Who the hell actually knew what Aleppo was before they tried to bury the Gary with questions about some shithole in...

Who the hell actually knew what Aleppo was before they tried to bury the Gary with questions about some shithole in Syria?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sator_Square)
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37292143
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37291182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every single person on the planet knows about Aleppo. Johnson is a fucking joke.

I only knew about it because of the Sator Square (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sator_Square) and because it was mentioned on Homeland once.

Never heard of aleppo before

i played Civilization... thats why i know. also im a bad american, so i know geography pretty well

aleppo?

I did. I'm also not running for the office of the presidency.

I knew about it having spent more than 2 minutes looking into the syrian civil war

I knew it was a city in that part of the world but that's about it. I'm not running for president, though.

>american education

Honestly never heard the word before the hillary shills started attacking him over it.

gary is still a faggot but the follow up to that gaffe was something i really agree with

>he's pro russia

I knew all about it, but I come here for /sg/ more than anything, so.

Who the hell actually knew who Gary Johnson was before they tried to talk about Aleppo with some asshole on MSNBC?

I play europa and browse Sup Forums, so I have a firm understanding of what and where aleppo is.

this its like you've never been to /sg/ before

Whether or not plebians know what Aleppo is (mst of us here know so stfu), he's runing for US President. That makes it an automatic to know geopolitics, especially when there's heated shit going on in said fucking capital of a country, idiot fuck.

I knew and didn't give a shit

me from back when ron paul was pol's idol

I honestly knew it was a city being contested in syrian civil war and u dont really follow news let alone want to be president

I knew where it was for years.

Seems like Johnson has a lot of threads, is this a tactic since clinton is so bad?

Isn't Aleppo one of the oldest continously inhabited cities in all history?

isnt allepo a brand of moped?

Yes. The oldest iirc

And ISIS/ISIS Lite is blowing it up, god fucking damned kikes

The Aleppo thing was a gotcha question to discredit Johnson. The way they asked him without context was carefully designed to catch him off guard. This is because Johnson is pulling more votes from Clinton than trump .

Thatsaid Johnson is still an idiot for answering the question like that, and is a shifty excuse for a libertarian. Regardless, we want Johnson to stick around because he hurts Clinton more than he hurts trump, at least accordibgto the (((polls))).

All of /sg/ knew what Aleppo was before memes johnson buried himself with his lack of knowledge of geopolitics.
Additionally, anyone who was ever forcefed the picture of dusty kid by the media should have known what Aleppo was before the fucking retarded wrecked himself on the question, which is why it is inexcusably embarrassing that he didn't.
Anyone who votes for him is a tool and a useful idiot.

i knew it was a city in syria i just had no idea about how it relates to the war

Honestly US education is a fking joke.

For Christ's sake don't anyone ask Gary any questions about "Updog".

Anyone who has ever read a single news article about Syria.

nice try CTR but every faggot who's watched the evening news since 2012 has heard of Aleppo

>What would you do about the situation in Updog?

>especially when there's heated shit going on in said fucking capital of a country, idiot fuck.

Aleppo isn't the capital of Syria faggot.

Everybody who played Medieval 2 total war, crusades.

Also, OP is gender neutral.

You have to be very uneducated to have never even heard of Aleppo. It's a historical city that has been there for thousands of years.

If you have never heard of it, it pretty much means you're guaranteed to be completely ignorant about world history, the Middle East, geography, and the Syrian Civil War.

Anyone with an even basic understanding of what's happening in Syria.

I might still vote for him since I'm in Texas, which Trump will win without any effort and my vote won't matter anyways, but still, made himself look like an idiot.

/sg/ is love! /sg/ is shrek!
BOMB ALL BAKERY'S!!!!!!!!!

> Sup Forums regular
> not being a /sg/ regular
pick one

>known isolationist doesn't know about a city that exists outside the United States

Why did people give him so much shit about this?

ive been following ukraine/syria conflicts since euromaidan my nigga

I admit I didn't know shit about Aleppo before the war, but it's pretty much general knowledge at this point.

What is watching any form of news in the past 2 years?
Aleppo has been one of the hottest topics as a filler story for what feels like years now... plz don't vote if you didn't know what Aleppo was

>Gary 'ended globalization' Johnson

Jesus fucking Christ, no wonder the rest of the world thinks all burgers are dumb cunts. Kill yourself now you fucking faggot.

Who ever read a newpaper before? Pretty much everyone above 17yo and 85IQ.
Saged moron.

>Who ever read a newpaper before?
What's a newspaper?

he pushes open boarders

Come on, Aleppo is in the normies news since 2012. Johnson is plain ignorant at this point, can you imagine Nixon babbling "what is a Saigon?" on national television during the 68 campaign?

Suuuuuure.

>What's a newspaper?
t. OP

Deus Vult LARPposter here, I knew.
Anyone who has read a history of the Crusades or played a Paradox Plaza game knows what and where Aleppo is.

>this thread

Why is everyone pretending to know the names of random cities that aren't even the capital in shitty third world countries?

I mean if he had said "what is Damascus" I would agree. But "Aleppo"? Isn't that a kind of chili pepper?

My priest had talked about Aleppo the week before in his sermon after liturgy. He talked about the horrible toll of war and the suffering of those around the world, especially children in these countries.

>pretending
fuck outta here

BBC News headlines for the prior two days before the Gary Johnson incident because there were accusations that chemical weapons had been used there by Assad.

That was the only reason I'd heard of it, and why it was a big deal that the fucking idiot hadn't heard of it. We're at war there, we've made threats over the use of chemical weapons there before, and there had apparently just been a massive chemical weapon attack launched.

You are a faggot if you can't name off at least a few thousand cities in the world.

>thousands
Only ultra-autists know more than a thousand cities, desu.

>It's a historical city that has been irrelevant for thousands of years.
Fixed for you.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37292143

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37291182

Chemical weapons attack there, covered extensively for two days before Gary Johnson failed to even know it was a place.

i didn't know...but i sure as hell pretended to

>be an amerifat
>your knowledge about aleppo is limited to knowing that it is situated somwhere in place called syria and you also heard that some ebul dictator wants to kill all childrunz inside of it
>try to mock person that openly admits it doesn't know and don't give a fuck what aleppo is

It's Damascus.

Aleppo is- was their second largest city.

>not knowing that Aleppo is the graveyard of erd*gan's dreams