Who is this?

My memory appears to be failing me. What's his name again Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Harvey 'suck my dick and i'll cast you in the flick' Weinstein

these threads always produce the most clunky and awkward insults, way too wordy and there's always the forced rhyming part

Harvey "want a role? then take the pole" Weinstein

Harvey "polish my pole if you want the role" Weinstein

t. harvey "I touch the hole you play the role" weinstein

Jeff Garland, best friend and agent of Larry David.

Harvey "They need one of us in the wreckage brother" Weinstein

yeah but it effectively quarantines incoming redditors so i say allow it to continue and go about your business

Harvey "You wanna get comped, you're gonna get romped" Weinstein

/ourgoy/

whats the proper way to discuss his name?

stein like the german cup or steen like sneed fuck and cuck

>Harvey 'Middle aged or Teen or don't matter to me!' Weinstein

should be shortened to "tongue my hole, get the role"

nice meme analysis faggot

Harvey “if you want to be in the scene you’ll suck on my peen” Weinstein

Harvey Dent

>This Halloween season, the pusy will be harvested
I smell another Scary Movie sequel.

Deep

This one is actually good

Harvey "You won't be in the showing until i get a good blowing" Weinstein

Harvey "They don't call it HollyWOOD for nothing, toots" Weinstein

I met Harvey Weinstein at a grocery store in Los Angeles one day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Harvey “I’m used to it” Weinstein

Please don't ever try to make a joke again

Harvey "no niggers" Weinstein

>My memory appears to be failing me. What's his name again Sup Forums?
Typical Hollywood jew

Harvey "I love pusy" Weinstein

Wienerstain

>unsourced image for ants
>implying pic related

anyone got the list of women who got harvested? i'm working on something

Harvey "I've got the power so come watch me shower, once I'm all clean you can sit on my peen, only then will you be seen on the bigscreen" Weinstein.

Harvey "Stick it in your ass and you'll be on the cast" Weinstein

Harvey "The Peen Decides Silver Screen" Weinstein

I agree with Putin and portuquese guy, but what does history have to do with race? That's biology. This writer clearly just wanted to mention muh 6 million by proxy.

1) it's from /his/
2) fuck off holocaust denier

Sure thing, JIDF

thejidf.org

Hmm... all green... wonder why (((liberals))) hate Fox News so much

Harvey "Fame is three inches long and circumcised" Winestinge

i've always wondered who the original pasta refers to. I first read one about someone meeting Ethan Klein in NYC, it sounded to believable to not be a true story

Wow am I not the only Big Bad Harv poster in these threads?

Harvey "blow my statue and i'll give one" Weinstein

Harvey "bend over or your career is over" Weinstein

Harvey "suck my cock or I'll give your career the Glock" Weinstein

1.) He did nothing wrong

2.) Fuck 3rd wave feminist Sup Forumsshills who will call me Jewish or something because of #1

Harvey "Star of the Show? Get down and blow" Weinstein
Harvey "You're a lock for this role with my cock in your hole" Weinstein

Harvey "if your mouth can fit this dick, you can win that golden stick" Weinstein.

Harvey "Success starts with Succ" Weinstein

Harvey "Hollywood is wholly wood" Weinstein

Harvey "I put the 'Ouch' in 'Casting Couch' " Weinstein

Harvey "Oscars Night or Carbonite" Weinstein

Harvey "Hebrew Bruisers Cruising for Crews" Weinstein

Harvey 'if you want your star to shine then over me you pine' weinstein

Harvey "Literally A Serial Rapist" Weinstein
Harvey "No Means Yes" Weinstein
Harvey "When I Pull Off This Bathrobe It Will Be Extremely Painful For You" Weinstein
Harvey "The Nicest Thing You Can Say About Him Is That He Isn't A Pedo As Far As Anyone Knows" Weinstein

Harvey "I nut quick you start shooting flicks" Weinstein

underrated

Harvey "Diddler on the Roof" Weinstein

oyyyy veyyyyyy

I don't get it

I saw Ian McCollum at a gun store in Pheonix yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Type 99 Arisakas in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the Arisakas and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each Arisaka and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Harvey "Walk of shame to the walk of fame" Weinstein

I can't keep track with the (((media))) attempts at brainwashing, I thought Trump was literally Hitler for the past 2 years? Boggles my noggin.

thejidf.org

Yes

Harvey "Come over so we can discuss how much screen time you'll get" Weinstein.