How does /po/ feel about redpilled kikes?

How does /po/ feel about redpilled kikes?

I doubt /po/ gives a shit.

If they were red-pilled you'd figure they would denounce Judaism...

Don't you think?

What does being redpilled have to do with paper figures of Juden?

He's a zionist, let that sink in.

maybe lil ben is trying to infiltrate the inner circle of the kabbalah, which is why he has to make it look like he doesn't enjoy merchant memes

>Matthew 10:33- “But he that shall deny me before men, I will also deny before my Father who is in heaven.”

>John 3:18- whoever does not believe is already condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

>John 3:36- Whoever rejects the Son will not see life. Instead, the wrath of God remains on him.

>John 8:24 - That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.

>John 14:6 - Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

>John 8:43 - [speaking to the jews] Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires.

>Apocalypse 2:9 - I am aware of the slander of those who falsely claim to be Jews, but are in fact a synagogue of Satan.

No such thing.

You came to the wrong neighbor hood fucker

I prefer them to the blue pilled ones that have been hooked on this victim paranoia of being afraid by the Christian, European man.

Jews to need be made right again because if they continue be such violent lefties than we'll soon have ourselves another... exodus.

>Current year
>Responding to a leaf tard
>Posting in a leaf tard topic
>Not using the awesome new leaf tard filter.

Seriously new fags. get on our level already.

Why even come to Sup Forums if all you want is right-wing echo chamber?

Aren't there places like the stormfront and shit for that?

Doesn't this guy hate Trump?

>my daughter had a beautiful jewish baby
>my daughter joined a jewish blood line
>my daughter married into jew elites

Is there anything more insane then Sup Forumss love for trump and hate for israel?

>Leaf tard is triggered

There's lot of varied opinions on Sup Forums my idiot friend.

We just don't care to hear from the canadian idiots

Shit, I'm only here to promote the new filter. It's awesome.

You wouldn't believe how much better Sup Forums is without the leaf tard.

Doesn't look like that filter is working too well, buddy.

Hey idiot. I turned it off so I could use your thread to promote my work.

I already said this earlier. I know you're a leaf tard but please, try and keep up.

Threads like this one are great advertisements for my work.

If you're Jewish and not a Zionist, wouldn't you be a self hating cuck?

I can definitely understand disliking the "Nationalism for Israel but absolutely not for goy countries!" mentality because that's obviously bad, but there's nothing wrong with Jews wanting a homeland for their people.

How did you see the thread in the first place?

I miss an old Jew that I looked after. He had no family, so I cared for him. Getting shopping in, sorting out mail and making sure the bills were paid.
He was a good person. We would talk about philosophy, religion, politics He died at 94. An old wise man. One of the things he told me was about death.
He told me that we all must die and that without death, there can be no life.
His words are true.

deep

Really made me think

>If you're Jewish and not a Zionist, wouldn't you be a self hating cuck?

So all Moslems that don't support ISIS are cucks?

Have you met a fucking "moderate" muslim? The answer is yes.

Ben is a neocon. Globalist scum like him should be gassed.

Some of them do, like Bobby Fischer. But so long as the Jew still follows their false religion based on a book of Babylonian fan fiction, they remain our enemy.

>without death, there can be no life
What? Yeah, without life, there can't be death, but it doesn't have to work the other way around. There are organisms that are virtually immortal, and it could be a possibity for humans with the right technology.

>Have you met a fucking "moderate" muslim?

I used to know Moslems that ate pork and drank beer. But to be fair they only did so when no other Moslem was around. Real Pharisees.

Depends on how they see Judaism.

Are you a convert to Judaism? Judaism is just a religion?

Are you a born Jew? Part of Jewish ethnic groups?

Jews don't really identify as "Canaanites" of Jewish faith and didn't identify as Israeli/Judeans of Jewish faith.

Ben wrote a book and utilized his jewishness to infiltrate hollywood and write about liberal media bias/their takeover of the media.

Still a jew, but benevolent as far as I'm concerned.

All kikes are redpilled. They know exactly what they're doing to destroy Western society.
What you should be asking is what papercraft and origami feels about controlled opposition kikes.

If he's red pilled why is he a cuck?

The only red pilled kikes are the ones living the ethno-nationalist dream in Israel and removing kebab.

he's been anti-Trump since day one

he's another Israel-first neo-con

hardly benevolent