Swarms of African Migrants to enter U.S.A

Why isn't Sup Forums talking about the mass of African migrants being streamed into America through Mexico?

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/09/droves-african-migrants-mexico-awaiting-u-s-asylum-secret-pact/

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/31/mexico-gives-hundreds-of-african-asylum-seekers-visas-to-reach-u-s-mexico-border/

They are trying to keep this on the down low but when hundreds of them swarmed into Tiajuana some people started to notice. Still not a lot of coverage on it.

Don't let this fly under the radar!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rf8w41bYDZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t1ZVIRUTTFE
abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-aims-11000-refugees-fiscal-year/story?id=42082038
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=Rf8w41bYDZQ
for people who dont like to read

You know, just fucking nuke somalia. Those god damn niggers breed like rats and wage never ending war in their country. And fuck mexico too.

>shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeett
FUCKING KEK, i didn't know about it but now that i do, kekekekek

they're from many different countries in africa apparently.
please mexico dont be like that baby

Fuck this gay earth

Obama knows Trump will win.

He's just trying to leave the biggest fucking mess imaginable for him

and what can i do? i didn't know anything about the government bringing niggers to the country? i'm but a humble taco minding his own business. Your high-ups are obsessed with ilegal immigrants and extremely cheap labor (pretty name to call people slaves).
Your nigger problem is going to get worse

>hahaha but da wall will keep them out
as surprising as it might sound, it isn't something to be worried about, for as soon as niggers start doing what they do best (rob people and niggering all day long) either average citizens will lynch them or the cartels will wipe them out (they aren't fond of them).

You'd think what with all the BLM shitting up the place crying the racist white wolf, that these damn Somalians would think twice. Mexico is streaming them all in, I guess it's revenge for the things that are about to happen.

will he win though? democrats have rigging on their side. not to mention if they replace hillary it might ruin trumps chances. please tell me trump will win.

Trump is going to deport them into the middle of the Pacific where they belong.

i dont know what anyone can do. but I don't like the fact no one really knows about it. its chilling.

he won't, dude..............................................

nahhh, he's got a good chance at winning, the only thing you should ask yourself is: will he fulfill his promises or he's been trolling us, like all the others he's spoken to, from the beginning? One thing is to say you're gonna do soemthing and soemthing entirely different is to actually doing it

send them to haiti, problem solved

Pls wipe them out cartel bros. They're too stupid to even be drug mules.

WE IS DOMINICANS N SHIT

Just another example that mexico is an enemy nation.

Kek needs to strike them down

true, it's creepy;however, given how progressive your society has become, it wouldn't be seen as soemthing awful, rather many ould think: yay, we're saving the lives of many poor people that want to make heir dreams come true (cough cough wellfare and niggering all day long cough cough)...either that or people wil resort to something that seems to be the asnwer to anythin when thingsget really ugly:
-dude, dude, don't worry about a thing, just look away, and it might be solved by itself

im literally shaking

The world's hearing that they need to get to America ASAP before the wall goes up

Why can't we just nuke Africa?

leafless canada is right, they will feel like home

im only worried that he wont be able to keep his promises not because he wouldn't want to but because with all the globalists against him i think theyll make it hard on him.

because you all ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING RACIST WHITE MALES

Resources bro

Besides we do not want radioactive niggers entering the country.

jesus christ how could people think like that? we cant fit the whole world in our fucking country. when do people draw the line?

They're not turkroaches, they shouldn't survive it. I'm willing to give up a resouce-rich continent for it.

Everyone of all races hates niggers

Lines, like borders, are imaginary.

>tfw my country is free of niggers and undesirable immigrants
>tfw our immigrants South Koreans and Japanese dying to stay here and cleaning up the place

feels good man

>Everyone of all races hates niggers
so true, the only thing everyone agrees on

Genocide the continent and resettle humans there

yea but philippians

Whats the big deal burgers, you allready have tens of milions of them you wont even notice couple hundred more.

how did they cross the ocean wtf?
oh America, its not even funny at this point

I got a few questions for Mexicans? Are you okay with all these niggers going into your country? What will the cartels or the government going to do about it if they stay?

i know i'm so annoyed. somebody do something.

and you ask me? you're the ones taking them in...although, to be fair, people overesimate how good these migrants will be (and the same goes for the mexs and the hordes of centracas that cross the border illegally eac year).

Hawai'i here and fuck you.
We got our own popolo problems...

It's real, and it is no joke

Just throw a dart at a map of Africa, and dump them where it lands.

haven't read the article yet, but if i had to make a guess, i'd say it's because these niggers are of the same group flooding into europe. Since they are poor good boyzs, our government must help them...to get to US because we are 3rd world country.

you seem nice taco you can come in here.

holy fuck goys can we 'organize' already?

Brotip: we aren't the ones giving them free money for not working, welfare doesn't exists here.

Enjoy your new batch of BBC and pooinloos, fucking gringo pozzcuckolds. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=t1ZVIRUTTFE

I think I'm just going to become a soldier and create a Militia and try to get 10,000 men in my Militia and then march on Canadian Parliament. And once you fuckers see that Canadians can fight off the hordes through hostaging some Canadian politicians the other countries will wake up.

i don't know, man, burgers have become much more hostile and don't want risk getting beaten up and lynched, you're mad now (and completely understandable given all the shitty things you've had to put up with over the last two decades).

>welfare doesn't exists here
the only means we've got to keep sand niggers and regular niggers away from this place. Too bad we still have to deal with cholos though, their numbers are increasing and it concerns me deeply because i don't want to get robbed (again).

So this is why i have seen so many niggers lately.

Good thing the cops are throwing them off in the desert.

Africa is fine, the people there are the problem.

This place is fucked no matter what, niggers and dunecoons streaming here is literally pissing in a ocean of piss.

A few weeks ago, two foreign as fuck niggers appeared dead in the street in my city. I guess this explains why.

if it's true, then the only thing i have to say is: kekekekekekekkek... we already have enough degenerates to deal with...

i dont know i think you're safe here. there isn't enough anger yet. if there will be though i hope my taco boyfriend will be safe.

>they're all swarming in tiajuana
>mfw I live in san diego

pls help

true true, but hey, at least we don't get bombed for being evil kuffars (we just get in trouble when messing with cartel psychos while supplying their products to US buyers).

kekekekek

this is bullshit
my parents worked their ass off to get into this country. they had to prove we had a substantial amount of money, a degree, an American Sponsor with a job and other countless "requirements".
now in order to get into this country you dont even have to be a high school graduate.
why live ?

Well you know they are in your country and our border security is pretty damn good. If a bunch of foreign niggers came here they would be stopped at a much higher rate than a regular mexican. They are in your country.

God I hope the cartel kills them all.

let them come to Arizona they will hate it here, and we will tell them to fuck off. They can stay in a shelter

things are getting bizarre and pretty fucked up, isn't it?

america was all picky and finally accepted your parents in. then it just spread its legs open for any stranger who walked by.

because this is the end of times my Mexican friend, be prepared to fight for the new jew order.

oh well, they will be disposed of asap, people here aren't fond of niggers (believe it or not, here a black is related to crime, the moment they start niggering either people will take the matters into their hands or cartel will kill'em, they don't like them either). Hope they stop coming though, we already have enough pricks to be worried about to now look out for niggers...

Thanks Obama.

When Trump wins he's going to give them all the boot.

oh no don't thank him yet, he is signing orders with
(((hilliary))) to have 11000 refugees a year.

The DNS servers is a big farewell.

did we ever have a choice, mate? we just have to get used to the idea, those psychos just want everything to themselves...

>11000 muslims
jesus christ, you serious? how many of those are bombers is what i'm wondering right now...

yes abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-aims-11000-refugees-fiscal-year/story?id=42082038

Yeah but our based governors shut it down last year and will continue to do so.

Hasn't Haiti experienced enough turmoil as it is?

nope one world religion is already being made in (((israel)))

>europeans get bombed, machete'd, axed, raped and god knows what else because european media, told by the government, prevents people from outside to learn about this or natives to even complain
wow dude, they're psychos no fucking doubt about it...creepy

Go ethnically cleanse them. You guys are good at that.

God speed to ya.

naaahhhh, they're niggers, it shouldn't bother them, everyone will just go full: AYOOOOO, while stealing dominicans trees and terrorizing them (it'd be sad news for the latter though, they can't complain about them niggering)

Fuck Obama.

Fuck Mexico.

Fuck anyone trying to harm my country.

All of those poor Usnavys..

but dude, your white leaders are among those hurting the country, as well as the big corps that make all the things you use and enjoy.

Fuck them too!

Let's hope the cartels kill them all before they get near the US

and what might that be? that everyone has to be a zombie that follows orders blindly while wearing a hat with all-seeing eye? fucking kikes, they're obnoxiously rich (thus having the means to fuck up anyone), why so greedy? disgusting motherfuckers...

though i wonder, regular jews are also part of this evil plan or are they just going to get fucked like everybody else?

bump for awareness

Also fuck Americans who fund the cartels through their degenerate use of hard drugs!

I'm so mad right now I don't even know what else to say besides I'm mad.

How the fuck did they get to Mexico?

it's our quota of niggers...solidarity because they is da good boyz; unfortunately, since we don't have welfare they will go to US (pretty much what happens when they get to Spain, as soona as they set foot on european soil, they go to Germoney).

Can you tell Nieto to fuck off with his bullshit?
That wall is going up, amigo

i hope so... they might even turned them into their new mules though, after all, since they're niggers they can withstand the heat of the desert that others can not.

newfag here, I've heard before that there is a difference between a black person and a nigger. Such as, my step mom is black, but she acts white. Is that something believed here, or all blacks niggers?

We have a deal with other Latin America countries so I assume Obama ships them bulk like buying from SAMs club. Then they come here an get on snaps and section 8 and whatever welfare exists nowadays. Pretty sure Obama just increased more welfare for people.

>implying the people can do something against that dipshit when we unarmed
>says the guy that lives in a country where they do the same or worst because of all the influence it has

nope, it'd be futile, the mos relistic solution would be to ethnically cleanse them.

>da wall
hillary is falling apart little by little, even as we speak, the bitch looks fucking awful, but you'd better pary he fulfills his promises...many things can happen, mate.

i don't know much about them because we don't have niggers, but according to this board, every black is a nigger.

yea people believe it here. some may not but everyones different. thats not the real issue with the migrants coming though. maybe im not sure. maybe we'd be more accepting of white migrants. ones that share our culture.

Trump will deport them

We can only hope, friend.

And vote.

makes sense.

I agree that the migrant thing is bull shit. I don't want an influx of people that are going to put more strain on our system. But there is always the chance that some of them aren't complete shit.

A chance.

That no American should be willing to take.