The Boondocks

Is The Boondocks the best Western Action Cartoon ever produced? Even Avatar or Lok can't compete when it comes to the fight scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExoD5QtJmRs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z4LZLhoJSXA
youtube.com/watch?v=9UJphNPwDfk&list=PLhGipfv0juZWw5lM_NyhY1n32UXVSn37Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Season four was complete ass

When I heard Aaron was out, I never watched it. I'm fine with just three seasons when they are as good as Boondocks.

all they did was copy paste fight scenes from older kung fu action movies though

You aren't missing anything trust me
I couldn't even finish it from how bad it was
And still better than 99% of Anime

It may not be the best looking but I give that to Justice League. It took the source material seriously and had a lot of great comic writers contribute to it. Avengers EMH gets second spot.

lets just pretend the 4th season doesnt exist

Honestly, I'd go so far as to say Season 1 is the only truly good one. Season 2 was a fun watch but the plots started to get really silly, and it only got worse with Season 3.

Season 1 had it's moments of action but it was still a somewhat grounded, down-to-earth show.

You have shit taste. Boondocks isn't serious bussiness

i think its appropriate how they started the season with a good times parody seeing how good times ended up

Not the best video.
youtu.be/z4LZLhoJSXA

>And still better than 99% of Anime

I love The Boondocks but this is a terrible fucking opinion.

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UJphNPwDfk&list=PLhGipfv0juZWw5lM_NyhY1n32UXVSn37Q

Samurai champloo was better

And Tiny Toons was light years better then that.

Whats your point.

Those were theatrical shorts, it's really not fair to compare them to a TV show.

Tiny Toons was a TV Show.

>This and Not samurai Jack

SJ honestly doesn't have very impressive animation, it's just that it's stylish as hell.

No, it's more like 70-80% of anime.

>And Tiny Toons was light years better then that.
kys

Why are there no decent torrents of this show? Every single one I could find looks like shit.

And it was made by the same studio too

>all they did was copy paste fight scenes from older kung fu action movies though
And so did Cowboy Bebop along a hundred other action anime, but nobody seems to mind.

bump

>still on public trackers