Colbert even brings up Trump in a 3 minute clip titled "Harvey Weinstein is a Bad Person"

>Colbert even brings up Trump in a 3 minute clip titled "Harvey Weinstein is a Bad Person".

It's beyond a meme at this point.

>it's drumpfs fault this fat kike can't stop fapping

He doesn't only bring him up. He serves as the point to his little skit.

>How can we be mad at a fellow liberal if our actual president is a pussy grabbing misogynistic racist

but trump didn't rape or sexually assault anyone.

You know he's the president, right? His opinion is always relevant.

Mentioning him in that context is perfectly valid though.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DONALD DRUMPF!

Classic whataboutism

What's he even saying here?

>Words are as bad as action
Okay

Seth Rogan also tried to bring up Trump in regards to the Weinstein controversy, and then a girl immediately shared the tweet and started talking about how Seth Rogan groped her when she was 17

The man openly stated that women would have consensual sex with him, if that isn't admitting to rape what is?

how... how does he include trump in this?

sauce!

>i am so utterly obsessed with colbert I make shitposts about him every day, it is the only way I can get people to notice me

fucking faggot

>how... how does he include trump in this?
Rich old New Yorker in the tv/film industry who gropes women, there's a pretty clear similarity

he's doing an alex jones impression

Based Seth

Whataboutism at it's finest Putin would be proud of you

Really?

He apparently did marital rape, if that counts.

lmao does it even matter? we both know what he's always saying. it's the same thing liberals always say

WHY DOES DONALD GET 2 SCOOPS WHEN EVERYONE ELSE GETS ONLY 1

How is it whataboutism? I'm just saying it's an easy connection to make. If a devout Christian actor went off on an anti-Jewish rant, would it be wrong or strange to bring up Mel Gibson?

All Late night talk show discussion should be moved to Sup Forums. it's all politics.

It's textbook whataboutism and you should be ashamed.

HAHAH

oh wow

American "comedy" everyone.

>Whataboutism

fuck off reddit. only redditors love using this in every argument.

Kept being a spinless piece of shit who cares more about cheap political jabs than abuse against women.

>Hey, why aren't late night talk shows talking about Weinstein? It's blowing up and women are coming out of the woodwork accusing him
>Uhhhh, yes, you're right. Harvey Weinstein is a bad person... just like Zornard Glumpf!

Bawww those poor abused women who sucked an old man's cock for multi-million dollar movie deals BAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

Daaass rite!
*doot doot doot*

wow it's almost as if he's a literal paid shill or something

Is this odd somehow? They're like identical people in terms of their predator status. Pretty obvious comparison. Only difference is Trump being prez and also doing a huge ton of other terrible shit