Wow I am really thinking

wow I am really thinking

>if you dont import terrorism... the terrorists win

Never have I seen a more retarded political cartoon. As if Muslims need a reason to blow shit up other than being Muslim.

yep. if it wasnt for people being critical of islam, islam would be peachy and peaceful just take a look at the middle east. all those brown people getting along.

I love how the left calls Donald Trump a fear monger when their top argument against him is "HE'S LIKE LITERALLY AN ISIS RECRUITER"

WOW it truly did.....

(((Leftists who dont oppose this)))
(((Conservatives who try REALLY hard to disregard this)))

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.

I absolutely love this argument actually.
>Saying bad things about ISIS and making a critique against Islam creates extremists

"So maybe you should stop doing that to whites?"

>"N-no that's d-different."

Also:
>saying mean things to Muslims means they will turn into Jihadists.

holy shit kikes just don't give a fuck

based

As if they can even understand English over there anyway.

You could have Obama talking about how good his golf game was and subtitle it in haji with "Yeah, I fucking love bacon and want to force every A-rab to eat it too."

The sooner we stop supporting isreal, the faster radical Islam looses the propaganda campaign against the west

I know right?

someone who turns into a radical terrorist simply due to the fact that his beliefs were criticised was always a radical .
it is beyond me how nobody sees this

> nationalism is bad because cavemen are violent

I have a brain freeze

fpbp

Where did i say that?

Whats wrong with only supporting Europe and America?

>if we fight isis, they win

Except instead of blowing through a trumpet they're blowing themselves up.

Fucking 'Radical Islam' my ass.

>oh the poor oppressed Palestinians abloo bloo bloo

> implying I care about either the palis or the jews

/thread

Muslims are a problem. Muslims have been a problem since the Library of Alexandria fell. Muslims will continue to BE a problem until their backwards fucking religion headed by a pedophile is destroyed and they pass legislation based on logic and join the rest of us in the 21st century.

if they would join isis then we were right to ban them

>mfw I saw some hillary attack ad with trump saying mean words and a bunch of gimpy amputee vets looked sad
>mfw normies will forget clinton voted for the war the created the gimps

>Guys, the Umayyads clearly deserve to own Iberia. The Franks are just racists you grabbed the duchy of Aquitaine and are trying to wall it off in a blatant land grab. That's why they have Muslim pirates who keep raping and pillaging their coasts.

>The Karlings in France are the only ones who don't oppose this Imperialism. Why is this so?

Nice meme.

>The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct “Palestinian people” to oppose Zionism.

>For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

-Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein

This would only make sense if anti-white propaganda reignited the KKK to black segregation era levels or alleged rampant anti-semitism today caused a jewish extremist movement.

But no its only mudslimes turning into nutjobs when you say bad things about their book

My synapses are really firing

Found the Muslim.

>If you imply that muslims are a source of terrorism, they might prove you right!

I'm breddy sure he's defending white people famalam

why do we give money to any of those countries.... we have poor people here...

"Fear bigotry" is exactly why I won't vote Hillary

>yfw a part of you genuinely want the west to lose so those pink-haired cunts and beta-males feel deeply enriched by moderate mudslimes.

Good point.
I read it like this
Ban Muslims.
Fear Bigotry: Radical Islam.

Makes sense to me.

>Muslims login land
i see no problem here

>as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem.
And this is wrong... why?

>dont say things I dislike or I will be a terrorist.

>"Trump is such a fearmongerer!"
>"His rhetoric will cause WWIII and Islamic extremism to kill US ALL, ALL OF US REEEE"