The chad humour vs the virgin quips.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38Cy_Qlh7VM
youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs
vimeo.com/189876347
youtu.be/phaDyPNnIKg?t=1m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Glad to know I started a trend

I was about to make a counter meme for baiting reasons but I legitimately can't think of any Marvel dialogue that is good.
'There's only one God maam, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that' isn't bad but it's pretty telling that it's the only line I remember from 10 years of movies.

this is the only serious line i remember from their movies too, and probably my favorite
i thought i was the only one that cared for it and everybody else was disgusted by it

Spider-Man 2 had a kino monologue from aunt may, but as far as nu-marvel goes there is nothing

Obviously I'm not talking about Spiderman, just IM1 onwards
Hell even 'With great power comes great responsibility' is more meaningful and iconic than the entire MCU

>Dance off bro, you and me
Is a genius line. It’s much deeper than people think. A battle is basically a dance. Except you can die from it. Someone else will add to this.

Reminder that in the Stewart scene, Snyder is making the point that making a Superman film is inherently blunt. Like "yes bitch of course I have symbolism in a film featuring a guy dressing like that. What the fuck did you niggers expect?". Snyder keeps poking fun at his critics over and over again in BvS. And he does so with complete moral authority.

Careful, OP. One toys with The Mouse at one's peril.

>he's serious

I'M DANCER RIIIICK

both were fucking garbage

>he's my friend
>so was I
Omg it hit me right in the feels when he said that lol

>Movie that realises that it's just stupid capeshit vs movie trying to pretend it's not just stupid capeshit

youtube.com/watch?v=38Cy_Qlh7VM
youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs

>"Tony, I'm glad you're back at the compound. I don't like the idea of you rattling around a mansion by yourself. We all need family. The Avengers are yours, maybe more so than mine. I've been on my own since I was 18. I never really fit in anywhere, even in the army. My faith's in people, I guess. Individuals. And I'm happy to say that, for the most part, they haven't let me down. Which is why I can't let them down either. Locks can be replaced, but maybe they shouldn't. I know I hurt you, Tony. I guess I thought by not telling you about your parents I was sparing you, but I can see now that I was really sparing myself, and I'm sorry. Hopefully one day you can understand. I wish we agreed on the Accords, I really do. I know you're doing what you believe in, and that's all any of us can do. That's all any of us should... So no matter what, I promise you, if you need us - if you need me - I'll be there."

>Youtube blogger nu-male "critics"
Just stop. I can bet each and everyone kissing MCU's ass also kissed TFA's ass.

This is the gayest nu-male shit ever.

>Youtube blogger nu-male "critics"

buzzwords! just listen to the arguments you fucking cliche

The arguments are most definitely shit. Which is why you're not making them yourselves out of fear of being BTFO. Just listen, don't speak, right?

You have thirty seconds to delete this thread.

The Wrath of the Mouse is triangulating its plasma cannon from orbit as I type.

You're far more awful than either dc/marvel cucks

He's the latter. They are desperately trying to downplay an entire genre into "i-it's capeshit". As if 40 years of evolution has somehow lead us to the point of poopy quips. They just don't want to admit that the MCU is absolutely bottom-of-the-barrel crap.

You cucks do realize its all fucking capeshit, right?
Fuck right off with all that garbage.
gb2/comblr/ you fucking numale betas.

Like clockwork
Can bet you 100 dollars this guy is spewing the same shit on Sup Forums.

>Implying I even go to that cesspool of numales
It's ok, you can try to damage control all you like but all these fucking movies are capeshit trash made to appeal to all the betas that read comic books.
Eventually you'll just accept it and then you can begin leaving it behind and growing up.

What a beautiful film. It's the high peak of the genre.

what kind of milk toast eating faggot thinks top is funnier?

Are you 12 or challenged in any way?

Are you?

It's fun because Americans are so fucking retarded they think everything is about them.

That lex shot is legit peak aesthetic

>dude they're all just musicals lmao
>no way to measure quality they're the same genre
>musicals are supposed to be fun and colorful entertainment, don't be pretentious

I hope Nick Mundy gets a heart attack

>dude fantasy that shit is for the kiddies no difference lmao
Arguing with Mousedrones

Also, day vs. night and an homage to that painting of Napolean.

BvS the great kino of our time.

>my capeshit is better than your capeshit

So do you guys love Rick and Morty like Snyder does?

Its visual narration is amazing. Blockbusters make the mistake of putting visual into same category as spectacle and story in the same category as exposition. Snyder takes the bold step to turn the visual into the story and the exposition clouded in lies and deceptions. Even the critics were too dumb to pick up on it, faulting it for not taking the traditional blockbuster form.

Most of the dialogue in the first Thor movie that doesn't have Dennings or Portman speaking are pretty good.

>Deliver us-
>FINISH IT!

Goblin was the fucking best

See
Your argument is not valid. You can stop try defend the bottom-of-the-barrel shit that is the MCU. It's not reflective at all to what the genre should be. The fact that the MCU is standing on Raimi's legacy is just insulting.

River of truth etc. but it's stolen straight from the comics

So is most of BvS, to be fair.

Looks like he is slowly turning into CIA to me

>casual letter after their big fight
That's my biggest problem with Marvel right now, there's no consequence to what goes on in the movie. Everything just ends up fine at the end.

>bald, fat nobody boomer telling young, in-shape respectable people they are awful

will be copying to bait Sup Forumsbabies thanks anons

What film is that left still from? Looks amazing

Movies based on Marvel Comics != Movies made by Marvel Studios.
X-Men 2, Blade 2 and DOFP are great movies even without the background of being a comic adaptation (I would say Logan is the best comic book movie ever created and should be the ending point of the entire genre, but then Sup Forums will bully me again :( ), you will never say something like this about a Marvel Studio movie since they have a completely different concept, the stand alone movies, maybe outside of Winter Soldier, are forgettable as fuck and only works through connection to each other, like a TV series with the difference that this "TV series" has hundreds of millions per episode and every episode is 2 hours long.

To anyone who says BvS wasn't kino

>Jon Leibowitz
>Chad
Choose ONE.

In Spider-Man Homecoming this black janitor goes

>ok so it makes no sense for Captain America, a branded terrorist to be spreading propaganda to kids but fuck it
That's it. It makes no sense, they even point out it makes no sense but still roll with it because the world ceased having an internal logic years ago. I don't see how anyone can defend this.

LOTR.

Reminder that literally everyone in Sup Forums that cares about this DC v. Marvel thing is a spic or a poo in loo

It was actually the lex shot side by side with Napoleon that actually made me think that maybe the bvs memers actually had a point.

I cant say i like bvs but i like it considerably more than i did when i first watched it. Lex in particular has grown on me tenfold

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

The video about pacience after the credits was fine, though.

>famous well liked host
>chills out on a farm all day
>can show up anywhere and receive insane applause at any time
>millionaire

they should rename him to virginwitz you know what i'm sayin

Thats because it had a Shakespearean actor who was legitimately trying to make a serious capeshit. The earlier marvel movies were actually quite decent

top isn't really that different from something you'd see in a Marvel flick, and bottom is a cherry-picked bad quip

Really... i thought it might be from Excalibur or one of the older fantasy movies. Color me impressed

I don't know what's real anymore!

nice bit

vimeo.com/189876347

Snyder's education in classical art shines through and so does his love for film. In BvS, he takes an authentic approach to put culture back in the genre. Snyder doesn't seek to replace classical culture with BvS, rather he means to contribute to it instead by also remaining respectful to the sources that inspired the creation of the superhero comics.

It's a paradigm shift in that it's a return to the old ways.

>That's my biggest problem with Marvel right now, there's no consequence to what goes on in the movie. Everything just ends up fine at the end.
You seem confused. Half of the Avengers are fugitives that have gone into hiding.

Not surprised, Zack is literally /ourguy/.

Napoleon Bonaparte by Robert Hayden
Perhaps a nod to Nietzsche as well

?

>MCU is absolutely bottom-of-the-barrel crap

I agree it is, but then pretty much all super hero films are trash, I barely even watch them anymore, missed the newest spiderman, thor 2, civil war, wonder woman... I just don't keep track anymore, I simply don't understand this DC vs Marvel shit, their all fucking crap you know beat for beat everything that will happen in the films, no one important dies, a big shitty cgi monster fight at the end or hordes of drones for the heroes to fight, no tension, nothing.

this is what happens when 5th grader writes fan-fic for literature project

And then Homecoming forgets all about thatI mean is anyone supposed to take this conflict seriously? Not even the MCU universe bothers. Why should ours?

>Jew
>manlet
>outlived his relevancy
>constantly getting crushed by the disappointment he sees on the faces of people that come to see him in public when they realize he's actually a manlet Jew
>couldn't make enough money to fill the void in his soul
ftfy

in hindsight it wasnt really deserved, their relationship isnt well developed since all they do is throw insults and bants at one another

>but then pretty much all super hero films are trash,
But this is fucking false. Superhero films were always at the forefront in innovating action films. Raimi, Nolan, Burton, Del Toro and now Snyder have all made signifcant cinema contributions through superhero films. I really think you're selling these guys and their hard work short when you equate them to the most cynical and lazy film universe ever constructed. It's fair if you simply dislike all superhero films. I respect that. But I think it sets a tragic outlook if we simply assume shit as the genre standard.

Lex looks like female in her 40s here

The color balance similarities and Lex's delusions of grandeur makes the Napoleon comparison far more plausible.

>snyder
I stopped reading right there

This guy keeps updating that video. And he only strengthens a point I keep making about the Superman fight, it's actually a retreat for Batman into his childhood. I didn't even consider the part where he runs and slams Superman down into the ground.

It's fine I know reading is hard.

>always at the forefront in innovating action films

No they weren't, Aliens, Heat, Terminator 1/2, The Matrix, Indiana Jones, Predator and Mad Max all innovated far more than any superhero film.

youtu.be/phaDyPNnIKg?t=1m13s
The actual bit is pretty shit

>Superhero films were always at the forefront in innovating action films
Tell me, has any superhero movie ever tried doing something new or different in a cinematic way?

One user said it best in another thread; DChads are the ones that like BR2049 for its amazing cinematography, nuanced characters and bold story.

MCUcks will like it because it has many upvotes on Reddit and RT gave it a positive score. That is if they haven't dismissed it for its slow pacing and lack of quips.

the dialogue between zemo and black panther at the end of civil war was pretty good, probably the best part of the movie

See it's funny because the movie you're trying to make look good is really bad and the movie you're trying to look bad is actually good.

>>couldn't make enough money to fill the void in his soul
Which of (((them))) is that not true of?

Marvel is whiter

Never doubt Zack

>But this is fucking false. Superhero films were always at the forefront
opinion discarded

is there anything worse than snyderfags?
I don't think so

>islam
>nigger
>jews
>whiter

But what they are doing is 'ironic', so automatically cool and thoughtful, you know.

The internal logic is that the videotape was made after 2012 before Civil War.
Why does a prestigious school for mentally gifted children still use a VCR and CRT TV in 2017? Why were The Avengers making fitness VHS tapes in 2012 when the last VHS was made in 2006?
Because muh 80s. Literally every Marvel film this year was made in the image of the first Guardians of the Galaxy, that is the new template for Marvel.