Canada Hate thread

Canada Hate thread.

I love Canada and you should love Canada as well.

I hope Trump nukes Canada when he becomes president

Do you want to meet up somewhere so we can fight? I can beat the shit out of any Americans on here. You FAGGOTS.

Do you want to go? Seriously? Lets fucking get it on you faggots. I'm going to kick all of your asses, FUCK YEAH LETS FIGHT. FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is for venting after that GET shitpost

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Navy rape, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret rapes on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in gorilla rapefare and I’m the top raper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will rape you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of rapists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that rapes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking raped, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can rape you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed raping, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to rape your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will rape fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking raped, kiddo.

I will go down there and kick the fucking shit out of you. I'll challenge you to a fair fight and I will beat the living fuck piss out of your stupid fucking ass you fucking stupid fat American fucktard burger eating faggot. How fucking dare you make a thread like this and talk about the fire and challenge us. I could fucking end you if I wanted to. You have no idea who you're messing with or what you're starting. You think I'm just going to take what you say lying down? No way you stupid burger eating moron. I am going to obliterate you and then piss on the American flag and then I'm going to beat up some more Americans and piss on more American flags, because your nation is shit and your people are fucking fat and stupid and you are insulting Canada. We are a great nation and people, we have come a long way and our quality of life is great and we are a tolerant society. So you better fucking think about what you just fucking said to me because Canada is better than the U.S. in every fucking way, and Canadians are statistically superior to Americans in every fucking way too. You could have not said anything and been respectful and avoided your own obliteration. But you decided to open your fat burger eating American mouth and now you will fucking face the wrath of a Canadian. Prepare to be obliterated, you fucking subhuman.

I'll fight you at King George skytrain station in Surrey at 9:30 because you are a bitch faggot queer

deport all cannuks, lets make Sup Forums great again with better get threads.

Fuck off you FAT American proxyposting FUCK.

When did this frozen wasteland become a nest of self hatred and extreme guilt for things that happened centuries ago?

Not to mention the extreme LGBT support.

When did cultural Marxism kill Canada?
When did the badass rangers and manly lumberjacks turn into gay BLM liberals?

Doesn't Trudeau give the muzzies everything they want?

We is sorry

jejejejejejejejejejejejejeje

>
>When did cultural Marxism kill Canada?

About the same time Trudeau's father got the premiership of the country..

YA FUCK THE FROGS

When did things go so wrong?

Speakers' Corner getting cancelled was a the first step.

WHY RHE FUCK DO YOU GUYS KEEP TALKING ABOUT US FUCK OFF

Fucking cunt

You're gonna bring all your surrey jacks with you filthy poo in loo

1v1 on skeena

I like Canada :)