Webm Thread - Friday edition

its FRIDAY
Post what you have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lANTWY4iaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never any love for the Discovery channel in these things.

>Wild Discovery
I miss it so much...

Goddamn that first scene of the Stuka dive bombing the beach, to see that in theatres was a treat. Made me sick to my fucking stomach, that sound design, the terror, perfect.

That is a thirsty fawn.

It was amazing

Oh shit I remember that, always thought it was funny

Dude is watching a life and death struggle with a big weird grin on his face.

spoilers for wind river

Ha just watched that for the first time in a while and made this. Also, the steadicam is really distracting in that small webm. Didn't bug me on the TV.

Kek (*¯艸¯)

>the Virgin Retreat
vs
>the Chad Last Stand

what movie?

Lmao

nice feet

When you run out budget at the wrong time.webm

Oh wow. Could have easily been painted out. There's no way nobody saw that dolly track before air.

is that the fat orator guy from rome

I have to believe he didn't think he was in the shot. It's the only explanation.

I'm finally done

yes

I love how by the end of this webm you think the sound of their flyby is at it's peak, but it just keeps on going becoming louder and genuinely terrifying. It's like normal Hollywood films show just the first 60% of the terror and this goes all the way and more.
And then the bombs start dropping. Glorious execution.

yeah, or they ran out of money and hoped no one would notice.

aye

Blows my mind that the editor, director and whoever else could put it together in the editing room and not even see it

WHAT THE FUCK
was this scripted?

I'm not concrete, but it could be Dead Heat.

The fuck is this?

Security footage

the snap zooms ruined this scene

Yep. youtube.com/watch?v=6lANTWY4iaE That movie was fun in spite of Joe Piscopo.

Apparently they didn't like each other on set. Or maybe it was Ford who hated her.

Ford thought the whole production was a mess. It was scotts first american production IIRC