Minka "Gimme Attention" Kelly got HIT ON by Harvey. "He was gross" she says, but if Harvey looked like Derek Jeter...

Minka "Gimme Attention" Kelly got HIT ON by Harvey. "He was gross" she says, but if Harvey looked like Derek Jeter, she would've had her panties off in seconds. Jeter gives his one-night stands a standard gift basket. Poor Minka only got offered trips and luxury.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3Peq9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/3Peq9

You beta fucking dork OP

>Jeter gives his one-night stands a standard gift basket.
kek. KEK.

Jew-haters vs. Women-haters: Let the games begin

> regaled me with offers of a lavish life filled with trips around the world on private planes etc. IF I would be his girlfriend. Or, ‘We could just keep this professional,'” Kelly recalled.

>Kelly continued, “I told him while flattered, I’d like to keep things professional. He said ‘Fine. I trust you won’t tell anyone about this.’ I said ‘Of course not. Thank you so much for taking the time to meet with me'

Minka don't like whites.

Side note: so is this the new fad like "planking" or "dabbing"... "make up a weinstein story"

The more I learn about this situation the more I side with /myguy/ Hurricane Harvey.

He actually does this. Also, allegedly when he's about to cum he shouts YEAH JEETS. Cool dude.

Are you kidding this is devastating

A fat wealthy ugly guy hit on her. I'm trembling

son of a bitch

I find it amazing all these cock holsters think they can hire the hand that fed them. I'm just waiting for Harvey to release all the dirt he has

You can puke from both sides

It's not necessarily "either/or"

>mfw Hollywood casting couch is real

Yes it is, soon roasties will become so uppity you won't even be able to look in their general direction without being branded a perverted rapist.

jews gonna jew

Minka "my chin has it's own zip code" Kelly
37 and no kids, top kek

He actually does which is hilarious lol. He makes people leave their cell phones in a basket in the front entrance. Gift basket on the way out.

It's common knowledge among semi and professional athletes. No wonder the guys kill count is so impressive.

>A fat wealthy ugly guy
i think you mean a jew

Just wait until she gets some plastic surgery work done. She will be turned down by Harvey AND Jeter

>group with highest IQ has best jobs

woah really uncovered the jewish conspiracy

had to google Derek Jeter and laughed at how dopey he looks, bravo american men

What is Vince Vaughan doing in this photo? HE KNEW

Give me one good reason I should give one single fuck if rich fags rape each other. Boo hoo, go back to your mansion you absolute pigs.

Day-um

Holy SHIT Vince is a PEDO

ah, the classic neutral trick. Despite that these days even a simple joke is labelled as sexual harrasment. But yes, yes of course, "both sides are bad", right?

>Jeter gives his one-night stands a standard gift basket.
No. Jeter gave his conquests herpes. And that's a gift that lasts a lifetime.

>He makes people leave their cell phones in a basket in the front entrance.
This is actually really common for pro athletes and celebs in general, because so many women can and will take photos of the man while he's sleeping. I can't blame the guy or any other dude in his position.

yeah, he did