Statement released by Hillary's doctor is a lie!

IT'S HAPPENING! GET IN HERE LADS
THIS IS HUGE.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776242511710785536
pastebin.com/sih4HpjD
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776182891252371456
youtube.com/watch?v=5Oao6uduSo8
theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/13/mi6-spy-dead-bag-locked-himself-gareth-williams
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2505060/MI6-spy-dead-bag-died-tragic-accident-locking-holdall-police-say-official-verdict.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KANSAS DOCTOR FOUND DROWNED IN BATHTUB

Police rule out suspicious circumstances.

Link the tweets retard

FAKE AND GAY
HILLARY PROVEN TO BE HEALTHY AND DRUMPF FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
#IMWITHHER

FAKE AND GAY
#IMWITHHER

bump south kikes are running all over this board

same fag

oy gevalt

Hillary... lied?!

DOCTOR STUFFS HIMSELF INTO DUFFEL BAG

police coroner confirms suicide.

twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776242511710785536

Bump

It's real news lads.

EMAILING INFOWARS AND ALL LOCAL NEWS STATIONS.

alleged anonymous leak of Hillary's condition:
>pastebin.com/sih4HpjD

i'm no medfag but i don't think the CPP is supposed to be < 50

>HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON PROGRESS NOTE 9/14/16
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mental status rapidly declined over past 24 hours. Arousable by loud
voice commands, but immediately lapses into stupor without further
response.

MAP failed to improve with further increase in norepinephrine.
CPP < 50 despite increase of ventilatory rate in an effort
to decrease ICP.

Cererbal perfusion disturbances were observed on repeated
TCDs.

Diffusion-weighted imaging - cytotoxic and vasogenic edema
as well as neuronal damage

EEG - not utilized due to continued benzodiazepene infusion
Global Irreversible Brain Damage caused by Sepsis-Associated Encephalopathy.

IM EMALING CNN AND MSNBC TO INFORM THEM OF THIS VILE SMEAR CAMPAIGN
WE WONT STAND FOR THIS

Any medfags here?

>DOCTOR STUFFS HIMSELF INTO DUFFEL BAG

Wasn't this an actual fucking conclusion of a police report at one time?

kek

>HILLARY PROVEN TO BE HEALTHY

What happened to the pneumonia?

It is usually in russia that suicide victims stuff themselves in bags after shooting themselves in the head and then jump into a river

ITT: Sup Forums has another aneurism over... oh look, nothing again. Put the pipe down, faggots.

I would yell about the picture for ants but a bump is a bump. Pretty sure those were confirmed fake. Probably a false flag. This sound legit though.

This happens to me all the time heh pretty sure everyone has collpased a few times in their life, get over it lol
shes probs passing out from winning so much hah

(OP)
FAKE AND GAY
#IMWITHHER

sry here

I'm seriously freaking out here. Has anyone seen her in public since she was thrown in the back of the Mystery Machine?

No, I'm not talking about the double that covered for her the rest of Sunday.

>uses undertale image
>guaranteed replies

It's shot itself seventeen times in the back with an assault rifle.

Suicide is a terrible thing.

Kill yourself tumblr.

DOCTOR SHOT SEVERAL TIMES IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD AND DECAPITATED

police coroner confirms natural causes, suspects no foul play

It turned into the flu overnight.

Topkek

Supposedly she's going to be back at it tomorrow.

We need her alive. If she coughs at the debate Trumps won. We don't know how Kaine could do against trump with the sympathy vote.

(((her)))
yeah nah her double is probably going

twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776182891252371456

Uh oh guys cuckstralia is gonna vote her in.

This, as much as I want her to die from internal disintegration there are two reasons I want her alive. To see the debate, and so she can watch Trump win. Then death to her.

I was asking this too. I don't think she's made a public appearance since 9/11.

Kind of an odd thing to do when you're trying to convince people that you're perfectly fine and healthy.

Perkele, please.

Good email the controlled media for more hit pieces shill.

Shills emailing shills.

Deal with the truth bitch.

Comparing this shit to a radiology text book right now.

So it's entirely possible she's dead, her "double" will come out, get assassinated, and Obama gets 3rd term?

DOCTOR FOUND BURNED TO DEATH IN TRUNK OF CAR IN TRASH COMPACTOR

police investigators trying to find suicide note

>PROGNOSIS AS OF 9/14/16
>Death no later than October 12, 2016.

HIS NAME WAS MILTON WOLF

I like your style kid.

We can only hope.

Interesting that it says we'll never see her in public again. That'll be interesting to see soon.

Go get em Lucifer

Not CTR, but can this guy even into grammar?

The comma indicates a break in the sentence so it would be read as a non-contrasted CT was done as well as a CTA calcium study which probably had contrast.

Not saying shillary is well, but I really hate doctors that think they are the shit.

I'm trying to understand why they're saying she's healthy when it seems like she's actually too sick to make it to November.

I sincerely hope they don't intend to try to run her body double as her, and hope no one notices.

0.05 cents

>yfw the next victim in the Hillary death list is Hillary herself

Idk lads Hillary isn't looking like a sure bet for president anymore the people who've propped her up this long are maybe thinking of other sure bets and decide it's time her (((pneumonia))) got a little worse

Alex pls go

This. I want her greatest dream to be smashed in front of her eyes one last time as she realizes that this is her final dance.

they want her to win for a reason, we need to dig further into the rabbit hole

Doctors are notorious for bad grammar and writing.

are you seriously critiquing the grammar of a fucking tweet

Kekd and checked

Bump for sensationalism

Because if Trump wins it will prove to the average person an "outsider" can be elected.

It's well established that she doesn't have pneumonia.

The lies are careening into lies and even a most cursory examination of the facts would show that the Hillary campaign is spinning out of control.

>A non-contrast CT scan, including a CTA calcium score

To me the wording of that sentence would imply both tests were carried out during the same scan. Aside from that, he also (correctly) points out that a CTA and a CT calcium score are two separate tests entirely, with one that requires contrast and one that requires no contrast. In other words, a "CTA calcium score" would be impossible to carry out.

NOT UNTIL THE CONDITIONING IS BROKEN.

MASS EMAILS SENT TO DRUDGE REPORT
MASS EMAILS SENT TO INFOWARS
MASS EMAILS SENT TO LOCAL ABC NC
MASS EMAILS SENT TO LOCAL FOX NC

>CT scan
>Included a CTA

The CT scan included another test.

They were not separate.

That would be quite an interesting turn.

A cover-up like that would do so much damage to the Democrats if the public didn't buy it.

Non-contrast cat scans and CTA calcium scoring can both be performed in the same scan. Yes, non-contrast CT scans are performed (often).

The reply posts are someone trolling people who don't know that google exists.

HOW ABOUT THE NEW IPHONE AND NIGGER FOOTBALL PLAYERS. DID YOU WATCH SOUTH PARK? DID YOU SEE 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

CT is another abbreviation for CTA.
The cat scan included another cat scan

>Computed tomography angiography (also called CT angiography or CTA) is a computed tomography technique used to visualize arterial and venous vessels throughout the body. This ranges from arteries serving the brain to those bringing blood to the lungs, kidneys, arms and legs.

Just compared this to a radiology text book.

Posting with all Clinton references removed on a radiology forum as well.

So far it's looking legit.

Who ever wrote her medical letter just tried to intellectually bullshit.

As a Biologist I understand the bull shitting, but they gave wrong concepts about data and methods which makes me think...

It's bullshit.

Thank you based Satan!

Raid thread. It's happening!!!

My favorite part is Chuck Schumer casually bringing up that he had pneumonia (right after it was used as an excuse of course)

This is gruesomely fascinating, in that whoever wrote it certainly does seem to know their medical terminology and so forth.

It's very credible on that level.

He looks like he works out. Watch out for falling barbells. They're killing Hillary criticizers by the dozens.

we should get this to someone important maybe trump?

Jokes aside, he's done for. They will take his medical license away.

"This will be the end of her campaign!" says increasingly nervous man for ninth time this year.

LINK US TO TWEET FAGGOT!

Just asked my doctor friend about this and he says that guy on Shitter is lying. This was a false flag to ruse people. Don't fall for it guys.

see this

>Buzzfeed Video Team
kek

dumb fuck
kek

Is Hillary Dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Oao6uduSo8

Impossible. Probably a rightwing conpiracy.

>pneumonia
>in the hottest, driest weather America has had in decades

Damn dude thanks for woking me up.

No they can't. They require separate scans. In a CT calcium score, there must be no shadowing agent present as it obscures the calcium deposits in the coronary arteries. A CTA scan however requires a shadowing agent. To carry out a CT calcium score, you would have to wait for any shadowing agent to leave the bloodstream (takes up to 24 hours). For a CTA scan, the shadowing agent is introduced via IV and can take up to an hour to work its way into the heart. You could perform a CT calcium score and then a CTA afterwards if you don't mind laying around for a couple hours, but there is no such thing as a "CTA calcium score" because the two tests cannot be performed at the same time.

t. actually work as a tech at my local radiology department

My friend's cousin's uncle's gardener's wife's son is a doctor and he says Hillary has consumption and one week to live

Real doctors know you don't critisize another's doctor's work, this guy is a doctor like doctor drew or docotr pepper is a real doctor, I mean you people jump from one fake ass conspiracy to another, remmber a few days ago when these ioidts were suggesting that chealsa's aprtment was a medica clinic????

>consumption
Is your friend's cousin's uncle's gardener's wife's son 80 years old?

I need short phrases and buzzwords.

Is the report from Hillary's doctor bullshit or not bullshit?

Who is trying to ruse me?

why would anyone write this and it gets leaked? why would they build a four foot wall around the houses in order to release this "accidentally"

>Wasn't this an actual fucking conclusion of a police report at one time
In the UK. An MI6 spy was found dead in a suitcase, inside his locked hotel room, after 3 years the cops said suicide (clearly), they even had some faggot do it to prove it was possible. No word on cause of death. It's fucking unreal.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/13/mi6-spy-dead-bag-locked-himself-gareth-williams

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2505060/MI6-spy-dead-bag-died-tragic-accident-locking-holdall-police-say-official-verdict.html

Yeah. I was just on the phone with Colin Powell and he told me Hillary's fine, she's just taking some time off to watch Bill dick more bimbos.

False alarm guys. Nothing to see here.

"She's not lying this time!" says increasingly delusional man for the 222nd time this year.

CAT scan: computed axial tomography, old term before helical aquisition

CT scan: computed tomography scan, can be both axial or helical aquisition and with or without contrast administration.

CTA: CT Angiography, assessing arterial structures using a ct scanner and iv contrast.