Nothing Happens: The Movie

>Nothing Happens: The Movie

Get out: You

Living deliciously is not for everyone.

>Nothing happens in this movie
Really activates the almonds

This one's really going to salt some people's apples.

but things do happen retard

>wanting a VVitch gf: The Movie

i fixed yoru post for you my friend

The Witch and Ex Machina are just high quality pleb movies.

They give the illusion of being deeper than they are, but are actually very dumbed down and accessible.

If anyone tells you The Witch or Ex Machina are fantastic, you can tell they THINK they have good taste but have no idea what good taste looks like.

I'm being 100% serious. If you're a seasoned film guy, you'll see this A LOT.

>Be careful user! Your autism is showing.

if i think someone's a pleb i'll tell them to watch ex machina.

Should have been called The VVaifu.

I'm not autistic, sorry.

If you like The Witch and Ex Machina, then you're on the right path to becoming more cultured, but to think these movies are more than just the equivalent of popcorn to pass the time is to overrate them.

I now what you mean about the Witch. There's nothing really deep about it. If someone says they like it, they might not be a pleb. Cause it's a great movie. But if people are like ITS SO DEEP AND STUFF theyre probably stupid.

Those movies are reverse pleb filters
Middle brow garbage made for the contrarians and non educated

I know some insuffferable moron who has the lamest middlebrow taste but thinks he's advanced because I showed him a few good bands several years back.

And when he recommends movies it's always Ex Machina, Swiss Army Man, or middlebrow shit released on Fox Searchlight. Needless to say I take his recommendations as a sign to stay far away.

But anyways, he isn't interested in The Witch and doesn't find Anya attractive because he has shit taste in girls too.

yeah, the overall thing about movies like The Witch is they do a good job of building atmosphere. A general film goer is used to generic and cheap sets and themes, so if anything has the illusion of more effort put into it, they'll think it's more than it is.

It's kind of like how most people don't know how to lift weights properly or eat well, so just having very very light muscle definition is 'buff' to most normies.

more like.. The Gf

I wouldn't say The Witch is the greatest thing ever, but it's much better than shit like Ex Machina.

The three things I hated about Ex Machina
>literally pauses the plot every so often to explain the plot up until that point and explain really basic conceps to make sure not to lose their audience
>does a movie about ai and turing tests, so had the potential to really fuck with someone questioning what is real and what isn't, but doesn't do anything with it except screaming at a mirror once
>literally says the ending directly before the ending happens

They were so afraid of losing the audience.

I'm personally not sure why anyone would want to be friends with some pretentious cunt like you, but good for him.

nothing happens is honestly one of the top 10 brainlet criticisms
but yeah it was terrible fucking movie

>go to the gym with dicipline and build a nice body
>LMAO NO LIFE MEATHEAD

>become cultured and learn to properly appreciate film
>LMAO PRETENTIOUS CUNT

how does it feel to be boring and dumb?

I don't generally care that much if someone likes something shit actually, it's just that this guy is pretentious about it himself and has no idea how awful his taste is. And I guess I don't consider him a friend, really, more of a habit.

Im surprised the 'omg Best horror movie of the decade because it has no jumpscares' redditors havent arrived yet

>2 years later and the vvitch is still confusing and enraging brainlets
why don't they get it?

I agree it was very boring

There is nothing to get, you are the brainlet son

You brainlets STILL don't understand that there was never some deep concept that was meant to be drawn from the film. No one has EVER claimed that. You are the brainlet simply because the craft of a well-made period film, executed with precision and tremendous attention to detail, tension, and atmosphere is lost on you. Film-making is what you don't understand. That's all.

pic related, it's you trying to figure out why a movie about a witch is lacking philosophical undertones

I said there was nothing to get.
Can you even read?

>Black Phillip gores the father out of nowhere

Caught me off-guard.