Trump has no mathematical chance of winning the presidency

Seriously lol even in the best possible scenario as posted here, he STILL can't win.

I'm seeing retarded cucks saying he can win Colorado, New Mexico, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, even fucking Oregon, and I just want to know what kind of fucking planet you're on lmao

I prefer Trump over Clinton by the way I'm not a shill but we're going to have another Clinton presidency, guaranteed

Please leave me alone CTR. I like to pretend trump will win but I know I will wake up and search the Web and my day is ruined

>guys look at yet another map pulled out of my ass

is this true?

Even 538 gives him >35% chance of winning.

Eat a dick.

reality is formed by thought OP

by believing he will win people start to think maybe he can win

that increases his overall votes

plz stop posting this shit

Coincidentally, you're worth 35% of a dollar

Bush won NH in 2000 so it's not really solidly blue. WI is also doable, same with MI.

Gotta check your digits though, good shit

Gotta look at that pipe snake bro. Florida and Nevada could literally turn any day now. Then the only state left would be New Hampshire.

You could argue it won't turn, but that tiny little sliver of cloudy blue isn't much of a "blue wall"

They said computers would ever be simple enough for the mentally retarded to use but here you are.

Maine is going to go all blue. New Hampshire will go red.

But he's winning in New Mexico, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Oregon.

Naw, we over here in Michigan hate synder. We gone be blue

George Soros said a few weeks ago Trump is going to win the popular vote but Hilary will win the electoral college vote.

Its already been decided .

Keep in mind though in OPs scenario Trump just has to win New Hampshire or better to win.

If he kills it at the debates we could still see New Hampshire, Virginia, Colorado, Michigan and Wisconsin go red.

This election is far too hard to call right now. If Hilary has health problems at the debates she is done.

>Trumps never going to run for president
He does

>Trump is never going to get the GOP nomination
>Trump has 1% of winning the GOP nomination
He does

>Trump's ceiling is 10%
No

>Trump's ceiling is 20%
No

>Trump's ceiling is 45%
No

>Trump will never win
No

>Okay, but Trump will not actually build a wall now he's president
He does

Thanks for the information OP.

Since it doesn't matter if I vote for Trump anyway, I have no choice but to vote for Hillary. I will also adopt African babies. #ImWithHer

Va will be red. By that count, he wins the election if you look at the map.

CO WI and PA are all battleground states this election.

>trump will never run our country into the ground
He does

Out of all the "light blue" states, which one does he have the best chance of turning red?

There is no way in hell that NH swings for Hillary. It's shitposting of the highest order to imply otherwise.

>Michigan
>Virginia

>Blue

That sure is a nice map you made, paint skills off the chartz my dude.

>Wisconsin
>Blue

I lol everytime I see this, when will you faggots get your maps right?

Wisconsin fag speaking, we elected Walker 3 times and every state body is overwhelmingly republican and somehow you people keep forgetting this.

>Leading in Colorado and NM in recent polls
u-uh oh guys
>Has over 10% of the black vote in recent polls
oh no
>These polls were all taken before Hillary Clinton collapsed in public and vomited up chunks of phlegm into a glass at a speech
OH NO, Q-QUICK SPAM SOME ELECTORAL COLLEGE MAPS

It's a pleasure watching CTR panic. You dipshits literally tried everything and you're STILL losing. We held you down and knocked out your teeth for months, and still you're desperately slapping at us with your broken fingers, bleating like goats, trying to find a way to erode our morale even as we diligently gouge out your eyes.

Just accept that you're going to lose. You have the entire media on your side, the entire establishment on your side, billions of dollars in funding and a corrupt, criminal candidate with the whole political system wrapped around her finger and you're still losing.

That means we're better than you. This isn't a fluke. We are genuinely superior to you, and when November comes and Trump wins, you can hide from me, you can hide from Sup Forums, you can close your computer and never look at the internet again but you will know the truth: You lost a fight where you had every advantage, and you lost it to us. We have crushed you like a child beneath the treads of a tank.

You never had a chance. You've wasted six months of your life, six humiliating months of being blown the fuck out once every four hours, all for nothing. Literally the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. It's like watching a rat try to chew its way through a steel bowl slowly filling with molten lead. You were never even CLOSE to defeating us.

CTR trolls again. They are all excited because she is not dead. They are as bas as the kremlinoid stormcucks but less skilled. Two sets of basically government employees filling free speech forums with their shit and thinking they are doing a great job.

Colorado isnt going blue. all trump needs to say is DUDE WEED LMAO and colorado jumps into his basket

The only people who "hate" Snyder are the hyper liberals and their enslaved blacks. If Michigan "hated" Snyder, he'd have been impeached.

Hi there /reddit/,
I see you're new here and Sup Forums wants everyone to have the best experience possible on Sup Forums. So I'd like you to check out this other board, you seem to have a lot more in common with them.

Here's where we stand today. A week ago half of these light red states were light blue.
In another week or two at the current rate of change, WI, ME, NH could be light red.

>Colorado isnt going blue. all trump needs to say is DUDE WEED LMAO and colorado jumps into his basket

Omg... if he actually did that he'd probably get a good amount of bernie supporters voting for him... That literally might just make Colorado flip red again :D

Hillary Clinton is already dead.

Trump is up in Colorado

True Dat, Hillary getting more BTFO everyday.

No one will vote for a corpse

SAVAGE
I'll steal that btw

Do y'all have the latest info for VA polls? I live in RVA (kill me) and all I see are Bernout signs. I know a lot of people who are voting for Trump but DC is such a cancer on us that since '08 we haven't been able to counter it with the western counties.

Hes up in one poll. If he stays up for a week or two I'll have confidence in CO. I'm really curious to see how Clinton's 9/11 spill affects the polls next week.

Do these polls also include Independents, or are they just between Democrats and Republicans?

>yfw cali flips red

*Flips Jeb

Cali will flip for an independent JEB! party.

>Cali will flip for an independent JEB! party.
That's only the beginning

Most of them are Ipsos or Quinnipiac so independents are in them. I'm only looking at what (((silver))) says are ~B grade and above

This is missing two states at least

>dont post in shill thread
>Posts in shill thread

Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States.

Donald Trump will win by a surprisingly wide margin.

Who the fuck is saying Trump can win Oregon?

As much as I'd like that to be true, it simply isn't since Oregon is mainly filled with liberals/democratic voters.

Trump has a positive trend

Hillary has a very negative trend

That's what matters. She can't turn this around.

Trump will win

>all these maps getting posted with a blue NH
NH is red, and PA could go red also

Bush was reasonably close at one point. But Portland is full cuck now.

General consensus says Trump is going to win the election and that's all people care about is voting for "the winner".

Even the MSM has given up trying to attack Trump and is feeding breadcrumbs to masses warming up to a Trump presidency.

Hillary just plain blew it.

>Trump is just in the race to promote his brand. He'll drop in out a couple weeks.

>Trump won't break 20% in polls, that's his ceiling.

>Trump lost Iowa. I guess the ride is over, time to support Cruz/Rubio

>Trump won New Hampshire? So what? He won't break 30%, everyone who didn't vote for him will move their support to everyone but him.

>Trump won't get the delegates needed to secure the nomination. The RNC will pick Cruz over Trump

Please, tell me more about how Trump doesn't stand a chance in November. You kikes have been wrong about Trump since day one.

Doesn't mean shit. Walker won the 2012 recall, and yet Obama still carried the state later that year.

WI votes for Republican governors, but always goes blue in presidential elections. Last time it went Republican was in 1984.