Last night I dreamt I made love to J-10. It was so soft and warm

Last night I dreamt I made love to J-10. It was so soft and warm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H98Q9VU6IEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz2NUzgMvz8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1WNNPvrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0nwQS6rvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good to know you're into incest babies.

They had a large enough sample population and a whole selective breeding program to prevent inbreeding.

If the humans were there for thousands of years, how were there not more than just the small group we're shown in the episode?

Purging the excess

Population control. If it wasn't for the one old lady, I would have chalked it up to Logan's Run method.

How were there so many distinctive races in the zoo?

Because gems are really gay and most of the population died out because they kept choosening guys with guys and girls with girls to satisfy their perversions.

Pink Diamond probably scoured the earth to collect the whole set.

Selective breeding.
They were Trying to get the best humans trough artificial selection.

Ronaldo warned us about aliens abducting humans for their space so, we didn't listen.

eh, you almost never achieve full homogeneity when you have that much diversity. Look at how long mixed-white-and-black people have been intermingling in this country and how it still produces totally unpredictable color combos.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Multiple enclosures.

And I'd imagine the infants are kept in incubation pods or something.

Pink Diamond wanted to catch them all to have a collection of different humans.

>thicc bitches
>Delicious brown
>no gay shit
Truly it was a paradise

We need more pics of all of them

>no gay shit
Did you miss the part where all the men Choosened Ga-reg?
I'd choosen Y6 right into the fucking mattress.

That wasn't necessarily romantic, given how naive they all were. It's more like they were just fascinated by him.

People have only been intermingling in the US for, what, 10 generations? Assuming the zoo is 5,000 years old that means humans have been bred in captivity there for at least 200 generations. Genetic diversity doesn't mean much when your population is so small and it's been shuffled together that many times.

Why are we being spammed with SU threads?

Because youre a fag and deserve it

Why is your mom on my dick?

>Why are people talking about a cartoon on Sup Forums
Drink bleach

the bomb was leaked

>gems watching you fuck on camera

I would get performance anxiety.

So you think there's no chance in the thousands of years that the choosing machine picked 2 guys or 2 girls?

On THIS show?

Blame your genius mods for banning /sug/ after 5 new episodes came out

>multiple threads about the same fucking episodes that could be contained in one fucking thread

kys yourself

Isn't the whole point of the choosening ritual to select breeding partners? Both of the times someone was choosened it was a guy and a girl.

/sug/ is banned because of some triggered hotpocket so we have to make single topic threads

I bet each choosened pair only produced one offspring, so that each generation is only half as big as the previous.

In order to have the amount of diversity they did after 5000 years, they must have had a HUGE initial sample size. Otherwise, they'd all be one homogenous race and inbred by this point. But with so few left, they must be reducing their numbers every generation somehow, so that's the best I can think of.

or there's just multiple rooms in the zoo with even more humans that we don't see. that space station is fucking massive after all

Pretty much this. There have to be more humans, the only reason we saw that small population is because the Crewniverse couldn't animate so many people, so we got a few human characters that could be fleshed out a little to make us care about them.

best theory!

I envy you user. Id do anything for a beautiful childlike GF so innocent that all shell do is love me and never abandon me

If anything theyre pan, because they as a race have the capacity to fuck any gender in the universe

i don't think that the humans in the human zoo have sex, or at least have a lust for one another.

It had been thousands of years before any new humans came though.

The thought of being kept in a zoo as some kind of specimen turns me on

Wow. I'm surprised this didn't turn into a J10 dump. Good on you Sup Forums

>The thought of being kept in a zoo as some kind of specimen turns me on
Y-you too?

>J10 dump

There aren't enough pictures.

But there are a few out there and yet Sup Forums didn't drop any and instead had a discussion.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the choosening is just another meaningless thing to keep the zoo humans happy while the having actual creation of new humans are done by machines or something. I just can't imagine them having sex at all.

Hey I mean the mods didn't let us continue the containment general, so now there's a bunch of threads all thinly veiled for discussing the episodes that officially came out.

The gems created a safe and perfect environment for humans in captivity, all that only happened because Greg tried to teach them the degenerate earthly acts.

Because Jesus knows when you touch yourself

He's a bigger pervert than any of us, then

>no gay shit
user, this is Steven Universe we're talking about here. There's always gay shit, even if they can't be straightforward about it, it's just safe to assume everyone is at least bisexual.

The human containment area looked massive, but the area Steven was in looked rather small. I'm pretty sure they have multiple areas in the zoo, each with different humans.

This show has literally become Rebecca Sugar's erotic fantasies for kids, hasn't it?

>yfw he was voiced by Lamar

>become
I don't know how to tell you this, user

>/sug/ got banned so we have to spam the board with the same threads at the same time for the next week

Don't be THAT fandom, dicklips.

>Don't discuss new episodes of your cartoon on a board dedicated to talking about cartoons

Discuss it. Don't spam it.
Use the catalog and check to see if there's already a thread up. There were 2 threads up last night that were both about Blue Diamond. Before that, there were four fucking threads up about the crying. There's just no need.

The mods are fucking idiots so it's on you not to be a faggot.

You all think the Amethysts get a kick at spying on the zoomans during their choosenings? Like laughing at the funny faces they make as they spit DNA at each other?

Rose seemed to find that trashy sci-fi romance novel of Greg's funny.

Definitely.

Where were the children?

You can't say that they keep them seperate, because Steven was just placed with the adults.

Born in batches, bred on cycle so generations grow uni-formally?

Do we even know if they actually know what sex is? Gem probably make them hold hands and then proceed to do all the mumbo jumbo technology to labor the baby.

Maybe they do. Greg interrupted the choosening, so we currently don't know what would happen after the matchmaking part.

J-10 told Steven to stay out of it, so wherever is involved is not intended for children.

He was allowed to watch, though.

Real anime would of had a panty upskirt shot here.

>STEEEVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
>GAAAAAAH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck you guys are making me stay up late to draw some J-10 stuff.

S-source?

What is pearl wearing then?

And I just noticed the underside of Sapphire's dress is meant to look like a geode or some other cut formation I forget the name of.

What do you know about warmth?

It's a cartoon.

I'm surprised I haven't seem more about how ethnically diverse the human-zoo was, and how 1000s of years of the Gems preventing race-mixing in their choosenings would have been necessary to maintain that diversity so that everyone doesn't just become the same shade of brown.

>GREGGED

Who is cucking the cute brown guy in this image? Is he getting cucked by Gareg, or by J-10?

yes

I bet you didn't even make a splash

when told he can chozen whoever he wants, he canonically tried to chozen Gareg, so he's getting cucked by j-10.

don't you a SMASH

Surprised you didn't post these.
youtube.com/watch?v=H98Q9VU6IEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz2NUzgMvz8

Is she Gregnant?

MURDER

there is a third one now btw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1WNNPvrkY

Ah, a 5th Steven Universe thread eh? OP you are just lucky that the mods are not here this week.

Where can I find mega links/leaks of the new episodes? I'm freaking out.

Bluejr?

I got it somewhere in The Zoo tag on Tumblr. Fucker didn't tag it J10

Just go to /trash/, you big baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0nwQS6rvo

No.

If someone burst into your house and shat all over the floor and told you if you didn't like it you can just leave, would you? Or would you tell him off for shitting on your floor?

>White washed Chel

Nah, no thanks.

Sup Forums isn't your house faggot. You don't own Sup Forums anymore than SU fandom does

>thinks he owns anything on an internet basketweaving frog posting website

Why was greg such a beta faggot?

milked for semen

Still hung up on his dead rock wife.