Gonna need a Person of Interest thread here, Finch

Gonna need a Person of Interest thread here, Finch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6REiVe7B6VM
youtube.com/watch?v=HX6ndnb80h0
youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU
youtube.com/watch?v=4ahHWROn8M0
youtube.com/watch?v=50rlHVe6g9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NwudqTCkBis
youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE
youtube.com/watch?v=lrulQAZq7Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=Dd8WjeK8riE
youtube.com/watch?v=QL8lQU_1a-w
imgur.com/a/VWaFu
youtube.com/watch?v=JlC0QSFK7x8
youtube.com/watch?v=h1JMzoO6peY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3>5>4>2>1

Halfway through S3, bretty gud.

Why is this show so comfy?

how were the later seasons?
i kind of stopped around early 4 iirc
I used to watch with my dad but couldn't bring myself to watch after he passed away

You know how around the season 2 finale it started going from a procedural cop show with a sci-fi premise to a sci-fi show featuring cops? That kept on progressing and it basically tipped into cyberpunk in season 4. My favourite show of all time.

Also a GOAT ending, definitely worth continuing.

the only black character gets killed off

The general quality dipped as it went on, but it's one of the few tv endings that actually felt satisfying.

There were two of them and they both suffered the same fate

Peter Collier did literally nothing wrong though

>The general quality dipped as it went on
Fight me. I think it got better right up until the very end.

>you will never be a number

The audience disagrees

GOAT score and soundtrack
man, I should rewatch it sometime

>tfw you will never Lee Ann Mcadoo her

100% right about the soundtrack too: youtube.com/watch?v=6REiVe7B6VM

The overall plot got better (Season 5 was a bit weak because they got too far) but episodic investigations got worse.

>It's a Person of Interest does a music video episode
I love that shit, so many great song choices

youtube.com/watch?v=HX6ndnb80h0
youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU
youtube.com/watch?v=4ahHWROn8M0
youtube.com/watch?v=50rlHVe6g9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NwudqTCkBis
youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE
youtube.com/watch?v=lrulQAZq7Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=Dd8WjeK8riE
youtube.com/watch?v=QL8lQU_1a-w

TOMMY

the Cinematography in this series was immaculate
>imgur.com/a/VWaFu

And the music, especially anything surrounding Finch and Grace, was beautiful.
>youtube.com/watch?v=JlC0QSFK7x8

Unironically my favorite TV show, even above the usual prestige shows like The Sopranos, The Wire, Mad Men, etc.

Underrated

After Person of Interest I was very disappointed by Westworld.

I don't think so, faggot.

It really does have probably the best OST of any tv show I've ever seen. It's so good.

God damn this show is maximum comfy

Same. PoI was actually a really good depiction of artificial intelligence. Westworld felt like babbys first AI story

>tfw the show was so good that simple text on a screen is enough to make you cry
The Machine was truly best girl.

Dis track, shit gives me goosebumps for some reason.

I miss Harold

>Turn on Person of Interest for the first time
>It's a woman
>They say to her some shit like "You need to save your !!!Wife!!!"
>She calls her "wife"
>Hello, you are so sweet, I love you and our love is perfect and pure
>Yes, I love you too. I love you in the most non-threatening way and I'm completely supportive of you
>I won't ask you to do something right now (that would save your life) because that might come across as threatening or unsupportive
>Yes, I love you too, and I'm completely supportive of all your decisions and our love is perfect
>turn that shit off, forever
Might as well show a few women winning the men's powerlifting competition in the Olympics. That would be more believable.

>tfw no Machine in real world to look after us all and be [/spoiler]cute[/spoiler]
Heard the Chinese are building one though...
If it's half the girl the Machine was, there may yet be some hope for humanity

I miss all of them. Atleast I get to see Root on The Gifted, but none of the rest of them have shows right now.

Why would you make something like that up? We've all seen the show, you're fooling nobody.

If it's being made by the Chinese, it's going to just be Samaritan, only more of a dick

black lesbian surgeon episode from s2?

>tfw my spoiler fails

>Amy foes full Root mode on the last Gifted episode to save the day
But yeah, the Gifted can cure me of missing Root but there's no cure yet for Harold or Reese or Fusco or even Shaw . I hope at least one of them starts getting guest appearances on other stuff I watch.

Yeah, so?
>getting triggered by meaningless lesbian characters who might as well be married to a dog and the point was the same: a married couple gets saved
>missing on one of the greatest shows ever because one scene triggered his delicate Sup Forums sensitivities
>not learning to be happier by not giving a single fuck about politics

>I hope at least one of them starts getting guest appearances on other stuff I watch.
>Caitlin Strucker's "friend" from med school (Played by Sarah Shahi) visits the mutant undergrounds hideout
>pic related happens

Three. Don't forget Joss's narco boyfriend.

No it did, but nobody is going to bail after 4 seasons when there are only a few episodes to get closure.
It wasn't bad, it just wasn't as good.

The best thing about him was the music that played when he died.

youtube.com/watch?v=h1JMzoO6peY

>My name is Harold, and this is a thermonuclear weapon

I'm not sure it's possible for a better finale than this.

>ragging on Carter

I've never seen a show with a more satisfying ending. And I don't think I ever will.

So what did the machine say to her?

>Can you hear me?

>mfw rewatched If-Then-Else the other day

>that conversation between Harold and Samaritan
Fucking god tier finale

I can see anons like the show, but I can't understand the comfy... I like comfy things, but those episodes werent exactly comfy... they were powerful and heartbreaking
>tfw the Machine risks everything for a decimal chance of survival of the whole team

thanks anons, i'll try and push through

where can I legally watch person of interest?

It's on Netflix, atleast in the US.

Netflix?
I don't know, never payed for thing in my whole life except my internet But I heard Netflix is cheap... if not, find a friend with an extra password to share... happened to me a couple of times.

oh wtf I remember being really interested in PoI and it wasn't on netflix or hulu or anything and the only torrents out there were 360p garbage

It's comfy because the first 95% of the episode is basically a parody of PoI and it's really fun and clever.

Obviously the ending where Shaw "dies" is sad but that's only the last 30 seconds.

>That scene where Fusco kisses Root because "why not?"
Yeah I guess it was in that way.

I was always more taken by the true deep core of the episode though. In all the show, Harold and the machine scenes were really powerful.
A lot of it was about him teaching her to play chess and you can see the father-daughter material right there.

i always remember the Fusco-Root kiss feeling really weird

It was weird. But I guess it was just the machine playing a bit. I actually kek'd.
Now I remember I will never see a new episode of Fusco calling her Coco Puffs ;_;

>Rest in peace Cocoa Puffs, lord knows you deserve it.