youtube.com/watch?v=llyiQ4I-mcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xPZigWFyK2o
youtube.com/watch?v=XziLNeFm1ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want u in my room

fpbp

vengalel

Lemme hear ya say wayo

Probably the most hype intro of any Star Wars film.

Oh god damn

Why didn't he try spinning?

If you watch the scene again both him and obi wan spin their fighters multiple times giving them a +10 good trick buff, Anakin also spins to destroy the homing missiles a little later

I actually really enjoyed episode 3 and the intro space battle was a cool scene

>youtube.com/watch?v=llyiQ4I-mcQ

differently.
I remember seeing in opening weekend. Everyone lost their fucking minds.

Did Vader spin in ANH?

This is better than anything from the Disney Wars

would George have fallen for the High FrameRate meme like Hackson did if he had made the PT a few years later?

>hehe understood that jk I better post a youtube video explaing to everyone that I got the jk XDD

My mind was blown. The space battles have always been my favorite thing about Star Wars.

>meme

it's a meme for everything other than documentaries and found footage films

we will never know thanks to the vastly imbecile star wars fan base that made it's creator go "fuck this I'll sell the fucker to the slave trader"

We're not sticking to 24fps for movies until the end of time user. Deal with it.

we'll probably cap at 30 for a long ass time

Still 100% love that shit wholeheartedly.

His TIE is sent spinning after a TIE crashes into him.

i had to sit in the front row for ROTS and the opening shot was just unpleasant

theres so much shit flying all over the screen, its so dense

Fuck off Mike!

>HFR is universally reviled except under extremely specific conditions
>30fps movies is about the cutoff before the vast vast majority of people start either going "Gross!" or throwing up
>IT'S A MEME HFR IS THE FUTURE ACCEPT IT

I really like the LAAT

Its actually to have the listening pleasure of hearing the dulcet tones of the Vengaboys.

fhrrrrrrr noise

RotS is kino. Take out or revise a few awkward parts of Anakin and Padme, and it's a legit 8/10. Reddit will deny this.

I dislike much of RotS including a fair bit of the opening sequence but fuck me this is a great first shot. Honestly I’d say this is the second best opening after ANH. TFA’s is pretty baller too.

>battles in the PT play out exactly like they would in an autistic child's brain

George really was /ourdirector/

which ps2 game is this?

>It ain't me.

>that shot 0:38

Was it Lucaskino?

I never liked that every single clone trooper was cgi in this trilogy.

Source on this boy (male)?

>[distant echoing 'get sum']

Doppel

It was fucking amazing when it released.

I remember a distinct shift in the air in the theatre as the calm went into complete mayhem.
Little-me got such fucking chills.

>you will never rush to the aid of some jedi with your clone friends on geonosis and cut CIS scum to pieces with your cool green LAAT gunner super laser
i cannot fucking take it guys

I found out that fact like 3 years ago.
Always thought they were real up until then.

Good evening, Redditor. Are you lost?

The music paired with this is quite impressive. In my opinion the overall movie is pretty crappy but this was one of the most satisfying opening sequences to watch in a theater.

And he dodges the Death Star's explosion.

Energy weapons having recoil. LOL

Energy=Force
Force=Recoil

t. has never shot a blaster

>HSSSSSSSSSS
>Your lightsaber will make a fine addition to my collection!

>He doesn't know blasters fire puffs of highly charged plasma
>He thinks blasters are lasers

perhaps part of the gun needs to contract in order to fire

>it's the fanbase's fault that George shat on the original films by ruining the original reel with his garbage and sold out to the mouse
Fuck off George you betrayed us

are we at the stage where we can unironically like the prequels now

So am I the only one who is reconsidering his hatred of the prequels after seeing the sequels?

I mean they're still retarded, but there's shit I love in them, whereas the sequels have basically nothing

Hating on the prequels has always been a meme.

you can say what you want about the prequels, but i think they did the battles the best. Of course they had some bad scenes, but overall i think they arent as bad as people make them out to be

>happens to land on the only runway in the universe

I never hated the prequels, I thought they were inferior to the OT. Though I see why people hate stuff like Jar Jar. And AOTC is still a grating film.

though fans are now appreciating that for all his flaws, at least George rolled the die and tried something new, while Disney is doing everything to make their stuff look ambitious while taking the most safe approach filmmaking and creation possible

IMO
the prequels had dumb shit and stuff that was painful to sit through.
Pointless stuff etc etc.
But there was good stuff too.

Whereas the sequels just suck for some reason.

just change it in the settings of your tv.

>cgi is impressive
oh im laffin

The prequels were awful movies (except for 3 which is a 5.7/10) but they weren't all bad, they have the best ship design in the series, and the best music, and the best world building, and the best TV shows, and GOAT games.

What does Disney Wars have? No good games, awful books/comics, Star Wars Rebelzzz, the worst ship and alien design in the series, OT remakes, Jews shamelessly copy/pasting stuff from the legends material and sometimes tweaking it just a little bit because they're too lazy to come up with anything new, SJW pandering, and JJ Abrams aka the man who ruined Star Trek.

Though Darth Vader fucking shit up in Rogue One was cool i guess.

>Giant spaceships firing broadsides at eachother

reeeeeeeeee

come on man, 3 is better than a 5.7. What is an 5.7 even for you?

So multicultural! Be multicultural, goys!

Slightly above average. Which is what episode 3 is.

Obi-Wan didn't call Anakin the best pilot in the galaxy for nothing.

Why does it look worse than a battle where they clearly only had a dozen models and the optical printing blatantly fails multiple times?

youtube.com/watch?v=xPZigWFyK2o

I remember seeing the battle of Genosis in theaters and being blown away. Seeing all of those Jedi and the clone / droid armies was amazing.

Lucas didn't always shine in his dialogue writing and was a bit too gung-ho on early cgi, but his concepts and designs for characters, machines and planets were amazing. Something Disney is missing.

Look at these ugly recreations of the AT-AT and Star Destroyer.

So what could be done to the prequels to make them good films?
>anakin's dark side path needs to be fixed. Him going straight to killing babies is retarded, and isn't how evil typically works in people. Him immediately believing palpatine is also bs, and him choking out padme is also also bs

what else

>differently.
heh.

>big deal bad guy gets away, then dies in the opening sequence of the sequel
Does anyone else hate this shit?
Sucked in halo, sucks here.

FPBP

>optical printing blatantly fails multiple times
In my head canon that's just the deflector shields flaring up.

>that ship

Looks like they just 3d printed a ship.

>WAYO

This, Vader got taken out in ANH because he got spun. If he was the one doing the spinning we'd all be speaking Galactic Basic now.

>space cruisers engaging in close quarters

The sequels are commercialized products. The prequels tried to tell a story with passion, and succeeded in parts and failed in parts. Parts of the prequels are great, and parts are shit, but all of the sequels are bland products.

>not enjoying a smooth framerate that doesn't miss a thing.
I bet you think 30fps console games are fine too.

hey man I was gonna go listen to it, don't blame user for posting a handy link

youtube.com/watch?v=XziLNeFm1ok

>mfw spess hinds

I don't think you understand user. This is music from a less cucked age where people were barely even complaining about sexualization in music videos

His relationship with Padme was mostly ridiculous as well. The dialogue, their acting etc.

>Dat titty jiggle

that has been remastered a dozen times, that's not the original 80s version