IIII WAAANT A MOOOOOM

IIII WAAANT A MOOOOOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6Y5pkg983Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go on...

isn't chuckie's dad a trans-guy? this show was so ahead of its time.

Did Chuckie's mom die during childbirth, or did she just ditch her rugrat with her beta husband to go cock-carouseling in another state?

She had a terminal illness, so I'm going to assume cancer. Seems like the writers weren't sure of it in the first season though since Stu said something about his mother picking him up.

cock-carouseling in heaven

>implying bureaucrats aren't fascinating

Stu is a jobless drunk whos only good for watching children until he makes the reptarmobile

That soundtrack was great

then he becomes gendo ikari

And I can't find that fucking Sinnead O Connor song anywhere

>cock-carouseling

Damn

What was that one thing where Chuckie had a mom in the first season, but she had one speaking role and never was shown?

I can't be making this shit up.

This happened?

Underrated

Is it me or are the movies better than the actual show?

Agreed. Most episodes were just boring. I never understood how it became such a phenomenon.

It's confirmed that she was still alive at least for a little bit after Chuckie was born when he finds a photograph of the two of them together, and he has dim memories of her. Her kid was so young during her mysterious mom-killing disease, I want to imagine that the pregnancy would not have been kind to her, yet it's been shown that she was at least well enough to still do gardening with Chuckie, so i dunno, maybe whatever it was came on pretty sudden.

Go watch Acorn Nuts and Diapy Butts, they explain it there

You've got one, moron. She died.

Of shock at realising her son was a ginger.

And that she'd married a ginger.

>That one episode where they get into Chaz's room
>It's a scary /jp/ neet room that's all messy and has tons of shit lying around

The early episodes were great. They showed the babies as imaginative and there was enough subtle adult humor for the parents. It was a pretty fun show in that aspect for the first 4 seasons.

Then when Nick revived it, it began focusing exclusively towards the babies and Rugrats merchandise was shilled fucking everywhere. The first movie came out and it was a big success (and it was pretty good too since it was Hamlet with Babies). But the show went to complete shit when Dil was introduced and would shit up episodes with more crying.

>Chaz lives here and has two cars

The 90s were a different time.

His wife had a damn good life insurance plan.

maybe he killed her

We don't need more Rugrats fan-theories

ok im sorry

Maybe she killed Cuckie and Herself

What was his job?

You're forgetting half of the cast was wealthy Jewish folk

"Faceless bureaucrat"

Wasn't his house a dump though? He had to become a millionaire to fix it up.

Chuckie was truly Stu's greatest invention...it even believed it had real emotions. It's integration into the toddler group-dynamic was seamless.

>Not posting the song.
youtube.com/watch?v=p6Y5pkg983Q

Yeah, it was a dump

I guess he lives off of disability

I wanted a father when I was his age.
But we don't always get what we want.
>tfw no dad

In the BBQ episode (one of the very first) this woman had a brief appearance but never spoke and was never seen again. It's safe to assume it was supposed to be Chuckie's mom, obviously before it was established that his was dead. For the sake of canon I suppose we could say this was his aunt or something.

The only jews were Deedee and her parents.