Voltron Legendary Defender

Season 2 trailer is out and the second season is set to premier on January 20th!

youtube.com/watch?v=H3jU4fD4XvI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cosmicdangrzone/status/817179442074128384
www104.zippyshare.com/v/E74MQJsv/file.html
www31.zippyshare.com/v/MtmKOBdw/file.html
www84.zippyshare.com/v/vkWlrly3/file.html
www45.zippyshare.com/v/vuqJpRKy/file.html
www39.zippyshare.com/v/OzA1UY0h/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In response to that post in the last thread, I don't think this guy is the same guy as the first Galra we see in season one. The first Galra had dark purple horned ridges on his head, and this one has a white ridge. Plus he looks fairly short for a Galra. I wonder if he's a halfbreed.

What if he's part Polluxian or whatever? Altea is gone but their sister planet could still be okay?

I suppose it's possible. I mean, he could be a full blooded Galra too, who knows. Thace had white in his hair, after all.

I just realized that the red lion is missing in that scene where the lions are coming out from the castle.

So we have that guy up above, and these two. At east three Galra rebels confirmed?

What about the one that was bowing to Allura?

I don't have a pic of them on hand to compare. Does anyone else have one?

>full blooded Galra

Have Galra even been confirmed as a species?

I think Allura mentioned them as a race? If Galra are Alteans why would Zarkon refer to them as a "foul" race?

Galra could be Alteans that morphed into a form so far it was difficult or impossible to change back. Maybe to deal with an environmental hazard. Pure speculation though.

Here

Thanks. The outfit looks the same as this guys but that guy doesn't have orange on his head. I wonder how many of these rogue Galra there are.

I'm pretty fucking interested in whoever that Galra dude is that Keith hauled out of the mech. Given out previous theories on Keiths' heritage it makes sense that he'd be the one to make 'first contact' so to speak.

Is it the traitor from S1 maybe?

Dunno. They show the traitor, Thace, lurking around in a very brief shot in the first teaser. He might still be on the Galra command ship.

My best guess is that it's Thace, only because his hands look similar. It could just be another guy.

Trailer needs more Arusians

Also what's the over/under on Shiro being the unwitting source of Zarkon's perpetual knowledge of Voltron's location?

Pretty sure it's obvious that Black is a skank.

You know for a show called Voltron it sure is pretty fucking lame how the show becomes shit whenever Voltron or any of the lions is involved.

1. Shiro is the (unwitting) mole
2. Keith is Lotor and is the mole
3. Lotor is the dude Keith hauls out of the mech

A tracker in Shiro's Galra arm, or Zarkon is using the location of the black lion somehow with his connection to it.

Yeah the Balmera rescue episodes were shit.

But even the original show people cared more about the characters than the lions and mecha.

Fuck, they could even just be mindwhammying Shiro and he could just be straight up telling them

It's going to make his death all the more poignant when he becomes an hero to save Voltron

I'll be waiting for you, Sendak. While you float around in space, I'll be waiting, remaining loyal.

Double dubs confirms loyalty to husbando

Don't let him down user

I won't. I'll await his beautiful manbat visage to grace my computer screen again.

Ninja Galra is pretty clearly not the same dude as Operator Galra that's hanging out with Keith, armor is totally different

I think Ninja is actually this dude

Ninja is clearly a girl.

Would appreciate tits/ass screenshot

this is fuckin gorgeous, what good lines

Source is here. She's drawn Sendak a couple of other times. Her art is really good.

twitter.com/cosmicdangrzone/status/817179442074128384

LOTOR WHEN

I'm guessing season three.

So where is the mother land of garla? I mean they had to come from somewhere

Maybe it's one of these? Or it could be destroyed, and they could be completely space-fairing by now.

I know in the 80's show they had a planet, and they showed it quite a few times. Dunno if they will with this one.

Voltron - Legendary Defender 01 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www104.zippyshare.com/v/E74MQJsv/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 02 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www31.zippyshare.com/v/MtmKOBdw/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 03 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www84.zippyshare.com/v/vkWlrly3/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 04 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www45.zippyshare.com/v/vuqJpRKy/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 05 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www39.zippyshare.com/v/OzA1UY0h/file.html

gotta love the mice

One bump and I'll let it die.