Who's hype for (((her))) (((off-beat))) take on America and white privilege? And most importantly, what's best for you!

Who's hype for (((her))) (((off-beat))) take on America and white privilege? And most importantly, what's best for you!

youtube.com/watch?v=IP81Je7APoQ

Premiering soon!

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/330360556362018816?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cry some more you poor oppressed little oversensitive faggot

please fuck off back to your containment board

>faggot
You're just as bad

why is all american comedy all about religion and race and genders and politics

fucking hell

(((american)))

watching sarah silverman try to preform comedy is like hearing someone drag their nails across a chalk board

I lasted 22 seconds

old kike with disappointing breasts.

hollywood is built on lies.

>when you are losing the culture war so badly you have to appropriate the language of those defeating you
Pretty damning user.

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Why does she look like a fucking horse?

i want to lick her pusy!

jews control hollywood and the media

>maxim
like feminism and stuff you guyz

jew

>Sup Forums is satire
Best way to spot a newfag. Why did moot delete /n/?

>It's okay for me to say faggot because Im a lefty dick sucker

our guy mel will take care of that kike

>(((comedy)))

The thing I love about comedians like Sarah Silverman is that not only do they make me laugh but they also make me think about important issues. It reminds me of the kind of humor that John Liebowitz from the Daily Show was really good at, the kind that on the surface is just a silly goof but if you think about it has a deeper message about the world. Appreciating to this kind of comedy is like a workout for your brain and I'll bet it's raised my IQ by at least a few points.

based

>John Liebowitz from the Daily Show

there's a few angles to take on it

1) some might say an actor/comedian craves attention in a way that normal people might not, so they'll say whatever just so you listen to them

2) you might also say that they are so used to being listened to for their entertainment value / cult of personality of stardom, that suddenly their medical advise, diets, politics, etc. must ALSO be worth more than that of the average person

3) you could also point out that they live in a very very small bubble. they only spend their time talking with and working with certain people, and can honestly discount everyone else in the entire world as fans/potential fans

sarah does NOT think the average person on the street is her equal. they are either a member of her entertainment caste, or a fan/potential fan

Because They have forgotten we are all one in Christ. Even the new pope knows so they will soo learn.

I want to press my dick to her nose

I'd unironically bone her tbqh.

(((ITS ALMOST AS SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING WHAT NARRATIVE YOUR'E EXPOSED TO IN THE MEDIA)))

>schizo detected
back to nazi scum

trump is unironically the greatest person that ever lived

go back to >>>/jew/

This horseface needs to get a new routine, we've been hearing the exact same shit from her for decades.

Now that not even the (((media))) circus can peddle (((Amy Schumer))) anymore (finally!), they recycle this jew...

It's like a fucking time loop of shit.

IT'S REAL
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/330360556362018816?lang=en

THAT IS HATE SPEECH YOU DISGUSTING BIGOT! JUST SO YOU KNOW I WILL BE INFORMING THE ADL ABOUT THIS INCIDENT AND YOU CAN EXPECT TO HEAR FROM MY ATTORNEY YOU NAZI BASTID!

>it's all in your head you crazy antisemite!

Nobody denies that you pleb, they rule hollywood because, unlike the likes of you, they wanted to work hard to make it big back when it was starting. Only jews and women were deemed morally disgusting enough to work in the cinema business. You dug your own grave fag.

>drumpflet getting triggered people think his fascist conspiracy theories are insane

I'm always hype for Sarah

>oy vey we have the right to run pedophile rings and convince all your children to cut their dicks off it's right there in the Talmud read em and weep

nice deflection, you were stating theobvious pretending it wa ssome kind of RED PILL BOMB AGAINST THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Everyone knows that, you're not special, you don't know the history of Hollywood, fuck off.

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

he forgot to point out that not only are all eight major film studios run by jews, they were also founded by jews. In other words: Hollywood wouldn't exist without jews. Big deal. Cry me a river.
But everyone who likes to think there's some brainwashing agenda behind it all is really just HOPING he's been brainwashed so he needn't feel responsible for his stupidity.

What a waste of trips.

You think it's just comedy? Politics is so pervasive in American life that one's affiliation pretty much informs everyone else's opinion of that person. It's fucking ridiculous.

Look no further than this shithole for proof. Every other thread devolves into "Conservatives good. Liberals bad."

>not only are all eight major film studios run by jews, they were also founded by jews. In other words: Hollywood wouldn't exist without jews.
Really makes you think.