now he has divine power. so I'm joking, what is his final form? SSGSSBj4?

I'm waiting for those quintuple fusions to end up in the show, and we see a fight between the five major old villains fused together and Goku. Fuck it, they're after dragon balls the size of planets that can wish literally anything, go all out with the idiocy.

He is God.

>never heard of bugs
nigga fought and won against the animator escaped and made multiply movies
pic related

>Goku and Vegeta are on the same league as gods now
>Meanwhile, Krillin, Tien, and rest of the human Earthlings aren't even SS1 tier yet
This is why power levels are bullshit. The scaling gets too high and leaves the majority of the cast completely useless.

The main cast can't be 20+ characters that's what naruto is for.

>Couldn't even beat an edgier version of himself
Well gee, just about everyone fuckfence

Better question: What Sup Forums character could beat Goku in an eating contest?

I really want them to do a plot where Tenshinhan, Krillin, Roshi, and Yamcha are tasked with the duty of wiping out a budding Neo-Red Ribbon faction that have Cell Saga-level androids and cool toys. The rest of the game is gonna be fucking off to that interdimensional tournament, that'd be the perfect time to do it.

>What Sup Forums characters could beat Goku?
Whomever the shitty comic book plot demands loser.

>Fuck it, they're after dragon balls the size of planets that can wish literally anything, go all out with the idiocy.
Zamasu wished for immortality and then he died. Super can't even keep it's shit straight.

His edgy version was too OP

>Zamasu wished for immortality and then he died
He didn't die, though. Zeno nuked the entire timeline out of existence after Zamasu shed his mortal shell and became one with the universe, so he simply ceased.

>he died
Are you retarded?

So he died.

Oh here we go.

I have a question, why does getting his body destroyed mean Zamasu becomes the whole universe?

Super is festering putrid dog shit. Like, absolutely irredeemably dreadful and nonsensical.

Death implies that he goes to the afterlife and faces Yama, but that did not happen -- he simply ceased existing entirely. It's not "Zeno destroyed the universe," but "Zeno made it cease on a conceptual level"

Also, I'm not disagreeing with you on one point; Super is shit. As far as post-Z content goes: Japanese GT dub > Super >= English GT dub.

You're making things up now and performing mental gymnastics

Super is better than GT

Goku has an evil twin? Or an official alt-universe evil self? Christ. What's his story and deal?

Oh look Super fans are being utter, utter, utter faggots again. Makes sense, a truly shit cash grab like Super would attract such sub-amoeba scum.

At this point, almost no one. Superman and up are the only possible contenders.

"Superman and up" is about a thousand fucking character in comics alone, cartoons give us plenty more.

In a way it's weird that Superman hasn't had his own prolonged ascent to godhood for some arc. Or presumably stuff like golden Superman who count as deific.

Japanese GT dub is watchable. imo, what really kills it is how abysmal the music in the US dub was. That's not to say there weren't glaring and horrible flaws with it, just that the English dub makes those flaws that much worse

I get what they were going for with Super, but they went in half-cocked and they're paying for it.

An evil Kaioshin from another universe gets his shit kicked in by Goku, making him resolve to remove ningen and seek the Dragon Balls. He uses them to steal the body of a Goku from another timeline, then picks up a time clone on the way, hugs for an uncomfortably long time, and then wishes for his time clone to have an immortal body.

Also, he cuts himself to get more powerful, and gets a scythe as a result. You can't make this shit up.

Are there any co characters around the same level as Goku or any of the other Z Fighters? It seems like pretty much all of DC and Marvel is either stomping them or getting stomped, but I don't know of any characters who could have a truly interesting fights with them. (Obviously not accounting for plot induced bullshit)

Maybe Thor without Odinforce or anything crazy would be a good fight for Goku without SSG or Blue. Though I'd really like to see Mr. Satan vs Batman's rogue gallery.

That's essentially the Garlic Junior filler right there.

He was better than Goku

>This kills the Goku

Oh, I see. So he's technically just a possessed/swapped Goku with corrupt divine power. Ginyu taken to a logical extreme.

Dragonball with its flippant power arrays sometimes provokes some weird thought experiments. I always liked it for that much.

Why the pink hair?

Yeah well an omnipotent being can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Also he wished for immortality, fused with something that wasn't immortal and lost the immortality, and then died.

I think the karate kid could do it maybe iron fist.

>So he's technically just a possessed/swapped Goku with corrupt divine power. Ginyu taken to a logical extreme.

That's the gist of it, yeah. He gets too powerful/edgy, so Goku presses his "Fuck This Timeline" button and calls in the God King of the 12 Universes to delete the entire timeline to defeat him