>Nick Fury Jr ongoing

that's stupid

>James Robinson and ACO creative team

well goddammit

>marvel got aco

is this the beggining of the end?

I'm sure excited for Nick Fury, jr.

This looks promising.
It's hard to recreate the Steranko feeling, but last year's Midnighter showed ACO's storytelling could be improved and fuck me he's trying hard.

>robinson

has he written anything that's not garbage in recent years? sincere question

This whole Nick Fury, Jr. thing into 616 is what pushed me to say, "Fuck off, Marvel."

no

anyone remember when Nick Fury was white?

Not really. I never liked Starman a lot either.

>Steranko
B-buh-but he's a Trump supporter!!

White Fury LMD is joining Occupy Avengers.

His work for Marvel has mostly been in the "not bad, not great" category.

He's not doing bad considering all his books are low priority, often on properties Marvel doesn't care about because of Fox connections (Fantastic Four, Scarlet Witch) but he will never be exciting.

That's a great page.

Not that excited for Robinson, but I'll definitely check it out for the art. Really enjoyed his work on Midnighter.

his first comics of new 52 of earth-2 were not bad

He was?

Jks

but I'm probably in the minority but I always preferred Ultimate Fury

I enjoyed Earth 2 and his Shade miniseries.

black fake fury...no, thanks

Nice 3D models, faggot

i like scarlet witch

You sure about that, pal?

Invaders and squadron were both decent.

This, it has Google Sketchup written all over

Also it's a disorienting fucking mess of a spread. Steranko's psychedelia was at least still readable and easy on the eyes

Boring

They are very boring and overwritten

ACO?
Ants Chose Ottoman?
Act Completely Obnoxiously?

Art Created Online

Nice!

Excellent

>Nick Fury, Jr.
>Starring John Hammond
>Guest Starring Nick Fury, Jr.

They've stolen much better artist from them these past two years. Aco just uses poser.

They've also lost a few really good ones

Opena is at Image, Weaver is at Image, and Aja as far as I know has vanished.

Aja was just always slow and is now taking a break from interior stuf. Still doing covers for Scarlet Bitch

Weaver is nothing special

Opena is alright and a loss but he's overrated.

I'd actually greatly prefer a John Hammond solo book.

Just look how this will turn into a Hydra War tie-in like Prowler with Clone Conspiracy

Really? I like him even more now!

Can the Scarlet Witch be part of it too? It doesn't look like she has anywhere else to go after her solo ends.

It's a SHIELD book, it would be weird for it not to connect to Hydra War in some way. Maybe we'll find out where the fuck Strucker has been since ANAD started.

You know...at this point, Nick Fury is kind of irrelevant. I mean, in the films, he stopped being important after Winter Soldier, and Age of Ultron undid what was the most promising development for the character. I don't see anyone buying this, but Marvel will pump up the variants.

Also, fucking pink for the cover? That should have been a dark red.

Even in the comics he's kind of irrelevant. He's not even one of the people in charge of SHIELD, he's a glorified field agent. Which is surprising to me really, I was expecting him to get promoted to Director like his daddy sooner rather then later.

I didn't think of this.
This will really be a stealth Hammond book, won't it? Now I might have a reason to pick it up

Remember when Nick Fury was this guy?

And not this guy?

He can still plot in a fairly entertaining if somewhat haphazard way, but his dialogue always seems like a first draft, no subtlety, stream of consciousness, repeated diction without any thematic justification.

Wanda is muh waifu, so I read that book, but I'm not totally blown away. I enjoy Squadron Supreme tho.

ACO sucks. It's bad enough that he's another shit ass poser tracing hack, dude can barely get consecutive issues out.

Brandon Peterson's move to computer modelling was disappointing but Patrick Zircher really stings. I wish they would both just cartoon.

>dude can barely get consecutive issues out
So he cuts corners and is still slow?

Just what I was thinking, either that or really obvious photo-reffing (the bad kind). No panel flow, disjointed to fuck. fuck this corporate garbage

>Weaver is nothing special
Different strokes I guess. I thought his Spider-Verse issue and Infinity Gauntlet mini were some of the best looking comics to come out of Marvel in years

kek. You think Robinson's boner is just cause of the James/Jim thing?

no its because he's an old fart that no one cares about

Checked. He does also love the Golden age in general.

He's still white. This is his son, Nick Fury.

Every book he's written at Marvel since leaving Earth-2 has had Hammond in it, so there's no way he won't appear.

Weaver's great. Been a fan since that Kingbreaker mini about Vulcan.

He even worked Toro into Squadron Supreme.

Most comic artists that transition to digital turn to absolute dogshit. I fucking hate it

It's 100% tracing over digital software, you can tell by realistic values and flat line weights. Digital is the cancer killing good comic art