Americans...

Americans, imagine a world where Trump loses and you get another 4 years (at least) of an establishment-backed candidate.

If Trump is the candidate for change in 2016, imagine what could be possible in 2020 after another term of the same neocon bullshit?

We may have to play the waiting game but it will be worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trumps a homo that only wants to protect his investments

In 2020 electing anyone but a leftist will be demographically nearly impossible.
In 2024 it will be completely impossible.

Protecting investments is protecting America when you actually contribute to society..

It's the fountainhead my autistic brethren.
The producing class fighting the parasite class.

On one hand, if things go to shit then it'll be too late for whoever runs in 2020 to change anything. On the other hand I don't realistically expect him to actually fix or even stop anything so if he gets thrashed in 2020 for whatever happens during his term we're going to be doubly fucked.

If Trump doesn't win, there will be civil war in this country within the next four years.

There's going to be one anyway. Trump won't stop it, only slow it and give us more time to grow.

Imagine a Trump who doesn't say retarded things every so often and has substantive policy knowledge. That candidate would win all 50 states.

>people actually think trump isn't backed by the establishment
>won't even release his taxes
good goy

if trump loses theres not going to be a right wing 2020 candidate

problem is they will bring in so many immigrants in those 4 yearss, california will have like 65 electoral votes, and then the only outsider that can win is of the communist kind

they are also flooding texas with them, if texas turns blue its over forever

Atleast hes fucking human

Implying there would ever be another winnable election if Hillary wins/steals it this time around

Is he gonna get the black, Asian or Hispanic vote at all?

if trump loses texas will turn blue after hillary gives all illegals citizenship
this is the last chance for the u.s.to be right wing

Trump isn't backed by the establishment, he IS the establishment. He isn't cucked by billion dollar special interest groups because he's one of them himselves.

Himself*

The election will be rigged.

this, we should have thrown our memes behind a proven anti-establishment, True Conservativeā„¢ like Ted "Rafael" Cruz

It's basically Trump or bust for us at the moment, unfortunately.

Whites in the United States are teetering on the brink of becoming minorities, and the Democrats are seeking to expedite the process. If Trump doesn't win, it's all but guaranteed that we'll never have another Republican in the White House ever again. We'll never have another candidate interested in catering to White interests.The older generations are all that's holding our heads above the water right now, it's all downhill for us once they die off. The US will inevitably transform into a sea of brown people voting for more and more gibsmedats until there's none left to give, then the country will turn into South Africa v2.0 and the remaining Whites will be slaughtered en-masse.

Hell, even with Trump it still might be too late to save this country's future. It's corrupt and rotten to the very core. I'd be very surprised if Trump pulled through with even a fraction of his proposals. It's virtually impossible for one man to fix this country. The Jews are far too entrenched to flush out. If Trump steps on their toes, they'll just kill him and replace him with the next puppet on a string.

If another lefty gets in there, conservatives will be outnumbered due to impending mass immigration. You will never see someone like trump again in America

That's why if Trump loses the next phase will be armed conflict or total capitulation. Really, I wouldn't be surprised if Clinton wins (it would probably have to be through some kind of chicanery) an insurgency is rolling by 2020.

A spic?

Trump or civil war. Without Trump this election, there will not be another election. We will be Brazil with snow.

a very speedy one
one that will have his delegates one day, no matter the cost

also: theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win

>implying that hypothesis would be bad either
If your analysis is correct, Trump is greedy.
I'm not disagreeing. The difference is Liberals are always trying to give away money, even to other countries (Hillary has given so much money to Muslims that entire cities could have been built).
We need to lower debt, at any cost.
Obama did the opposite, he made up money by taking loans from the government. Making more debt.
Hillary has stated she pretty much wants to do the same thing.

If the next president wants to make money via debt on our part, they are automatically cucking Murica.

I sort of like you Yanks. We share God's language, even though you can't spell.
Your election is important. If my glorious nation can tell the EU to fuck off, then you can fucking sort your country out.

if populist Trump cant beat shillary then im going all in on white nationalism.

Why?

Brown people vote for gibs.

see

I like you guys too. Especially after Brexit, even tho you all seem like bunch of pompous douches

WOW CTR THAT REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT YOU KILLING YOURSELF

>Whites in the United State are teetering on the brink of becoming minorities

did you take any math at all? Because a simple growth equation using the global growth rate (ie higher than the US) will tell you it would take 70 years of not a single white person reproducing, for every ethnicity combined to equal the white population. If it's just African ethnicities, it's 140 years, again, with not a single white person fucking.

If you're talking about immigration, you've got a 180 million person gap to fill, and at the current rate of 1 million immigrants a year (assuming they're all brown), 180 years to fill it, again, assuming whites never fuck again.

So how does the fact that you'll be long dead before your theory is even possible feel?

>bunch of pompous douches
We are. And we don't give a shit.

Sauce

We are supposed to become a minority by 2050, but that just means hispanics/blacks outnumber us the % of white is still the biggest if you compare individually.