How do we solve the nigger problem boys?

How do we solve the nigger problem boys?

send the ones kneeling back to africa haha

With a firm and tough justice system.

by going back to Sup Forums

Ethnic cleansing. It's in our future.

>"teenager"
>not black man
>"woman" and "father"
>not white couple
Frankly, I think that urban youth was acting out in self-defense.

WHO DAT BOY?

movie adaptation with idris elba and seth rogen when?

Why hadn't I heard of this story before now? I pay quite a lot of attention to the news and don't recall this pretty massive hate crime getting a single mention.

Hitler pls come back ;_;

By posting in the right board

I legitimately hope so

>the US will be ruined by non-whites within your lifetime
feels bad

Do away with black privilege.

>dissolve the educational system in poor suburbs
>get surprised when this kind of shit happens

White people are retarded. The future belongs to the chinks.

>will

; ; The US had so much potential. Now it's just a business free for all with isolated third world zones.

He raped an elderly woman, then broke into a house and killed a father. The victims weren't related so it wasn't evil just a confused boy in the wrong neighborhood

What other results could there be, for the Western world in 2017? Massive ethnic conflict is an inevitability, and the west's path will have either gone the exact way as a century before, by 2030, or will have forfeit it's ability to exist.

>Why hadn't I heard of this story before now?
lol did you not read the OP

the bad guy was a nigger

How can chinks be less retarded when the dissolved millennia old farming communities and practices, acts that directly led to the deadliest mass starvation in history?

user lets not get carried away here by calling this a hate crime, it was clearly just a regular crime committed by a troubled youth fighting back against a society that failed him. If we start labeling every act of youthful exuberance a hate crime then it loses all meaning and then where would we be?

To fix it, you need to kill yourself OP, it's the only way man, I bet if you do it right now all the niggers will turn respectable right then and there.

Shouldn't that make me MORE likely to have heard about it? Usually the media loves to make PoC men look like violent thugs and white men look like victims, but they decided to just ignore this case for some reason?