The /orville/ general

Well hung edition.

You idiots let the previous thread die. Do I have to do everything around here?

Other urls found in this thread:

yourserie.com/the-orville-season-s01-720p-1800p-web-dl-mega/
youtube.com/watch?v=JrOzQRjS0tE
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xh8duZ1-j0
youtube.com/watch?v=kznzRgS94vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yaphit has patrician taste in waifus.

>You idiots let the previous thread die.
That was the intention of the "KEEP STAR TREK OUT OF ORVILLE THARDS" user.

His distraction worked just as he intended it to.

>Eat a fucking dick.
>Stop making your stupid comparisons
> leave fucking star shit out of it.

>mfw people still haven't realized you are an STD shill trying to derail comfy Orville threads with the same off topic argument in every thread for the past few weeks.

I like the Orville but generals are 100% cancer
> THERE'S NO THREAD UP I BETTER MAKE ONE RIGHT AWAY
after you've been here a while you'll start to notice the difference between good threads and bad. No thread being up is preferable to just any thread being up.
Only make threads when you have new information, and funny observation, an interesting idea or a good troll.
also lurk moar you fucking retard

Why didn’t Seth pork the qt Krill grill while undercover in the last episode? Do you think the disguise could’ve transformed his penis into the perception of a Krill penis? Could he blow his heretic seed inside of her and turn off the disguise right as he does it?
But really the Krill are unironically /ourguys/
>the only non fedora species
>extremely racist
>strong sense of identity and commitment to service
>willing to do what has to be done
>power structure built on respect and civility
>pale and avoid the light

The one thing that bothers me about the Krill is that their uniforms (or armor, I guess) has no differentiating insignia or coloration to indicate rank or position. The only guy that wore something different was their high priest, presumably because he is clergy and not military. But all Krill uniforms look exactly the same (aside from the females having tits).

Do you like her because shes black or because shes an older woman? I'm not attracted to her, but I enjoy her motherly character.

kek, and saved

I like her character on the show, and she seems fun in interviews and stuff. She's really not bad looking for a woman her age, either. She carries herself well, and confidence means a lot when it comes to attractiveness. Also she has some big-ass tittays.

>tfw still no Orville rule34 artwork yet.

>she seems fun in interviews
I haven't seen any. I guess I'll have to look around for some on Youtube. Do you have any examples?

This episode needed the security on the mission

Agreed

>a new thread

what are the greyshirts?

basic bitches

Actually my guess is, they are either civilian personnel or they're just not officers.

LARPers

literally me

>feels good man

is she perfect?

The Orville on Netflix for europeans, when.

did they?

fucktards don't even bother with international marketing.

>after you've been here a while

Newfag detected

I need more Isaac practical jokes in my life

So is Ed a war criminal now?

No, not at all. Why would you say that?

You can't disguise yourself in the enemy uniform to sneak kill them I thought.

Also they were kinda defenseless

Is this guy the worst """""actor""""" on television?

I don't know what he's going for. We need backstory on him.

That may have changed a few hundred years into the future, bruh.

No he's fine. What are you, one of those guys who doesn't like black people?

Imagine being the cashier at Home Depot when three or four dudes come in and buy all the tiki torches.

Damned good episode, this show gets better with each one which is nice for a change.

he's the straight man

next episode seems to focus on him though

I'm not 100% on this, but I think the laws of war only apply between groups that agree upon those terms, such as the members of the UN.

Considering there is apparently 0 diplomatic contact between the Union and the Krill, it's impossible for there to be any rules of conduct in engagements between them.

He has his comedic moments.

They have no rank shoulder pads, so Maybe basic crewmen?

Replicants

>2 weeks

Episode 6 was pretty good. Those Krill children were creepy as hell though.

>Malloy making his idiotic banter
>Stabbed right in the leg, I could almost feel it, tension back up to 100%
>THAT WAS A BRAND-NEW LEG
How do they do it?

good writing

ENT was almost entirely good or great in its 4th season.

The Geneva Conventions apply only to signatory nations, and the 1949 version is signed by 196 nations. But they're also meant as a basic statement of a code of conduct, an polities like the US and the Union like to maintain their welcoming and inclusive nature by trying to hold themselves to the highest standard.

That said, Mercer and Malloy entered as spies gathering information, with no intention of committing war acts, and from what is said this episode the Krill do not acknowledge a war with the Union, so even the Conventions in the model behavior sense would probably be okay with what happened.

Cute space waifu is cute.

According to who's laws?

Best space vampires since SG Atlantis and the wraith´s dragqueen

>rule 34 orville

I hope Seth doesn't see this

>that face

Should have cropped that part out too

fixed*

This...

...or this?

>
Now you choose.....

There is not? that is sad, Made this for you user. sorry it's crappy.. could not bother using more than 5 min

And how do you know they can't smell it, or hear it, or sense it by some other means? How do you know that the rank insignia isn't broadcast on a mini radio or wifi signal, or prominently displayed on the uniforms in a form that can not be detected by human eyes, or any other human senses? Hmmm? You don't, do you? Now shut up, and go make a std thread if you want to argue like a tard.

This

You neglected to reference the previous thread in the op, OP. So this is a bastard thread.

lips and nose too large

I need to know where this came from and how much more of it there is thanks

Can't find a fucking vpn to watch this shit and even if I could episode 1 is locked now via fox.

Look up a free program called Windscribe. You can change your IP for free and watch that way.

>min

episode 1 is locked because of the time since being posted, I think

gays how fucking mint was the latest episode.

STD wishes it had the fucking quality this show has.

"After what they saw today, they will be...they will be"

ominous fucking words mate.

The captains uniform had gold lining around the individual plates instead of silver like everyone else.

And having the captain and the clergy being the only 'ranking officers' supports the theocratic society

i am astonished that each new episode somehow manages to be significantly better than the previous one, at this rate the season finale will be actual kino

Tried it, too slow to stream and as before episode one is locked now. Fuck knows why foxUK hasn't released it yet.

Knowing Seth there will be a musical episode, right?

I hope so. Scott Grimes can sing his ass off too.

Krill was the worst episode of the series. Plot, acting, humor, cinematography - all shit. The only guys who should get any props are costuming and makeup.

I know the internet is pretty locked down in the UK/EU, but I guess if you can't find a way to watch it legitimately you can just "get" a copy.

yourserie.com/the-orville-season-s01-720p-1800p-web-dl-mega/

desu I like her as Alara better.

I think it's the ear ridges which look like they'd be great to nibble

Only if we are good, user!

>all that fucking eye shadow
No.

Was the photoshoot straight up trying to make her look like a RV park prostitute?

>this fucking fag

I hope you were trying to be funny. I wasn't trying to argue with anyone. I was discussing the episode. The best episode yet, of a show that I really like. You make a good point about them being able to smell rank or see it in some other way, especially since they live in the dark and seem to be somewhat reptilian.

HOWEVER. If you ever call me a tard again I will slap you fucking silly.

O yes musical episode incoming baby

youtube.com/watch?v=JrOzQRjS0tE

Nice! I'd ask where this was found so I could see the whole picture, but I know better than to ask.

>we've got a role we want you to audition for
>awesome
>it's set hundreds of years in the future
>sweet
>we want you to act like a generic black dude
>what's the pay?

>fucking lizard face
>cute

youtube.com/watch?v=5Xh8duZ1-j0

the source is literally in clear text in the image you brainlets

So will Ed be promoted? Saving a colony, obtaining their Koran, getting a huge cruiser as well.

So the Krills have the coordinates to Earth now, since they told the Krill kid Coja?

user, the term is smokey eyshadow and it makes her look classy as fuck

It's gonna be really interesting to see where they're taking the krill storyarch, capturing a whole battlecruiser intact, considering how glad they were to get an intact shuttle

Yep. Next episode he gets promoted and we're finally done with the divorcee mechanic, and we get to watch the crew train their new captain. As a bonus, I hear they will be played by someone who can actually act.

I don't think it's that big a secret. Remember first episode there was that human traitor working with the Krill. Sure he could have told them too.

Hmm yeah you are right, thanks dude

It begins. There's hope for this series after all. I've been worried for the last couple weeks about the lack of rule34. Usually it doesn't take more than one or two episodes. Now that someone has taken the first step, the stampede is inevitable.

you don't need to sound like such a salty little bitch STD

appreciate the link, but none of that shit works, just ask for a captcha then nothing.

They do not forgive. They do not forget. Expect the Krill.

They all work, you just have to click through several pages (and solve a couple of captchas to get there.

Or go to alluc.ee and search for the show.

Do I need to do all the clicking for you like a little baby child? Is this your first day on the internet?

You could use good ol' Putlockers but all the episodes are in 720p

Nothing wrong with 720p.

One of the greatest Buffy episodes.

I SEE YOU NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=kznzRgS94vw

>I could almost feel it, tension back up to 100%
You too?

Is this original and not edited?
Please tell me it's edited