‘ER’ actress calls out Clooney, producer in misconduct claim

‘ER’ actress calls out Clooney, producer in misconduct claim

>A former “ER” actress claims that she was sexually and racially harassed daily on set — and George Clooney helped “blacklist” her from Hollywood when she complained.

>“Clooney helped blacklist me when I spoke up abt harassment on ER.’women who dont play the game lose career’I did,” tweeted Vanessa Marquez, who played a nurse on the show’s first three seasons.

>She accused actor Eriq La Salle and a crew member of being “p—sy grabbers” and said racial abuse about her Mexican heritage came from “Anthony,Noah,Julianna,” referring to cast members Anthony Edwards, Noah Wyle, and Julianna Margulies.

>Marquez said she complained to executive producer John Wells.

>“Wells was the boss&I 1st reported it to him.His 1st question:Did George do something to u,” she tweeted.

>Marquez has appeared in a handful of short films and TV movies since the 1990s, according to her IMDb page. In 2005, she discussed her shopping addiction on the A&E reality show “Intervention.”

>Her accusations came after Clooney denounced producer Harvey Weinstein for sexual assault, describing his alleged actions as “indefensible” but saying he had no idea what the movie mogul was up to behind closed doors.

archive.is/W0gM5

Clooney is a monster.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwxnWi3mn6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he was good in oceans 11 though, who cares

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is the Rape Train coming?

He is one of the sjw always screeching about Trump and Breitbart.

Who knows. Probably not. Well have to wait what the other cast members say. About the racial stuff, sometimes you have to roll with the punches and then punch back. Eriq lasalle is the black guy btw.

>liberal after liberal being called out as rapists and sexual assaulters
Could this BE anymore of the best timeline?

ONE THING

>About the racial stuff, sometimes you have to roll with the punches and then punch back.

Excuse me? This type of behavior is never acceptable.

Starting to look like the whole thing is crashing. Like a house of cards.

she is an underrated qt

underrated

Armenians are not white

Did he sell his villa on Lake Como?

Wow what a cutie. Scrape off that inch of makeup and see what happens. Same shit with Lauren Southern.

If you can't get a girl who is attractive or beautiful without the need to spend 30 minutes caking shit on her face in the morning you should not be able to call yourself a man. Pathetic.

yeah, sounds like she's just a nut.

Nice damage control HIDF.

AHAaAaAaAahhHhhHhhHahahHhHahAaAaA

AFAIK he still owns it. My guess you can't just sell of.........what was it 10 million dollar home as easily as a condo.

its been great

>she was sexually and racially harassed

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

post women who look good without makeup then

My prediction, this is like the saville case in the UK. The first few came out 100% legit, then the cases got more patchy with batshit fantasists and bitter grudgeholders coming out to say they were raped by tv characters etc when it blatantly didn't happen as well as really kiddy fiddlers.

the whole system is being brought to the ground

this is truly the greatest thing to happen to Hollywood in decades

bump

Funny how Californians act like this

It wont get any traction. Too long ago and Clooney is too big and likeable

George "Never say no, and you'll stay in the show" Clooney
George "I'll show you the door, you uppity whore" Clooney

His property on Lake Como would go in a matter of weeks. There's never been as many millionaires in history user. His location is pretty unique and famous worldwide. Appeared in several movies too.

Is he next?

>Damon
>Clooney
>Affleck
>Bezos
>Weinstein
>Clinton

Where were you when Liberlaism ate itself?

daily reminder there are women you can grab by the pussy and the real champs know which ones are which

>Names all these people who sexually assault her or racially abused her

>None of them Clooney

>First thing the producer asks "Oh fug. What did George do now?"

Wow. Clooney must have some skeletons in that closet...

Easy fix

>Of COURSE you blame the African American of being a rapist. OF COURSE.

youtube.com/watch?v=YwxnWi3mn6o

George "Gimme Dem tits Juanita, or I'll call ICE on ya" Clooney

Reminder that if someone has to publicly go on and on about how virtuous they are then there is a high chance they are compensating for something

She's ugly as sin. I saw some photos of her when she was younger though and she surprisingly had a great body/rack.

The best thing about this is that the innocent people (like Rolf Harris) getting rekt are also assholes who promote this sort of witch hunt/mob mentality and irrationalism.

Those are the Facts of Life.

You know for sure hardly any of these are serious.

But I still like it because Hollywood can fucking rot.

I would have never predicted it.

You know what is funny. I would have really expected an innocent man to be accused of something in this industry. In those drug filled hollywood parties it wouldn't be hard to expect some a-lister hunky guy being brought-up on false rape accusations.

really surprising there hasn't been an equivalent of an Emma Sulkowicz in Hollywood.

Isn't that Rose McGowan really?

Look up Fatty Arbuckle. I would assume this sorta thing happens with lesser knowns all the time. The only reason it hasn't happened with a-listers is that they are shielded buy a nearly impervious wall of lawyers, publicists, agents, and hushmoney.

Based Cloondog

I fucking love it!

Every no name actress with an axe to grind is gonna start claiming sexual harassment!

Burn Hollywood, burn!

>Hollywood sacrifices Weinstein to take the heat off themselves
>internet demands actors disavow
>every time one of them disavows, they get accused
>more and more fall each day

It is hilarious.

Or the producer randomly assumed George since he's a handsome fellow.

>Well have to wait what the other cast members say.

fucking pussies
no one come to talk about
fucking losers

George "Suck on this dick or no greenlit" Clooney

If I knew what this sjw shit would lead to I would have been on the train from day one.

Tfw you calling out the jew for years does nothing but an overly sensitive environment makes him stand out so much he has to flee

Clooney could get way better pussy than that.

Why would he bother?

Preposterous.