Is gay sex haram?

Is gay sex haram?

Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/city/Poulsbo-Washington.html
fascrs.org/patients/disease-condition/rectal-prolapse-expanded-version
dailystormer.com/finally-muslim-brotherhood-authorizes-anal-jihad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It might be haram, but it feels really good.

A

Going with /pol's generally logic, yes.

FUCKING

No. More fucked in the ass.

Absolutely

TRIPS

FAGGOT

Depends on if the dick is feminine or not

God, we really do ruin everything. I want to tear this leaf off and become Peru.

Only if the balls touch

I find this amazingly hot

Like I became rock hard after seeing it

I just graduated college and had to fight internally to not go gay

What do i do :(

>want to try it but guys are fucking ugly, might get aids and trannies here don't exist

fuck life

I shave my asshole too. I like it. I can't help it.

only if the boy's balls haven't dropped

Well you already are gay, so might as well have some fun

It's halal if you do it in dark as mudslime god lacks night vision can't see it. Also goats, camels and donkeys.

Donkeys aren't they more mexico's thing?

OPs pic is the new canadian flag.

gay cucks fuck you leafs

No, now go back to fucking your cousin.

not necessarily

I'm from Wa not the south. Now go back to hiding from cartel head hunters

I am from Mexico city not the north. Now go back to smoking cannabis.

>Donkeys aren't they more mexico's thing?

Donkeys are pretty common in sandbox as well, but if you are interested in water buffaloes East-Timor is the place to be.

Go back to Sup Forums from which you came.

I'm from poulsbo a prosperous safe suburb. Or it was until we got tons of your people coming here. When i graduated we had people who literally could not speak English. your people ruin everything, imagine how nice mexico could be if only inhabited by Spaniards.

LEAF

Why do you have to make nofap so hard on me?

Yes.

wait a minute.. we're NOT suppose to fuck dudes?

if im not suppose to sex them, why are they so hot?

checkm8 poltards

I mean...uh...it makes me tingle desu.

Water buffaloes that's some real kinky stuff user. Timor lest never been, is it nice?

why would anyone want that up their butt

Stay strong, user.

Don't confuse chicanos with the rest of us, we don't want them either. You can keep them. Also, see Spain.

What is a chicano

Chicanos. Your entire country is mestizo or indio. Spain has a gdp per capita 3 times as high as yours. They are a first world country, not a net emmigrator, not dependent on remittances. Those chicanos are going back.

nigger

Ist probably a nigger

I met up with a guy off craigslist for sex but when I got in his truck I got scared and pussied out. I want to be fucked by a man so bad.

Well you are on Sup Forums there is /soc/ and Sup Forums, they have plenty of hookups.

Chicano or Chicana (also spelled Xicano or Xicana) is a chosen identity of some Mexican Americans in the United States.

>20% unemployment
>Negative net international migration until 2013.
Such an example of a successful country.

Poulsbo is nice. Is there a lot of Hispanics there? I've only seen whites

no

lol hes putting his pee pee in the poopy place. lol

Why do we have specific boards?

does it feel good?

There are plenty, either in the mobile home park or by rudolph lane pure mestizos. And they are violent by white suburban standards, I remember high school, the guys got in so many fights. Deer run is nearly pure white, and I like it that way
todovia mejor que tu país

Yes

I hope you burn in hell disgusting faggot, you homos need to rot in prison

wtf...

explain to me why you want your butthole to stop functioning and suffer physical trauma? how is that appealing?

like what

totally. fu milo. sage

now thats a pretty flag

city-data.com/city/Poulsbo-Washington.html
Sure it's still 3/4 white now but a lot of those are white pensioners and more illegals come every year.

must be a leaf on proxy

No trolling, but there are high odds that getting fucked in the ass will turn you more feminine.

Enjoy your lisp.

Todavía mejor que tu país*
Doubtful, but whatever makes you feel happy.

If you take it slow and use lube your ass isn't gonna rip in half you moron. Anal prolapse and all that shit is just scare mongerning, it's a rare thing to occur in the first place and occurs most with elderly and pregnant woman giving birth.
source: fascrs.org/patients/disease-condition/rectal-prolapse-expanded-version
Like you're being fucked?

nigger

Oh whatever, i didn't make some accents. I live in America, and occasionally speaking to some relatives who only speak Spanish doesn't warrant a bilingual keyboard. Do you really think Mexico is better than Spain? My relatives in Cuba make fun of Mexico.

>I will call him his national symbol that comes from a tree that produces his national food that will show him

dailystormer.com/finally-muslim-brotherhood-authorizes-anal-jihad/

Mercer Island and Normandy Park are safe and majority white - 15/20mins from Seattle no traffic. Could always move, probably more job opportunities here

does anybody have that webm of the twink with LITERALLY the cutest ballsack of all time? he's like on top of a guy reverse with ass to the camera

i saw it once on /gif/ and it's the only ballsack i've ever thought was cute

>Cuban.
Oh, well, colour me surprised.

> (You)
I'm a UW student so, not likely to afford anything like that soon. And Tacoma I don't know after they had that whole lead things years ago.