ITT films only you've seen

ITT films only you've seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak64QFmXEkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As an ex-messenger it was a must see. It's corny as shit, full of goofs and kevin spacey called it the biggest regret of his career. The "dance scene" is suicide fuel. The artistic cycling scene is kino though.

Sorry, Kevin Bacon.

Satan is correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak64QFmXEkk

From talking to people, evidently fucking this one.

>ywn play comfy daytime pinball in a bar with Paul Newman while a snowstorm blows outside

Patiently waiting for some hipster film podcast to discover this and it becomes a trash cult classic. It's got everything in it, the over-the-top retro soundtrack, every frame trying to be larger than life aesthetically and the plot of the movie making The Room look like it was written by some fucking genius.

i hope yall are joking, i've seen all of these

army kino

These threads are so fucking weird cuz my big sister used to have monthly Empire and all these shit movie magazines back in 90's and she would cut the "movie poster" pages from them and hang them to her wall and i now always remember the smell of her room when i see this shit.

This is essential /k/ core

>These threads are so fucking weird cuz my big sister used to have monthly Empire and all these shit movie magazines back in 90's and she would cut the "movie poster" pages from them and hang them to her wall and i now always remember the smell of her room when i see this shit.
what did it smell like? what did your sister smell like? how often did you hug her?

Like vanilla and fresh sheets.

what about her dirty socks? please use as many adjectives as you can