>"MUH NOSTALGIA!"

>>"MUH NOSTALGIA!"
>"BEST SEQUEL EVER!"
>"MOVIE OF THE DECADE!"

why does Sup Forums like this shit anyway? The movie was long and boring. And the plot was just cliched with same old "le wonder child who can tip the balance of power in the world so must kill it" tropes. It was literally a cyberpunk version of Wolverine 3.

If you don't like this movie, go back to r_ddit. It's literally Blade Runner + Drive and if the thought of that alone doesn't get you rock hard then get out of my face. You'll never be one of us.

Because that's what people want to see. The age of film that meant something is dying out. The trend right now is to make people feel smart, false ambiguity with an answer lacking any subtlety.

It's smart cinema for capeshitters. Now we need to filter even more garbage to appreciate quality work.

Why would I want to be one of you though?

>It's literally Blade Runner + Drive and if the thought of that alone doesn't get you rock hard then get out of my face. You'll never be one of us.
Cringe.

post you're top 10

It's a forced TFA tier cashgrab sequel without anything worthwhile to add to the charming mystery of the cult classic original.

"Boring" is not an argument, it only says what your mood was while watching the film.
Same as saying "it was fun", that does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film whatsoever.

You are beyond hope faggot.

>an almost 3 hour long R rated visually focused slow burning neo-noir sci fi film with zero quips that deals with the human condition
>"cashgrab sequel"
sure thing buddy

Also the character of K and his relationship with Joi is ten times more "charming" than the character of Deckard and the utterly flat romance with zero chemistry he had with Rachel in the original.
This is pretty much a non disputable fact.

I actively dislike the original but I loved 2049. There is no nostalgia for me because I only watched the original a couple weeks ago for the first time

12 angry white bois
Findin niggas
Gone wit dem welfares
QED

No order:
October (Eisenstein/Aleksandrov, 1928)
Millennium Mambo (Hou, 2001)
The Death King (Buttgereit, 1990)
Werckmeister Harmonies (Tarr, 2000)
A Page of Madness (1926, Kinugasa)
The Beekepper (Angelopoulos, 1986)
The Wind Will Carry Us (1999, Kiarostami)
The Tree of Wooden Clogs (1978, Olmi)
Nazarin (Bunuel, 1959)
OUT 1 (Jacques Rivette, 1970)

Why?

homophobia is a big no-no on nu-chan.

When you're able to form an actual opinion and not just force copy pastas you might be taken a bit seriously

>The movie was long
thats what brainlets have been saying non stop, what a sad world we live in, imagine if you ask these fools to meditate or concentrate in a subjec. its no wonder that people are so depressed and mentally ill nowadays.

You know what I find most pathetic about lists like this?
It shows that the user has a definitive Top 10 somewhere written down on a notepad file with all the years and directors already written so he can copy paste it to eternity. Just writing down the names isn't enough, he has to put directors AND years, like just putting down the director isn't enough data for anyone to find said film.
And he could watch a film in a year or two and had the best film experience of his life, but he won't put it on this list because a 2018/2019 film doesn't look as "patrician" if it's right next to an Eisenstein or Bunuel flick.

>Long and boring
Fuck off capeshitter. Your opinion is void

Is that why wanted my list, so you could project your insecurities onto me?? You do know we use to have top 10, 3x3, X best films you seen this week threads all the time right?
>And he could watch a film in a year or two and had the best film experience of his life, but he won't put it on this list because a 2018/2019 film doesn't look as "patrician" if it's right next to an Eisenstein or Bunuel flick.
Actually I expected Boyhood and Voyage of Time to make my top films of all time after waiting years for them and was sorely disappointed by both

Whats your top 10?

interlinked

>Is that why wanted my list, so you could project your insecurities onto me
I was not the user you originally replied to
>You do know we use to have top 10, 3x3, X best films you seen this week threads all the time right?
Yes, and it's not like you have to write films there with directors and years. The only more pathetic anons are those who not only write the directors and years, but they even write the films titles in their native languages so their list "seems" somehow even more diverse and "patrician"

Here's my current 10 favorites
>Wake in Fright
>The Vanishing (Spoorloos)
>Fail-Safe
>Pickpocket
>Man Bites Dog
>The Conversation
>Eraserhead
>The Wages of Fear
>No Country for Old Men
>Das Boot

Not him but I'm glad that SOMEONE agrees that Boyhood was disappointing. Everyone wants to claim that it's this big ol' 12 year epic masterpiece but it was mediocre with some great acting from the supporting cast. Also, I disagree about 2049 wanting to appeal to a greater crowd by making them feel smart, not to say that other movies don't do that, but I found it all very straightforward (without the forced ambiguity, as you said) and loved it for the sole reason of being so interested in the characters. However, I respect your points and your opinion.

You're fucking insufferable. I honestly hope you're baiting.

Hahahahahahah fucking Christ

>tfw only video game playing babbies like this trash
did reddjima give his seal of approval or something?