Cleveland show

>cleveland show
>bobs burgers
>family guy from the 2010s
>little bit of robot chicken and some other AS show reruns
>more cleveland show and bobs burgers
this is pretty much most of the lineup on AS for the past year, has anyone found the network pretty much unwatchable now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OVkjm-O6so
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just wait for rick and morty to come back

I animated this show to scratch everyone's [adult swim] itch.

youtube.com/watch?v=7OVkjm-O6so

hm

not awful

reminds me of athf

If it ever does.

Do they still show KOTH? I haven't had cable for like 3 years. I'm glad Bob's is getting the "endlessly rerun" treatment, I would probably find that pretty comforting if I did have cable to just have on in the other room while I was shitposting.

Keep in mind this is how they keep the lights on so they can put out the handful of genuinely unique and interesting shows they get to put out.

They begin with KOTH and and end with KOTH.

Put it on a few hundred vhs tapes with weird names and send them in to lazl0ws office you'll get a reply eventually.

i watched Mr Pickles recently, thought it was actually pretty good

I wish they showed Venture Brothers reruns or something fun once in awhile. I don't give a fuck about Family Guy, American Dad ,The Cleveland Show Bob's Burgers, or King of the Hill. Fox can keep its shows on its own network. Hell for April Fool's joke they should show Archer.

These reruns are the only reason the network still exists.

So about 5 or 6 years Cartoon Network/AS will be dead?

We can only hope.

>Cleveland Show
Why did we need black family guy? Why did we need CIA family guy, for that matter?

>CIA family guy
so you've never actually watched American Dad.

The VO needs work, but other than that everything else was surprisingly solid. The character designs are especially awesome.

I wish I could get another season of Moral Orel

It's just absurd, flash-back filled drivel. What distinguishes it from Family Guy?

>implying American Dad isn't better than Family Guy in every conceivable way

>american dad
>flash-back filled

I like BB.
Also they've been playing Space Ghost this week.

I've seen like 3 episodes. i seem to remember it doing that same random cut away thing Family guy does, albeit less often. Am I completely wrong? To be fair, my memory could be faulty.

Yes, you're entirely wrong and so was your mother for giving birth to you.

I never really watched Space Ghost the first time around so this my first chance to see it on TV and I'm loving it so far.

That's not a very high bar to begin with.

If you haven't watched Sealab then that's the next thing you need to do.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only guy who actually likes Bob's Burgers.

I'll watch it if there's nothing else on, but does anyone else watch their streams on their site?

I had to stay overnight at the Hospital last year and AS was the only channel that had shows on I liked so I kept it on. Really, the worst part of this is that they RERUN the same episodes after a certain time. They couldn't find another episode of the same show to air?

It's "Background Noise: The Channel" for me.

By streams, I mean their "Williams Street" rerun stream, as well as their own late morning/afternoon live stream?

Even if get rid of overdone amount of fox they're still stuck with DUDE STONER CULTURE/HUMOR and Lazzo

Bob's Burgers is great but adult swim's reruns are literally killing me on the show

>genuinely unique and interesting shows they get to put out
What new content do they have other than Rick and Morty, Tim and Eric shit, MDE, and those occasional weird ARG things?

I know Sup Forums doesn't like the live-action stuff, but I've been waiting for Black Jesus to come back. Supposedly a third season was greenlit but it should've aired and ended by now.

I still love Bob's Burgers, but I hate the Cleveland Show because there are so few episodes that Adult Swim runs through them about once every two months.I've seen them all so many times that they're not funny any more.

It nice how family guy has to spit on the Cleveland Show corpse by making Cleveland as unlikable as cast when he returned to the show.

Nobody on Family Guy is likable anymore. They're all horrible people. Every single one.

Where did they go wrong? What was the turning point?

Not that user, but they often put something interesting in their 4AM slot. From animated music videos to an entire special about a goofy choir teacher trying to find the perfect Christmas tree.

I wish they had more original content or at least ran more of their old original content. I get that the Fox stuff gets much higher ratings but I'm so burnt out on it. And there's literally nothing else on late at night that isn't either the same shows on other networks or something in the same vein but worse.

Some of the live action stuff wasn't terrible. Black Jesus was good.

They fucking suck at making show about horrible people.

Bob's Burgers is garbage, it's complete shit which is terrible considering how much comedic talent they have bought out to deliver terrible dialogue.

Every single BB episode is about how WACKY and ZANY every character is except for Bob, which makes for an incredibly boring and lifeless cartoon.

I still enjoy it..

It still better than ton of other shit on TV.

characters don't have to be likeable for a show to be good. arrested development and it's always sunny both have casts of narcissists and sociopaths and michael cera, but are both great

>they brought back King of the Hill and American Dad

>It's still better than The Kardashians!!1!
That is not a valid argument. Bob's Burgers is more predictable than Family Guy, which is just embarrassing

>I've seen like three episodes
>better make vague shit posts about it online

Also you probably only saw season 1 eps desu.

>characters don't have to be likeable for a show to be good.

This is true, but in my opinion Family Guy doesn't play it that way. The characters are just complete unrepentant bastards and all the jokes predicate on it.

Whereas shows like Arrested Development or The Office have characters that are unlikable but entertaining in other ways.

Your post is the epitome of subjectivity being confused for objectivity.

Alright, hear me out and feel free to inform me, but what's the appeal of old adult swim? Everything just seemed so 'lol so randumb' about shows like Tim and Eric or more recently, world peace. I'm not saying adult cartoons like family guy are funny, but really neither is anything besides Rick and Morty honestly.

>Everything just seemed so 'lol so randumb' about shows like Tim and Eric or more recently, world peace.

Because it didn't have those kinds of shows. ATHF, Sealab, Home Movies and Harvey Birdman were pretty great for the time. Then later we got Venture Bros, Metalocalypse and Tom Goes To The Mayor.