Subway Riders Won't Even Give Up Their Seats for a Pregnant Olivia Wilde

Would you have moved Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/us-sailor-birth-aboard-aircraft-carrier-persian-gulf/story?id=42041606
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based paul

I would have POWER SLAMED MY DICK into WINDOW,,CAUSING AN IN AIR INTERCEPTION

im a 6'1, 275lb black bodybuilder. anyone gonna treat me like a damn human being, or like a dangerous animal/ fucktoy for white women.

welcome to the suck bitch, deal with it

Probably just think she is fat

Pregnant, not pregnant, whats the difference its still one human being and a mass of flesh that isn't human according to feminists.

MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL
(until it's inconvenient for us)

why the fuck is a pregnant multi-millionaire riding public transportation?

>not asking her to sit in your lap
people are gay

this

I look able bodied, but I have serious equilibrium problems and a damaged ankle. Would she prefer I stand so that on the first jolt I can loose my footing and fall on her stomach?

Pretty fucking ableist of her to assume all those men could have moved for her.

Did she even ASK? Or did she assume people would automatically go out their way to make her comfortable?

Leftists:
>my baby is only a baby if I want it and if I do want it, you'd better go out of your way to help me carry it. If I dont want it, youd better go out of your way to help me get rid of it all while treating me exactly the same as a man only better because I happen to want my baby

They probably just thought she was fat like other washed up movie stars.

Did she even ask? I don't analyze every bus passenger, sometimes you can't just assume the world revolves around you.

>roastie doesn't get her slut privilege one out of a million times
>immediately whines about it on twitter

Fembots can't come soon enough.

most places with competent public transportation have massive traffic congestion, it's usually quicker to take a subway in any city that has it than to take a car

Yes, I would have, but I am not black or hispanic and don't use public transportation.

The later. She is an attractive woman and attractive women cannot imagine a world where everyone doesn't notice them all the time.

>if a woman wants to keep the baby, society has to pay for it
>if a woman wants to kill the baby, society has to pay for it

That's what you're supposed to do. I always give up my seat to pregnant women or to the elderly.

She could give birth on my face.

i guess so. If i had millions, i would live as far away from people as possible

I'd live near a city but you couldn't pay me enough to live in one

>shelly publishing
is this 2005

its 2016. the rampant misogyny of assuming pregnant women are delicate flowers and need to sit at all times is barbaric. baka

I would have been out of my seat as soon as she came near me.

Sure modern women piss me off but I'm still going to behave how my mother taught me. It's called manners.

move if she is pregnant. do not move if she is fat. simple

This literally happened to me on a packed airport shurttle transport a couple weeks ago. Some pregnant white chick got on and looked at me and I actually thought 'oh I should give up my seat'. Then I immediately suppressed that white knight instinct shit because I assume she was some stupid liberal cunt anyways, so fuck her.

Fucking fag toothpaste

>manners
>canada
i agree w you though, user

How's that working out for your love life, champ?

FALCON PUNCH

>hey would you like a seat?
>why, do you think just because I'm a WOMYN I'm not strong enough to stand, so I need man to help me? You fucking shitlord.
>fine, I'll just sit.
>WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU GIVING ME YOUR SEAT YOU FUCKING SEXIST!

Yeah, I'd offer her my seat, even though sees probably a liberal living behind gates in her comfy house with Jason.

I would have let her sit on my face.

TOOTHPASTE

>demand equal treatment
>complain when you receive equal treatment

if she was white but only if she was on the bus with her white husband. if shes alone, cant risk giving up my seat to a coalburner

>abortion is legal
why should anyone move?

>google "olivia wilde feminist"
>first result

>olivia wilde will never splatter your open mouth with afterbirth on the subway

Thats okay, that's my fetish

>im an obese shitposter
fixed

>please m'lady, take my seat.

Because they thought you were fat. It's almost like people in metropolitan areas don't acknowledge each other or give a fuck, whuddathunk?!

/thread

your fat lad

Wow, a fucking leaf makes a irrelevant and stupid post. Fuck off with your blind nigger hating, there's a time and a place for it. (Protip, newfag, blacks on Sup Forums aren't niggers).

>@AlwaysRight524

and he is

If somebody did offer her a seat, she'd cry about how it's sexist for a man to assume a woman is weaker. She's pregnant, not crippled, you patriarchal shitlord.

did she just assume someone's bodily status?

ableist as fuck

The definition of equality is equalness aka equality
Not feminism

I'm one of those nice guys deep down.
Like when I drove to the store the other day I saw a woman walking towards the store; Then it started POURING, and I was going to offer her a ride home but then I was like ".....I don't owe this bitch anyway...She wants to be equal and no one ever gave me a ride".

That's life. Women want equate rights, they can deal with the shitty parts of equality too. For me it's even painful sometimes having to let women deal with their bad choices, but I just comfort myself by thinking of it as "tough love"/

Fuck you, bitch.
If my life were roses, I would have my own car instead of having to take transit with the scum of the entire city. I work for a living, you can afford a car service but choose to ride the train just so you have something to complain about on faceberg. Fuck you.

Because manners are important and you should always aim to be a gentleman.

You cannot on the one hand decry modern women, and then on the other hand be a scumbag yourself. That's being a hypocrite.

t. nigger

Nope. I wouldn't give up my seat for some dude and cunts want equality so I won't give up my seat for them. See and check those dubs.

That made no sense. I've had full conversations in sign language with gorillas that I could fully understand. You are dumber then an ape.

I think we need to start shipping in apes to replace black population.

How would you know what that is?

>wants equality
>complains about equality

I like paul

Cry more bitch, it's not the public's job to cater to your whore ass

The world does not stop and start at your convenience just because you let some guy blow his beans up your muff. If you aren't prepared to live through the trials of pregnancy, don't fucking get pregnant.

I fucking hate women. Constantly expecting special treatment but still complain about equality.

If they didn't have vaginas they would be outcast from society for being useless parasites.

>You cannot on the one hand decry modern women, and then on the other hand be a scumbag yourself. That's being a hypocrite.

No it isn't. They broke the covenant first, and yet still demand that we keep up our end. Fuck em.

>Wanting to take my seat
nigga I don't know what she thinks I'm doing on the subway but lord above he knows I'm letting out the raunchiest farts imaginable. These are the kind of things that I would be ashamed to let out in public normally but the subway in DC already smells like a toilet so I can get away with it. These are so bad I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. This shit so bad I don't even wash my boxers I just throw them away. The next nigga who sits on that spot is gonna need to get peeled off the cushon cause my lingering farts are gonna melt his ass to the seat. Niggas be trying to prosecute me for warcrimes when jewish people walk on that train. Who the fuck would want me to stand up my ass is gonna be eye level with you stupid shit. I have "Silent" and "Deadly" tattooed across my asscheeks this shit is so foul. Nigga I'm I'm sitting on a train you know the only reason is so I don't knock my fuckin shoes off from the force of wind. Holy lord above nigga you retarded you don't want that seat.

It's genuinely difficult to tell preggos from fatties these days.
The pregnant fatties add even more complexity.

$20 says that kid will kill himself via OD by 25 or so.

How is that a gender issue Jesus fucking Christ.?
Women are supposed to get up for pregnant women and elders too.

You mgtow fuckers are as bad as those lgbtqvstsegdt feminist.

This, Olivia Wilde is an aneorixic cunt. Any baby bump is just going to fill out her figure more.

I give my seat up for pregnant women only if they find a place to stand without hesitation

If it looks like she fully understands that the world shouldn't bow to her for her own decisions, I'll offer my seat

I was thinking this was going to be an ugly cunt feminist then I found out who this is and I like what I've seen her in. RIP Tron Legacy. I was one of your few defenders.

Anyway, fucking typical.

Fpbp
Tbh, I'd give up my seat but I'm a noble swordsman..

According to liberals she's carrying whats essentially a turkey dinner in her stomach, so whose to say I don't deserve the seat more because I had a large meal? Equality bitch

abcnews.go.com/International/us-sailor-birth-aboard-aircraft-carrier-persian-gulf/story?id=42041606
>A U.S. sailor is doing fine after giving birth to a baby she said she didn't know was expecting

I wonder if she's black

I would think Paul was an asshole if we still lived in a somewhat traditional America... however since we lived in a progressive shitfest and olivia wilde is that kind of proponent of it. The cunt can stand.

i only stand for old people or disables

pregnant women can go fuck themselves DESU

Pretty much this. I broke my ankle and my pants covered my walking cast. I had to sit on the bus or risk making my injury worse, and I didn't even choose to break my ankle.

> women
> smart

select one

>pro "reproductive rights", and therefor there is no "human" inside of her until she gives birth
>cries when people don't give her the benefit of a seat because she's overweight

sad world

I'm surprised that thing was still alive. was she going to the abortion clinic.

>Girl: I'm pregnant, give me your seat
>Literally me: Well it's not my fault, go to someone else to fix it

You didn't even get to orgasm..

Really if I can tell the woman is a leftist type I'd let her stand.

But I also dont like in a shit city that I'd need to be in a tin can with shitheads anyway

> pregnant man

I remember when halo 3 came out.

She was part of the live countdown on G4 (It was the only videogame channel in NA at the time) and she was interviewing TSquared (famous halo player at the time)

He was like
>yeah I'm pretty good, i can show you sometime. I'll add you, what's your gamertag?

Munn:
>G-game...gaming.. w-what?

TSquared
>.....gamertag?....like the name you use to play.

Munn
>......play?

T2>....yeah?....

>awkward silence then cuts to kevin perrera

She went on to quit the show out of nowhere. Was in a bunch of failed sitcoms and tried to transition to movies. She doesnt work much these days.

So yeah like most females in the gaming industry, shes a complete fraud. I would probably stand and just put my bag in the chair and tell her not to fucking touch it or I'll gut-punch her hapa mutt growing in her womb.

:^)

mmm..tweneh thuree darrahs

Good job pepe, not cornudo.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think I've ever seen a woman give up her seat for anybody

Unless you count reluctantly moving her fucking purse out of the seat next to her

>don't treat me different reeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>okay now treat me different please

>didn't know
So constipated so often you can't even tell if you're having a period or just bleeding from your anus.
I'm genuinely impressed.

So men with food babies must be allowed to sit

Maybe you shoulda gotten pregnant from a dude with a car lol.

>Be a celebrity
>Still riding the Subway

Why do people insist on living in a fucking metro? Any of the smarter non-libshit celebrities generally own ranches in Montana or some shit.

Then she sucked some famous guys dick or something

someone has been daydreaming of changing gender and having a baby while pre-op

very heteronormative and oppressive comment.

>pregnant man
Is this what liberals really believe?

She's a fucking moron. This is why people should have to pass certain exams in order to have children. She's a waste of space who is creating two more pieces of garbage just like her.

#equality

>yfw you realize 80's/90's sitcoms were spot on about women.

>kids today wont be redpilled by archie bunker or ted bundy

Up to us to redpill the next generation