Does anyone else feel at least a little bad for her?

Does anyone else feel at least a little bad for her?

>tfw she looks like my mum

You don't have to die, Hillary, just lose the election and maybe go to prison if it turns out that way.

>tfw she loses the election, goes to jail, and then dies two months latet

Bitch definitely looks ill.

I felt bad when she was wobbling and quickly remembered about Benghazi and the lies, thus I quickly snapped out of it.

Utterly evil. Evil souls deserve damnation.

But it isn't our place to damn her or make judgement. If you wanna get religious up in here.

Bitch has too much pride to dropout. IF she cared about her health she would dropout. She will be dead within 5 years guaranteed.

>"Hello Boils and Ghouls! >HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

this human being is beyond sympathy from any mortal

I agree with you. I'm sure she'll receive her judgement. I'd just rather not see this list get longer

Yes I do feel bad for her. I don't want to see her in office and I am happy that her illness makes her less likely to win but I am not happy that she is ill.

ALL THE WOMAN IS EGOISTIC SLUTS

2 Corinthians 11:14

"And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light"

what the fuck are you even trying to pull here

You seem like a fair man

I know exactly how you feel user. She looks like my mom too and it's hard to hate her.

Nope, I have read her emails and I know everything she has ever done.

I don't feel bad for her at all.

No.

She kills people on the down low.

Death!

best outcome is
>witness losing election
>go to prison
>get scissor'd to death by other prisoners
>go in in history books as the first President candidate who believed and feared magical meme frogs

I hope you guys' mom isn't my mom because Hillary looks just like my mom too.

Hillary is the most heartless psycho, she will do ANYTHING for votes and power. She has no view of right and wrong, this is a woman who will order murder to keep her secrets.

Nope, I hope they drive her in to the deepest depths of Detroit and leave her there for 48 hours. I seriously doubt anyone would have any sympathy for her if they were on page of what she has done.

kek has spoken

>on the down low.
get out of here with your nigger phrases you filthy coon.

She is not going to prison.

Either she is put in office and oversees the final stage of collapse as queen or she loses and gets pardoned by Obama.

I feel that unless she dies they will install her as supreme ruler.

There are small occasions where I humanize her but I quickly snap back to reality.

Its probably because she looks almost exactly like a mentor who instilled discipline and work ethic into me and probably contributed greatly into me not becoming a fuckup in life despite
>poor household
>only child
>single white mother raised me
>mixed race
Got dealt a shitty hand but that lady helped me out a lot.

This bitch needs to go though, let her karmic ills claim her and let god sort her out.