That episode when Rancid Rabbit kidnapped everyone (except Cat) for his own fucking greed

>that episode when Rancid Rabbit kidnapped everyone (except Cat) for his own fucking greed

This show was fucked up. How did this get on Nickelodeon!?

>This show was fucked up. How did this get on Nickelodeon!?

>This show was fucked up. How did this get on Nickelodeon!?

>This show is fucked up. How did this get on Nickelodeon!?

yawn

But CatDog had a fucking mouse who wanted to harass the living daylights out of a greedy as fuck Cat and a psychotic Dog who loves chasing the mailman and garbage truck.

The Greaser Dogs just want to abuse CatDog for fun and Rancid is a greedy son of a bitch who just wants money and thinks CatDog is shit.

Then again, most of the people in Nearburg hate CatDog with a passion except for a few like that bird. I think her name was Lola cherrycola.

This show was.......something.

H̶͓̮͕̫̪̝͕̍̇̒ͤE̔ͣ̌̈́̓ͧ̆ͫͨͨ͑͛ͯ̾̄̎̌̚҉̷̨̩̖͔͔͢͡L̏̓ͪ͐̀̀͏̺̥̼̩͈̺̦͇̞̺͠Pͬ̌̅͐ͨͩ̎ͦ͛ͫͭͧ͌̌͛̎ͨ͠͏͈̦͉̯̗̙͙̥̰̠̤͚̲͟͢͝ͅ ̡͈͍̭̭̤̪̯̟̫̥͚̤̌̆̉ͫ̍̃̐ͮ̍ͩ͋̍̀̚͘͟͝ͅM̶̹̖̻̰̼̝̯̂̒̈́ͣ̊̓̓ͩ̐͡ͅĘ̾ͮ̓̓ͭ̓͂̇̓ͭ̑̚͞҉̜͕̗̝̀͠

OH FUCK

Are we a fucked up 90's Nick thread now?

>that episode where Lola caught CatDog going to the bathroom

I remember in one episode this rabbit fuck proclaimed "From now on, everything you buy in Nearburg must be made in Nearburg.

>that episode where Dog was being a retarded little baby because Cat told him to stop being such a cunt

People say Dog is the nice guy of the show, but in reality, Dog is a psychotic asshole, who loves putting Cat through abuse and pain. He's just pretending to love Cat, because they are stuck together

I meant to say

>that episode where Dog was being a retarted little baby who was scared of doing anything, because Cat told him to stop being such a cunt

>kidnapped everyone (except Cat)
If that's true, how did he kidnap Dog?

Rancid kidnapped Dog, but Cat was hanging out outside near jail. He only stayed in one place though.

I can't explain it that well, but that's the best I could explain.

If I recall it was because Rancid didn't have enough money, and being mayor (or something) decided that everybody needed licenses( to exist, I guess). Dog didn't have a dog license but Cat had a cat license so he was free to go.

Think he had lobster delivered to the hole he was staying in next to the jail.

Here's a good question

Why did Rancid Rabbit have so many jobs? Does he keep getting fired?

This show is so messed up.

I just rewatched the episode.

Just to correct you, it seemed like Cat had turkey delivered to the hole on the outside.

I remember the episode of CatDog where Dog wanted to entet the monster truck rally but Cat didn't, but after being pushed and shoved in the competition Cat just fucking snaps and gets fucking Twisted metal tier bloodthirsty.

Still one of my favorite episodes.

So Sup Forums does like CatDog right?

I liked the dogsledding episode because I want a jacket with a house inside it.

>that episode of catdog where dog figures out he's dumb because cat's smart
>dog studies until cat becomes a literal babbling retard, and then makes fun of him for it

malicious as fuck, that ep always rustled my jimmies hard

Honestly this entire serious can be reduced down to "everyone shit on cat," just episode after episode of that concept.

Shit I always felt bad for him, the poor guy almost never won.

*series

I hated that fucking mouse so much I stopped watching the show because Cat never won.

What are you, nuts?

mega man x villain named ass nigga