Why doesn't anyone just shoot Batman in his mouth?

Why doesn't anyone just shoot Batman in his mouth?

that's the secret, its his most armored area

Because it's a small target and he'd probably be looking right at you. It's like asking why police IRL don't shoot a dindu in the hand to disarm him. The answer is because it's difficult!
Yes, there are several recurring villains who could make that shot, but against anyone else it's not a significant risk.
In situations where he needs his mask to fully cover his face, he actually can press a button to close it, because Batman thinks of everything.
Read more comics. Fire more guns. You sound very ignorant.

>expecting people to accept this answer
thread over lets go home

I can imagine this being a thing.

Eventually some goon manages to pop one off towards his face, only for it to bounce off. Then Bruce explains how he has always had an invisible ballistic shield around his mouth, ala Superior Iron Man, that was never mentioned until that point.

Must be one hell of an ointment.

Because comics are unrealistic
Stop trying to explain why stupid shit happens in comics, you sound as retarded as OP

It wasn't clever when Johnen Vasquez made this point almost 20 years ago, either.

Plot armor

That's retarded

But what was his reason when he initially designed the suit?

Vanity

He's a detective, he probably needs to smell shit and crime scenes. And it would sound stupid as fuck if he tried to intimidate thugs with a muffled ass voice.

I would like to see a version of Batman with Beyond's mask.

Any form of facial covering that could actually armor his face would massively impede breathing.

Same reason why Batman doesn't come home with extensive bruising, broken knuckles, broken feet, cracked ribs, and a concussion every night, suffer from dehydration and overheating issues, have impaired healing, immune system, and concentration from lack of sleep, and be tracked through street cameras.

This is why.

It actually is a thing. It's been a thing for a long time although i don't recall the exact wording for it.

Do not question how that means poison IVY and Catwoman can kiss him or how he eats with that on.

*Insert Metal Gear Awesome image*
Did you fucking eat my gun?