Americans get the fuck off this board

Americans get the fuck off this board
You think you're right about everything and you're so proud of yourselves, you think you know it better then all of us and many here delusively follow you into their graves spouting the same nonsense you do.

Take your support of libertarianism, conservative, materialism, individualism, corporatorism and capitalism somewhere else. These are not aspects of red-pill. America of the 50's was not red-pilled, neither 'is america the greatest country in the earth' OR the centre of the Earth. America is fucking shithole if you ask me. There is no democracy, you are ruled by Jewish merchants why buy off the whole campaigns of presidental. You have no freedom of your choice. Your fucking police is brutal and getting militarized. There is no social security, yet you have pay shit high taxes for the military. There are homeless on the street. The NWO is literally behind the right door and your doing nothing about it but spouting about how 'great merica is and acting as if some corporate shill called Trump is going to make it all better. You all say Canada is fucked because of multicultarlism, well you hypocrite america is fucked because of it, which is liiterally the most multicultural countro of all. Fuck off you deluded cunts and I call to ALL EUROPEANS ON THIS BOARD. DO not listen to Americans. For many citizens the US is a 2nd world country.

Instead, look at Canada for real 1st world citizenship, where the police won't shoot you for no reason, where the police actually helps, where you don't have to live on the street if you are in financial problems, where there isn't a mass shooting every month, where there liberal feminists and niggers spouting up nonsense. THIS IS ALL IN AMERICA. NOt the in Canada, but in THE US. All this liberalism and modern feminism, tumblrism comes out of the US
REEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKnBDO6U_A0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have a patriotic reply

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

You're a shit-skin country. No.

Eat my shit, third world.

saged

C-can I pass for Argentinian? I'm pretty white, see pic

Ok you're right about Jewish control. You're wrong about police being militarized and randomly shooting people. News is just blowing it out of proportion when bad cops have always existed and are not increasing by any large amount. Alot of time it's not even a bad cop rather than a split second decision in a hostile situation. There is homeless people in America, definitely and the rates are rising, however your average American still lives way better than your average citizen of "x" country. America and much of the world is currently in a identity crisis. Especially with the huge influx of immigration over the past decades.

t. asshurt commie faggot from spee

I never realized that Argentina is so BASED.

Careful, or they Bongs may just give us the Falklands.

>THIS IS ALL IN AMERICA. NOt the in Canada, but in THE US. All this liberalism and modern feminism, tumblrism comes out of the US

Not true, Toronto, Canada is the epicenter of SJW insanity in North America.

We can acknowledge the problems that we do have and still love our country. There is hope for us yet and the principles our nation was founded on are infinitely more based than anywhere else in the world.

You're right about Canada friend

>and I call to ALL EUROPEANS ON THIS BOARD

how u doin? are you hot?

youtube.com/watch?v=FKnBDO6U_A0

yeah an Argentinian defending how correct and perfect they always claim to be
>an american said he was better than me durrrr

Argentina as a whole are home to the most pretentious assholes in South America

Fuck off

I'm on my laptop right now, but in case you don't know, must of us Americans filter all posts that aren't America and Britian, and also Canada, Sweden and Germany for laughs.

Silencio, comunista

Canada is in the fucking arctic. Only a retarded person would voluntarily live their. It's also filled with Canadians.

You post a Pepe with a watermark and come here claiming we're uncultured? Go back to defaulting on your debt and not administering the Falklands you crypto-nigger

niggers always go on about >muh sneakers, but you hardly ever see one wearing a decent pair

>preaching other countrys about not being pretentious
>being a hamburger
oh the sweet irony

>oh my god this is so bad the cops are showing they support the community they're policing WHERE ARE THE GUNS??!

fucking americucks. your pic is NoT AN ARGumeNT. Police should treat all citizens the same. Police marching in a gay pride shows that they support the community members they've been hired to protect, rather than how I assume you would have it americuck - military police dispensing justice (or lack thereof) based on someones personal sexual preferences

OH NO THE POLICE ARE INVOLVING THEMSELVES IN SOME SPECIFIC PART OF THE COMMUNITY THEY'RE SWORN to PROTECT VOTE TRUMPQUICKAFUCKINGLEAFVOTETRUMPFUCK HOMO FAGS BASED PUTIN

I HATE AMERIKEKS

>pointing out the problems that niggers cause
>Argentina

You really expect me to read all that shit?

>can't make his own board that's comparable in popularity
>gets jealous of the people who made it popular

Typical south american attitude

How many cranes did it take to get you out?

What country are you?
You are so fucking irrelevant

I'm actually Chilean but am currently living in the greatest country in the world

On the contrary how are you enjoying your third world shit of a country?

>delusively

You used that word incorrectly, penisbreath.

The original had me curled up in a corner, rocking and crying.

>all this shit
>3 paragraphs
>enters board and comments anyway without reading
i cant see the pattern of reasoning in this post

it really is tiresome to be bitched about by third world countries so often.

>for many citizens America is a 2nd world country

KEK

I live in a backwoods shithole in Kentucky and it is still better than the nicest place in Argentina.

This place exists because of us. Fuck off and die if you don't like it. I'm here till the end.

This is a great copy pasta, someone should vocaroo this

really well bc im not a bloodsucking bug that goes to another country when i dont like my own, instead of working hard and try to make my own land better and leaving a family with the same values rather than giving up and being a parasyte in another mans homeland.

plus braging about your multiculturalism in Sup Forums is fucking retarted you fucking tick

The falklands now belong to the us. Oh, and argie?
>Argentina
>white

All the world drowns in American influence, technology, culture, media, and entertainment. Impressing is what we do and we do it genuinely, or else the world wouldn't buy our shit en unparalelled masse. Latin America is pretentious for their academics stay in their own circles never having any global presence. Your entire populus is composed of underachieving normies who can't come close with American exceptionalism or the discipline of the rest of the west. Argentina's businesses have shit hours because your people are lazy and do not expect much. Argentine food is the blandest of Latin America. Show me one Socrates-esque figure to have come from Latin America. Show me anything of importance that isn't frilly literature or art, something that changed the world, that came from this third world.

You are autistic.

Sorry my dude It wasn't my choice and I plan to go back eventually anyway.

Besides why is it necesarry anyway for me to
>make my own land better
We are already first world, what is there to do?

Now since you make such a big point out of this in the argument you must be doing big things for your country!

countrylet

OH I'M SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE AL GORE WAS FROM ARGENTINA

>culture, media, and entertainment
the holy trinity of cancer, aids and ebola

have a (you)

It's been a while since I've seen this. Thanks user.