youtube.com/watch?v=tTM07-S8ICE
youtube.com/watch?v=9lvhvsc_TZA
youtube.com/watch?v=xdWRG5UB6fA
youtube.com/watch?v=rzJ-wM45O2c
youtube.com/watch?v=SmUtDm4-iwM
youtube.com/watch?v=S6P62b17uRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The newest best of the worst is fucking gold, it might be their best one yet

I hope not, the only things I'm looking forward to this Halloween and Christmas are the RLM specials

This. It was just hilarious. Except for Jack, as usual.

I wish the 3rd movie was a good one worth commenting on and not Feeders. It would have been perfect then.

I get that he was a clown or something, but he doesn't need to gesticulate wildly at all times like that chad picture.

Jack's concept of humor is to draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw seeeeeeeeeeentencesssssssssss ooooooooooooout aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas possiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiible
and also to make LOUD HIGH PITCHED NOISES XD

Jack is entirely likeable, I have had zero problems with any of these cunts for years.

Nah he is ok.

Jack is not funny, he just isn't.

their gaming channel sucks.

Yeah, because of 2 main reasons
1) Jack and Rich have VERY little understanding in video games and they're pretty bad at them
2) Rich is only funny when he's got someone else to play off of. If he's with someone who's not funny himself (Jack), then he's just not funny. This is why Mike + Jay + Rich is the holy trinity

Damn, Sam Hyde is looking great lately.

every time i've caught one of their streams, it's been nothing but rich playing xcom. i know these guys like to shit on games in their youtube videos but do they really not like any other games except xcom and indie 8-bit platformers?

prometheus review was obviously the peak

I wish I were gay so I could have gay sex with Jay

nu-xcom was shit

Mike does not like video games, he doesn't play them. Jay only plays video games extremely seldom. Rich and Jack play video games on their video game channel, consequently one would imagine that those two like video games but Jay and Mike run and control the RLM channel.

>1) Jack and Rich have VERY little understanding in video games and they're pretty bad at them
I don't think that's it, they're just very peculiar about their games. Rich would be content with playing some variant of Xcom for the rest of his life, and doesn't really get into anything else bar FTL. Jack is too deep into that hipster indie pixelfart shit to care about proper games. Their reaction to cuphead was embarrassing, they kept making up dumb excuses for hating the game, like "it's contra" and "it does nothing new". The bottom line is they both sucked at it and got bored of dying over and over.
I did agree with their Alien Isolation review, though.

someone put a playlist together on youtube of all streams that Jay was present at, start there for maximum comfy

It was good, but their best is still probs the one with Deadly Prey and Miami Connection, which is surprising because it has Josh in it.

There's already some list on youtube, just search for it.

so is Jay actually gay, or is it a joke ?

Nah I stand by my point. They just don't get video games, like, they think that UI elements break immersion, and they also just don't seem to understand what makes games tick. Their review of Nioh is one of the most embarrassing things I've seen. Just utter trash. They don't get games and so they shouldn't review games.

Nioh was pretty bland and derivative, it had none of the appeal of dark souls or ninja gaiden.

Of course he isn't gay. Look at him. You can almost smell the pussy on him just from OP's picture.

I agree that it wasn't a masterpiece but I don't know what you mean by bland, I thought it had plenty of flavor with the japanese setting and that the combat was definitely nuanced and interesting enough to be its own beast.

who cares about video games my guy

They're just very opinionated about what they like and considering straying from it as a waste of time. Look up their "jesus christ shut up" streams, in which they played games they had no interest in but kept being asked to play. The first half of their Masquerade stream is them literally just downloading all the patches and installing the game, just wasting time so they play as little as possible.

On the other hand, they do have some valid points, namely in their Uncharted 4 review and the "why Mario Bros is more engaging than Advanced Warfare" video.

Not Sup Forums, that's for sure. They're obsessed with e-celebs and twitch streaming. Sort of like everyone in this thread haha.

I CANNOT STAND AIDS MOBY AND WISH I CAN BEAT IN HIS EGGHEAD IN WITH A BASEBALL BAT

Star Wars holiday special where Mike couldn't remember his own story was the true peak

I don't know how people can stand to watch them, they're just 3-6 hours of them playing a game normally while saying almost nothing interesting
Even their "highlights" are boring

i love jack

t. aidsmoby

from time to time you get a good bit or an interesting anecdote, or some good bant from the chat. but yeah, sometimes it's just dead time. especially the solo streams

Jack is fine, at least in BotW. It's Josh you need to watch out for

The new one is Mike kino.

Go back to your board, Sup Forumsirgins. We don't discuss PreRec here

jack is really obnoxious

Jack is fine, it's just that his default setting is dad humor, and he needs either booze or a good prompt from Mike or whomever to break out of it

I wish they'd drop the whole random selection premise and go straight to watching classic bad movies.

jack is ok
leave him alone

heh

okay, so I know thats the tums scene but which episode actually was it?

>Rich's phone call
>Rich pretending to pay attention for most of the episode
>Mike's face when Jay and Jack are talking about dog dicks
>Mike admitting to being excited about Jurassic Park
That episode is filled with gold and nothing they have done or will ever do will ever top it because it was pure banter

BOTW Highlight: Hollywood Cop

the two before those were a little bit better
the shit action man that blows things up on a plane and the emo twilight clone were better
fuck im laughingt just for remembering the emo twilight clone

Best is Future Force and Geteven. I cry laughing at that shit.

>Mike's face when Jay and Jack are talking about dog dicks
what episode?

They suck at games but if they were entertaining and likeable it wouldn't matter. Lots of gaming channels are run by people who aren't very good but they make up for it by being likeable and funny which endears them to people. The problem is that Pre-Rec has a huge antagonism between the audience and the players meanwhile, especially Rich. He acts like a big salty manchild who doesn't want to be there, and gets extremely salty and abrasive whenever he doesn't do well or someone thinks they're wrong. Just look at the VtMB stream, described here , they go out of their way to piss off a portion of their fanbase for no reason and waste an entire stream just to make some retarded point when they don't even give the game a chance, they go into it just wanting to hate it so they can spite their fans. It didn't come across as likeable or funny at all if that was the intention, instead Rich just seems generally pissed off like always, because he is the embodiment of the entitled manchild. Its like they saw how Mike and Jay would occaisionally throw shots at their audience as a joke and then took it to 11 without understanding it at all.
Not to mention they also go out of their way to insult people who like games they don't like and just generally insult the chat all the time, which makes them seem incredibly unlikable and pretentious when they can barely even figure out the controls to most games.
If they weren't able to piggy back off the success of the existing RLM fanbase then they would just be another completely unsuccessful and forgettable strea that nobody would even take a second glance at.

does Sup Forums have authistic PreRec threads like our RLM threads?

Nah man. They are the reason I still even care about thoose holidays.

youtu.be/_CtUd0yuYN4?t=1212

thanks guys, gotta rewatch that one

oh that episode

any good past best of the worst episodes?
i skipped most of them

all the wheel episodes

I think the wheel of the worst one with SOS is probably the best one because it was by far the wildest ride

No, they're terrible critics and it's incredibly obvious to anyone who didn't just start playing video games yesterday

>skipping botw
What in the fuck

The ghostbusters half in the bag is kino
> you keep saying helmsworth

A lot of their Patreon-exclusive outtakes are hilarious, often times more than the episode itself

Listening to these clowns make fun of Feeders was embarrassing

I hope someone points out to them eventually that all their movies are bad, and the best movie they made is unironically their first one

Jack is great. The best group is Mike, Jay, Rich & Jack and we got it again. No wonder the episode is so good.

Patreon kinos:
Nerd Crew
youtube.com/watch?v=JyDSqWyEMWw
youtube.com/watch?v=_vmzC40dxM8
youtube.com/watch?v=pAx3joUhIR8
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ-76cEkUPw
youtube.com/watch?v=xH-F4_wMwCg

Best of the Worst
youtube.com/watch?v=1vHZu-eFhx8
youtube.com/watch?v=55EjTXdMkfg
youtube.com/watch?v=8bwXUopLfu4
youtube.com/watch?v=xQwLseLtgx4
youtube.com/watch?v=XEAnJATsCIk
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ1pfdrhcPM
youtube.com/watch?v=2Qb2lt4ZzYI
youtube.com/watch?v=cRZTDEJUilE
youtube.com/watch?v=fztfb6XCzXE
youtube.com/watch?v=gy8Abf38QMo
youtube.com/watch?v=wbPP56hNtwc

Half in the Bag
youtube.com/watch?v=CTN6z5e7LFw
youtube.com/watch?v=f9GaG3UPjDo
youtube.com/watch?v=kqLnbRKdw6c
youtube.com/watch?v=IRLCtLe6XY8
youtube.com/watch?v=kc27aY7UU9U
youtube.com/watch?v=IQrS04Qzv0E

Other
youtube.com/watch?v=2e5x64K3F44
youtube.com/watch?v=tTM07-S8ICE
youtube.com/watch?v=9lvhvsc_TZA
youtube.com/watch?v=xdWRG5UB6fA
youtube.com/watch?v=rzJ-wM45O2c
youtube.com/watch?v=SmUtDm4-iwM
youtube.com/watch?v=S6P62b17uRc

you didn't get that their feeders critique was basically them discussing their own movies?

It was better than the mr. plinkett of it actually. Seeing them just get absolutely SHITFACED on camera was amazing

>watching a rich/jack channel
>surprised its shit
I can't believe the mike/jay paradigm is central to their success!

Josh just adds nothing.

>tfw your own wife cucks you
Sad.

Holy shit I just came.

This and the Wheel episodes with How Can I Tell if I'm Really in Love and the one with the grief clown are top tier

I liked the plinkett too
> a golden turkey? A golden shpwer?

RLM peaked in late 2013 before the rape scandal

nah, both jay and aidsmoby understand what this movie is. It was mike who clearly was triggered by that movie, because it reminded him of space cop and schlock he makes. He shittalked jay because he knew this movie was the same caliber as space cop

Jay was the only one who probably got that, because everyone else clearly has their head up their own ass to think otherwise.

Mike had turned into a useless drunk, Rich is finally getting to experience what it would be like to be the popular kid in high school, Jack is happy to have friends

Jay is the only one in RLM I sense wants to actually do more and move on to creating things with real work and effort put into them

It quite clearly wasn't intentional because they never brought their own movies up or even hinted at them through editting, I doubt they have that much self-awareness.

anything new or added recently?

are these listed in order?
is the bottom or top one of each catagory the newest addition?

i watched these once before when they got posted months ago

Yeah it was good, there's no BAD plinkett, but that HitB was god tier

what rape scandal. did rich or mike rape anybody?

Its new since September, nothing added since then

Latest one is the Mike being called by the Telemarketer one I think

Anything past that and we're gonna need based anons to help out

>Mike gets a phone call from a telemarketer

>no bad Plinkett
>what is TFA review

I don’t care how desperate you are to shit on RLM (even though you continue to watch every video they make), Space Cop is leagues better than that Feeders shit on every possible level. And I don’t even like Space Cop.

>cucks who support jessi's jewelry & mike's booze
>based anons

Rich said it was on the level of the type of stuff they did in high school

Mike being an alcoholic is a joke and Jessi is dead.

go watch their content from 90s and 00s. it's the same shit as Feeders. That's what makes Mike trigger.

>not surporting mike's booze
its because of people like kind user that we get shit like Mike gets a phone call from a telemarketer

He said it was type of stuff one would make in high school, not necessarily Mike and Rich personally, and that's not to mention they made Gorilla Interrupted when they were in their 20s which was on about the same tier as Feeders.

Rich flat out acknowledges it’s the same quality as the stuff they did when they were young that they would never make commercially available.

>haha I'm self-aware about my alcoholism isn't that great!

he's still a drunk

>Space Cop is leagues better than that Feeders shit on every possible level.
Wow, good job, they made a better bad movie than a movie 27 years old on a fucking home VCR camera

J apparently that's why the girl on that was on the couch isn't there anymore