Mr Robot Season 3

thoughts on the first episode?

I've honestly forgot what the fuck is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXTvsqUphMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This show was only good for season 1 ep 1- ep 6. After that, its pure shit. The new episode is trying to force steins;gate into their fight club of hackers.

This show blows.

why does Elliot want to undo the hack again

Reminder that season 2 is literal kino and 10/10

Just finished watching s3 pilot.
Time travel? Seriously?
Why?
Just keep it about cyber security, it's a broad enough topic to have content for years.
Why are they doing this?

>Mr Robot
Time travel? Really?

I'm giving up the series. I kind liked the "Fight Club vibe", I liked cyber security better...

but... Time Travel? Really?

If that's case, good bye.

elliot needs to fight against mr robot.
he's never in control

he can't do shit if tyrell and angela and whoever else keep forging plans behind his back

i want a mini series about silk road dread pirate roberts

that's overstating things but it is underrated. the heist, the one-take shootouts, the Where's Wally scene, ALF -- ALL KINO

A fucking time machine

God fuck this. Theyre not talking about time travel they're hinting at alternate realities. I doubt it'll happen but still. Whiterose is using Angela with that so she can control Elliot. Show wouldnt do a time travel

I actually would like it if they'd do a bit og alternate reality shit, only for an episode at most and provided it'd be open to the viewer if its real or not. This show is the definition of unreliable narrator yknow

>Time travel
Retard

Does Angela fit the gnarly left one into her mouth?

It's the Hadron Collider you ignorant ape

S3 is a different timeline from S2 and S1

to do what

> use Elliot to destroy the current financial system by destroying EVILCORP and create a cryptocurrency system the faggot and the Illuminati controls

God you're fucking stupid.

It's a Quantum Tunneling Device that shifts between parallel universes.

They fucking tell it to you in the fucking episode.

I think this will happen this season and Tyrell will be on Elliot's side while Angela and others will be on Mr Robot

Idk where Angela fits in this versus but if they actually manage to write her good this season, her conflict can be good for once in the series.

PLOT OF THIS WHOLE SERIES

>They fucking tell it to you in the fucking episode.
No they don't.

the show already jumped the shark with the repetitive twists last season but this season is just goofy

>brainlets falling for le time travel

there is no time travle its all about who controls the money after everyone dept is gone by destroying Ecorp they will use the machine this as a bitcoin miner and they will control the world money

FUCK THE JEWS START MINING BTC

ITS a cryptocurrency machine Angela is just a useful they can use to control Elliot so they will tell her what she wants to hear to get elliot to do what they want him

Why the fuck would they jump the shark with fucking time travel and and parallel universes

>I've honestly forgot what the fuck is going on
Ok lemme break it down for ya

>computers are like really cool i'm a hacker bro XD
>whoa like fuck corporations and shit psssssst t.h.e.y.r.e. e.v.i.l.!
>Wouldn't it be cool to like blow everything up?
>fuck the system
>yeah. FUCK. THE. SYSTEM.
>Okay, um, have you ever thought about psychology and shit?
>What about people with multiple personalities due to childhood trauma? I saw a documentary on this kind of stuff once.
>Dude this might sound weird but have you ever thought about multiple realities and shit?
>I know it sounds stupid but it's honestly not
>Could time travel be real?

tl;dr
Be a scrub in a hoodie forever
If you ever find yourself in a decent job, you owe it to The People to QUIT
Don't ever pursue realistic success or normal relationships
DUCK FRUMPF!

if this is true Sup Forums just spoiled the plot to a lot of people like they did in last season with prison

i still think either elliot or angela will have a scene in a parallel universe or they think they will be in it, maybe hypnosis or something. ebcause a scene like that would be quite kino

imagine being this retarded, this worthless, this delicate to get absolutely triggered from seeing his lord emperor trump for one second in the show. imagine being this much of an extra even his own life, he has to idealize and literally worship someone to survive.

in an ideal world killing you would be public service

>Sup Forums just spoiled the plot to a lot of people like they did in last season with prison
i genuinely hate this. I would never would have guessed the prison twist if I didn't read it on reddit first.

lessened the impact of that whole season.

the hack involves the bombing of a building, elliot's good side doesn't want to kill innocent people

They are controlling the money to fund the ultra expensive time travel thing.
Be aware that they will talk about the Mandela Effect in the next episode.

>Be aware that they will talk about the Mandela Effect in the next episode.

Oh for fucks sake, I just wanted comfy hacking hijinks

maybe if drumfphy wasn't a globalist neo-con cuck then he wouldn't need to be bad mouthed

So wait. How was he wrong?

oh yeah, thanks

Are you just a retarded person who's gonna reply me with "reddit ehihi xD" or will you actually fucking listen if i explain? I dont wanna waste my time desu

>and now like a botnet the fear I've created is spreading so fast it's airborne

That's not what a botnet is

DROPPED

but user they are hacking...

hacking time...

What the fuck does Theresa May have to do with his insane rambling?

Do the shows creators not realise that non-americans watch this show too and will realise how dumb this is?

it shows lots of shit that's not related. it's just showing you the current state of society while he wonders if he actually caused any of it.

You do realize she's the pm because of brexit and the aftermath of it right?

Esmail supports Hillary, he probably unironically thinks the EU, Macron and Merkel aren't completely at odds with his thinking. Don't expect Americans of any political persuasion to understand world politics

You do realise she was opposed to leaving the EU and is merely carrying out the will of the majority as expressed in a democratic referendum?

maybe you're the one being dumb user, ever think of that?

Not him but I’ll listen

the EU is the definition of corporate hegemony

youtube.com/watch?v=SXTvsqUphMc

OHHHHH JEREMY

Its shit.
> duck frampf!!!!
> own prison!!!!
> this fucking acting

Where's Macron?

Oh, I forgot, he's one of the "good guys", like Hillary.

>insulting trump is bad
lmao this snowflake

Opposed or not, she came into power because the last pm resigned after the result. He wasnt for brexit too, but it happened. Also this post is enough to explain

he probably wasn't elected when it was edited. they didn't make the episode 3 months ago.

If your beef is with brexit then show farage or some shit

May has nothing to do with it, she's just one of like three world leaders that Americans know about

>Where's Macron?
>May's just one of like three world leaders that Americans know about
and there's your answer

is it really about drumpf and the russians hacking into the election and changing the result?

At this point its been circle jerked for too long now. Its not creative and feels extremely forced and immersion breaking. Yes, we get it, media Jews don't like trump! Stop making every show and movie a fucking piece of propaganda.

Shes a wannabe dictator and fucked her position up herself with the latest election. That being said when i look at the state of uk, they are pretty much asking for a dictator.

>Shes a wannabe dictator

You gonna explain how

Stick to your superhero movies, brainlet amerishart

And I'm saying this as someone outside america. US cucks are brainwashed 24/7, poor bastards.

>That being said when i look at the state of uk, they are pretty much asking for a dictator.

yes.

Thought the first season was okay but the majority of the characters are shit outside the main cast.
Are the 1337 hacker cool group who were working under Elliot alter ego still around for s2? They were the worst part of the show.

I thought it was great. Guess im reddit. I thought it was just gonna shit on trump, but elliot actually makes a pretty good speech in the episode of how really it's mostly his own fault.

>haha right-wing papers exaggerate things therefore this unironic trot with a commie shadow chancellor is A-OK

Stop listening to chapo trap house you dumb fuck

There are no Simulation universe There are no Time Travel machine There are no parallel universes

>Whiterose is creating a cryptocurrency machine and "she" is using Elliot to take down Ecorp to wipe away the current financial system when Ecorp is destroyed everyone will turn to the cryptocurrency system she controls

no u fucking mong, not in the slightest

they show like 2 flashes of donald and theresa may during one of Elliots rants -like they did with Obama a billion times in the first two seasons- and that's more than enough to trigger the new 16er posters these days

thank god somebody made this so tired of the 15 he fucking he groped me threads its like /tmzv/ in here right now.

my question is why elliot getting control at all? i feel like theres a reason that they havent just kept him locked up until the dad takes over or something.

the dad is apparently an agent of time wizard but elliot wants to fuck everything up, so im assuming at some point mr robot is actually going to somehow fuck their plan over.

I also see it ending with mr robot, angela's mom being somehow imprinted onto a chip or something and living through a computer or ai robot thing.

this show feels like donnie darko in a hacker setup

>show ends with Elliot stepping through to a parallel universe where Hillary is president and has outlawed bigotry and hatred across the world
>drumpf is tossed into a quantum slipstream for all eternity

... you do know that's a meme, right?
I honestly can't tell how retarded you are.

>Elliot uses the parallel crypto travel machine to create a HillaryCoin ISO and unite the world as one, curing poverty forever

that's a fair comparison. both have God complexes and 2edgy4u attitudes.

yea the last thread on derailed because of that. heard one thing and they're already foaming at the mouth. i mean guy litterally say politics? you wanna be a puppet?

trump, hillary, the left versus right shit doesnt matter, but they want people to be like that so they dont see whos really behind whats going on I think was the whole point of that

Reminder that that chink shit last season will have no payoff

People are saying that Esmail has it all figured out but after this episode I really doubt it

>Muslim registry meme

Holy shit some of the trump bashing being inserted into pop culture is already looking dated in retrospect and this JUST aired

Take note, hollywood

>they will use the machine this as a bitcoin miner
that would be top fucking memes I'd rather the alternate universe shit is true.

I just watched it. It's time travel stuff... oh my...
This series had so much potencial.

Just like Rick and Morty, it's over on third season.

Even though it's somewhat cool though.

not BTC but their own cryptocurrency

I thought modern crypto that cryptocurrencies are based on is already resistant to quantum computing

Corbyn Cuck and Reptillian May deserve to be lynched desu

Eliot will kill FBIfu

lol

That's dumb, but yeah.

It's over user, it's time travel, because she talks about to Elliot about a different world that none of this happened.

Besides that the Chink trans is obsessed with time.

that's even dumber

fuck off, Nigel. your party is done.

i honestly hope so cuz she fucking sucks
she only got that role because of nepotism and theres nothing redeeming about her character

this

I really doubt all the emphasis on clocks and timing is nothing but a red herring

It's going to be like the end of Interstellar or something. It'll get praise for being profound but it'll fucking suck balls

Shouldn't that be left or right justified rather than centered?

>she only got that role because of nepotism
no shit so did everyone else

>he actually supports any of these fuckers
dumb cunt

what the fuck are you talking about

>make neat hacker show
>DUDE TIME TRAVEL LMAO

What did they mean by this?

>blumbphf-lings will ruin all future Mr Robot threads
truly the horseshoe theory is that of an intellectual

Angela is even more empty than elliot she has nothing rose will tell her anything she wants to hear

> do you want to meet your mother the only person who ever loved you again just get elliot do what every we want

Corbyn is the only logical choice. even if you're right wing, which you probably are, he's not that pro-EU and not very globalist.

you're unironically too brainlet to understand. see

>Home Secretary Diane Abbott

Pass

None of them are the logical choice.

I think the UK needs another war with Argentina to get some moral back desu

well you're getting one of them regardless so you better pick a lesser evil buddy

>our boy Rami is 35 years old

Is it the coptic genes? How is he still such a qt twink

I think the UK needs a fucking nuclear bomb desu desu senpai

yeah that's my only gripe too, but hey-o you can't win em all.

That may be true, but you see, the director is using some cheap stuff to direct the public to one conclusion when it's another one.

It's not believable. I don't know if that's the case.

Anyway, it's dumb.

It's just like "killing the dog" plot.