How would a Flash goes rouge storyline work?

How would a Flash goes rouge storyline work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_7XUxppxXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just write everything in reverse.

He teams up with the rogues to save the day

Eobard replaces Flash in the same sense that Ock swapped minds with Peter, tries to be a hero like he always read Flash was, fucks up royally and misuses his status as a hero. And because this is a DC property, the one who will organize the rogues to take him down would be Batman.

You can't really go any more rouge than butt fucking all of time and reality just to save your mom

Are we talking Flash turns evil or just Flash stops being a legit hero?

For the sake of argument, let's just assume this is Barry-Flash.

Eobard takes a blow to the head and legitimately thinks he's Barry. He starts out fine but eventually his morals fly out the window.... wait that kinda happened.

But anyway, since Flash is so loved by Central/Keystone, have him either do something horrible on accident or be framed and the public (and heroes) turn their back on him.
Flash saves somebody in some attempt to redeem himself? They start freaking the fuck out that he's gonna kill them or whatever. Then the Flash Museum gets dismantled and torn down/re-purposed. Basically everything Barry worked towards goes down the tubes until he becomes bitter. Fastforward a bit and Flash comes across the Rogues robbing a bank or some such shit. He fights them off half-assed but allows them to get away since why bother if the world hates him now? Eventually this ends with some Flash gaining some underworld ties through the Rogues as he joins them as the resident competent but unambitious speedster.

Flash is too pure to go rogue unless you count that nu52 Blue Flash Barry goes psycho bullshit.

>Thawne traps Barry in a timeloop resetting him everytime he uses his powers to the exact time he is supposed to die
>Finally gets to be the Flash like he always wanted to be
>After fighting against another younger Reverse Flash who believes he's the real Flash, Thawne sees the error in his ways and just how much a terrible person he is/a hero the Flash must be
>In a final act of heroism, Thawne takes Barry's place in the timeloop
>Barry has to live the rest of his life knowing that his greatest nemesis finally won, as by taking Barry's place in death Thawne's legacy will always live long by being mistaken as the Flash

Too bad DC will never do this

I'd be down for that.

Flashpoint

They recently did this in an arc named Future Flash.

Basically if a loved one dies because of him, he won't take it too well.

Barry should be used to it by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_7XUxppxXM

Beautiful.

Flash already has plenty of rouge. He'd have to paint the yellow parts of his costume to get any redder.

Barry decides to go from a scarlet shade to a rouge shade of red

done

Flash says fuck it, starts killing criminals, rogues, anyone disrupting society, falling farther and farther into insanity, until Superman shows up and stops him. One real-time second has passed.

one interesting thing about Barry is that I've never seen him consciously choose to be evil. In alternate universes, it's an entirely different character with the speed force like Johnny Quick and even the Injustice Barry can't be labeled as a true villain.
The closest I've seen is him being possessed by Paralax and Identity Crisis

As far as Injustice goes, Barry even defects from the Regime when Billy is murdered by Supes. At the absolute worst, he's a bit of an anti-hero but he's still good.

Like the one death he was involved with was just shy of an accident and even with the Rogues he's still on decent terms with them, all things considered.

It would take a zolomon/Savitar team up to take him down with Eobard protecting cause "muh existence"

Does the whole Wally having Spectre-Hal wipe all memory of him as the Flash from the world count? But what the hell, I'll bite and go through the lot of 'em.

Jay can get fucked up by the Spear of Destiny again, pic related. Basically whoever wielded the Spear could control metas and magical beings.

Barry with the whole Eobard gig as other anons have pointed out.

Wally can just fucking lose his mind when Zoom gets his kids killed via loss.jpg. MY CHILDREN ARE DEEEEAAAADD!!! As he goes postal.

Bart could actually embrace his Thawne blood and shun the Allens in a tweest.

Barry completely ballsing up to Superman and taking a punch to the face from an angry Injustice Supes without a sign of being under a mary sue meme pill is one of my favorite moments in comics