Eva Green's mother speaks out, calls Weinstein a Pig

>My daughter Eva has been a victim of this horrible person 7 years ago. I wanted to speak but Eva was afraid of Weinstein's retaliation. It was with Eva as with all the others, with the same modus operandi : under the pretext of a business meeting, to show her a script and offer a role. It was easy because his office was also in his hotel suite. she ran away but the swine threatened to destroy her career and blacklist her in Hollywood. This disgusting person has to be prosecuted,, he can't get away with it.

dailymotion.com/video/x64fgrc

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we need a foreign woman for this role
>eva green is on set shooting her nude scene already
>there is no nude scene

Not gonna lie - the thought of all these good looking, popular women getting raped by that ugly, overweight pig makes me rock hard.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT EVA YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR NOW YOU FUCKING KIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

seek help

>he touched Eva

Don't touch my waifu.

>none of these women had the self respect to not get raped in turn for their career
>now that the cats out of the bag they all come forward

Really makes me think

MMMMMMMM..........

MOTHER FUCKER

Well, it makes sense. That's why she is with Burton now. He helps her with roles.

DEATH PENALTY NOW

Not surprised. Prime Eva is one of the hottest women in cinema ever. The question is did he fucked her or not.

EVAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

Most said they turned him down.

>Really makes me think

that maybe women are really oppressed ?

Her mom said she was intimidated by him, felt like he had power over her. This jew bastard must use some ancient kabbalistic sorcery to terrorize the girls. I mmean there are true skanks among them but there are also victims. You recognize the true skanks quite easily on the photos. Find me a picture of Eva with him, you can't.

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF THIS ISN'T FUNNY FUCK YOU HARVEY

Eva is Jewish too you know user.

>threatened to destroy her career and blacklist her
so why didn't he?

>file rape charge and pursue justice
>or be 'blacklisted from hollywood'

Eva's integrity is being brought into question

>harvey probably ran his greasy tongue over every inch of her

just end me now

Posing for a photo at an event means little, user. That's business shit.

KNOW THIS, Sup Forums:

NO ONE IS SAFE

>have money and opportunities constantly thrown at you
>oppressed
bait doesn't work when it's so transparent

Posing next to your rapist is different

Every time one of these stories comes up it's the same thing: the chicks all run away. Did he never fuck a single one of them? Is Weinstein a virgin?

>Alright we're shooting Ms Peregrine's Home for Special Kids or whatever, it's got children in it. Is Ms. Green ready?
>She's already naked and oiled up sir.
>This is a CHILDREN'S FILM, what in the fuck?
>She showed up that way sir everytime we try to tackle her and put some clothes on her she slips out of our arms. She's too greased up.
>Alright just CG the clothes on her. These kids are getting sold to the Chinese after we wrap so who gives a fuck

She's still a pure Jewfu, it's alright.

Some men like Terry Crew and the Dawson guy also said they were targeted, there were probably many that were and more yet they are even more pathetic than women, according to your logic, because they don't even speak on it.

I like how all these actresses had nice careers with Harvey after they so bravely rejected him and totally didn't fuck him.

>ywn defend her from his clutches

Here it says she ran (at first) but he threatened to blacklist her. She wasn't blacklisted so...

As you might have noticed, very few of these women have said he attempted to rape them.

At most it would be a sexual misconduct charge and your career is still dead.

It's unclear what happenned, her mom didn't give details and said Eva doesn't want to talk about it. There is already some woman reported he ate her pussy, and others who gave him a blowjob.

This whole scandal sums up women as a whole
>OMG your disgusting, you're an obese creepy old man
I've got influence and I can get you roles in film
>Um okay I guess you can eat my pussy and jack off while I stand two feet away but it's totally not consensual a decade later

>Eva Green's mother

I know this is an American blockbuster board but Marlène Jobert is more than Eva Green's mother.

>google
>no results

She must be one of the few that really turned him down. Many saying he just asked and was manipulative, got the job.

She didn't play in many pictures but she did Sin City 2, which is a Miramax film...

You are aware she's jewish too ?

You see her snatch in this film. How Bertolucci any different than Weinstein?

It's not really rape though is it, maybe blackmail but it WAS their choice, they didn't have to do it.

I get why they did it and don't blame them, but it's not rape.

Old fart.

most of the claims are massages, masturbation etc. No one saying he fucked them. Maybe he is still a virgin, never managed to get any even through bullying and bribery. He seems awkward in any TV appearance I've ever seen him in.

>please one of you bitches fuck me plzzzz reeeee i'll fucking ruin you
>does nothing anyway

Yeah, but you know some women can just freeze in terror in this kind of situation, they just can't fight it. swinestein certainly took advantage of it to make them feel they accepted his offer.

fucking hollywood

is nothing sacred?

Sup Forums gave up looking at the actual narrative long ago. It's all about them fapping to women getting raped/whoring themselves for roles now.

That's what happened. You wont' convince them otherwise.

If she spoke about it.

So what about men? I mean Henry Cavill/Ezra Miller/Chris Evan and other pretty hollywoon men were fucked by some old producer?

he can't keep getting away with it!

> it WAS their choice
If he was pointing a gun at them it would still be 'their choice' to be raped. Not that it's the same thing, just wanting to point out that difference between 'having a choice' and 'not really a choice' isn't clear.

Bertolucci do it on screen

most of the evidence suggests he fucked at least a few of them, with this number it is difficult to believe they all said no. It is just PR spin to protect their dignity while making Weinstein look bad

Yes. Hollywood is full of gays.

It's a very thin ice to build a defense on.
He was violent, beating people up, a good lawyer could make the case into one of blackmail/extortion with threats of violence and damage to reputation.
All in all it doesn't look good for Harvey.

He wasn't forcing them to anything.
They could have sex with him and have his help or not. It isn't even blackmail.

>he can't get away with it

Eva's mom lurks here.

Another waifu soiled by Big Harv.

Let the fires consume us all.

Threatening to ruin their career if they don't comply is already blackmail.

>her brother's wide, feminine hips in this scene
It was repulsive.

SHE WASN'T SOILED YOU MONG

>Jewess gets Kiked

You don't understand what sex is like for a fat old man like Harvey, you literally can't get your dick to stay hard and it looks tiny as fuck because your groin is caked in a thick layer of lard. Blowjobs is pretty much all they can get off with because if they try sticking it in a woman's vagina it just pecks the entrance.

weird dog titties and a merkin, 2/10

No, it's PR spin to just protect them. Weisntein's actions are bad, only imbeciles think otherwise.

That dirty Jew

>Does nude scene
>Tits are covered in soap
Why is hollywood so cruel?

gays not welcome
eva's rack is gorgeous

>spbp

TOO FAR HARVEY

NOT MY WAIFU

>she ran away
Literally?

Emma Watson says she’s ‘awestruck by the bravery’ of Harvey Weinstein!

Based Jewish Mama

>everytime we try to tackle her and put some clothes on her she slips out of our arms

What a glorious career she's had.

yeah but point is most weren't A-listers yet, so they were just trying to make it big no matter what, they are not victims

You know who absolutely ruined Gangs of New York? The whore Harvey insisted star.

It's weird how every one of these women claims that she ran away. You'd think that Harvey would give up after the fifth failure.

>tfw Weinstein felt the bush

Wholeheartedly agree

i guess that's why there are so many gays in Hollywood, they are the one who get past the casting couch

>I like thinking about fat jew propagandists fucking white women
Fuck off JIDF kike shills

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

May Hollyjew burn to the ground

Honestly someone needs to make this model of her in SFM so we can have years of cgi Emma being railed by this god damn ogre. I fucking love the future.

It isn't.
It is leverage. Blackmail is something entirely different.

Leo?

Can't wait to see Sup Forums's reaction when Elle Fanning comes out and exposes the graphic details of Harvey's rape sessions

My god, kike did what every teenage boy who watched Harry Potter wanted to do.

Micheal Pitt is such an ugly faggot. He ruined this entire film for me.

Would you abuse your position if you were in his place /tv?

100% THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE

Come on guys... let´s be honest here. If someone was going to be on Harvy´s list it was going to be her... and maybe Angelina.

We all knew it was a matter of time...