What's wrong with racebending fictional characters to try new elements? It doesn't have to be a political thing

What's wrong with racebending fictional characters to try new elements? It doesn't have to be a political thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x51ver_merrie-melodies-coal-black-and-de-s_shortfilms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

It's on the same level as Sonic the Hedgehog OC

It doesn't HAVE to be a political thing but it will always be made into one in the current climate.

Probably because they want adult niggers to watch the cartoons too, since niggers are known to have lower mental age than expected.

Adult mentally retarded niggers are a more lucrative segment than white kids.

/thread.

WOW CTR THAT REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT YOU KILLING YOURSELF

I don't know. You tell me why cultural appropriation is okay.

WUZ

snow white >>>> shit brown

Historical Revisionism

>What's wrong with racebending fictional characters to try new elements?

Imagine a black james bond trying to infiltrate a soviet military base

What's the fucking point if it's not political? If they're the same just with different skin tone just keep it the same

NIGGAZ

>to try new elements
Why not just
Try new elements
Without using pre-existing material

It already exists

>It doesn't have to be a political thing.
Well, that's the problem, isn't it? It's always a political thing.

>European fairytale
>BUT WHAT IF THEY WERE BLACK?
that's the problem
it holds no relevancy and makes no sense

If you don't see how darkening Snow White's skin may be a problem, look up the definition of namesake.

>literally named Snow White

>let's make her a spic

>Daughter of a british explorer becomes asian (???)
>Medieval lady becomes whatever the fuck that is (???)
Changing races is alright but have some common sense, if we changed Pocahontas to a russian blonde woman there would be many triggers.
This is cultural appropriation.

this, snow white is literally fucking white as snow

How about an african warlord camp

I really couldn't give a shit about womanchild Disney fixations

So long as they are whining about cartoon characters on tumblr too much to care about or effect change in other things, I don't give a shit

Sage

Go do your own original shit. Like that princess frog. fukc you im drunk asshole

>Le racist cartoons
>Produced by Jews
I think the WASP socjus womyn's studies folk are pointing the finger at the wrong people...

it's snow white, not coal black

But we already have mexican Cinderella.

Dirt Brown and the seven very clever boys

It might be acceptable if it worked both ways. But the fact of the matter is it will always be whites being racebent.

>Alarm goes off

SHIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEET!

See

It's the laziest way to pander and rehash the same old bullshit we've heard and seen before.

No new ideas, no new settings, no new anything. Just slap a new race on a beloved franchise and viola, (((progress))).

Because its usually a colored protag against white supervillain, bonus poins for interracial couples

Leftist propaganda

Often it is part of a cynical political agenda, and also because tumblr users are dumb teenage assholes

>if we changed Pocahontas to a Russian blonde woman
That gave me an idea. What if we rehash Pocahontas as a story of a Barbarian or Goth princess and a Roman Centurion? Show that "whites" have historically been oppressed.

>there will never be a we wuz Cindy

Loved your movies.
Your debut is my favorite.

Cinderella comes from a Spanish fairy tale, so by twisted logic she can be a Spain nigger or undocumented migrant.

KANGZ

That's fine. Call her Consuela. She'd be fine with that. I love everything about her. To everybody reading this with the time. Watchy dat mavie

So, how long until FDR, Stalin, and Churchill becomes black and spics and fight against the evil white supremacist Axis?

Hitler is going to be cast as a fucking leaf. He'll be even more flamboyant than the irl kike that he was.

If Jane was Asian she'd eat all the Apes as a delicacy.

If Snow White were Brown
1. She wouldn't be Snow White
AND
2. She'd claim each of the 7 dwarves as dependent while getting plastered with them and having orgies with all the dwarfs which to her Hispanic ass would be giants.

dailymotion.com/video/x51ver_merrie-melodies-coal-black-and-de-s_shortfilms

It's seems pretty funny.

I honestly wouldn't care, if SJWs and PoC didn't get so uppity about "whitewashing", or a majority of awards being given to white actors in a majority white country. Blacks think that being less than 15% of the population, but 50% of characters in film and TV is "accurate representation".

You can't cry about white ScarJo starring in the live-action Ghost in the Shell, but call people racist for questioning a black Hermione in the HP broadway.

>Even the fucking bird becomes brown
WE'RE IN TOO DEEP

i would a hong kong jane tee bee ache

Because either race does matter, and you're removing a core part of the story, or it doesn't, which means there's no point to begin with

I'll take Latino Snowhite over this pasty frail one every time. Delicious.

Why don't they just make new characters holy shit.

PRINSESSUZ'

Because it's Snow White, not Snow Yellow, you multiculturalist faggot

Because its only "okay" when its changing a white to a non white.
But if you make a non white into white, then they flip their shit.

DIDNEY DYKES

Oy vey, that doesn't sound very realistic, goyim. Why would poor Africans be villains?

Wat was your favorite story as a kid Sup Forums mine was sleeping beauty.

Kill yourself.

So you're saying the ethnicity of a person doesn't impact their life at all?

Guess we don't need all that affirmative action or the BET channel. I guess we can go back to standardized testing and no longer make any changes based on race at all.

Sounds like All Lives really do Matter.

Anyone else notice jane had slut mode turned on 24/7?

Yeah watched this with my gf and it made her horny watching Jane.

But it is. It always is. That's the whole point, if it wasn't political and aimed specifically to support retarded social policies we wouldn't care.

Fuck off.

>Roman not white

I'm a smart fella not a fart smeller.

Asian Jane is pretty cute tbqh.

>making snow white non white

It's lazy. Make new characters if you want different races to be represented. If a character was written white, and has always been white, there is no reason to make them black besides an arbitrary diversity quota (racism), laziness (we don't have the creativity to make a new character so let's just palate swap an already existing one), or pure spitefulness.

It doesn't absolutely have to be a political thing, but most of the examples I've seen are either a progressives-are-closet-racists thing, or a flagrantly political thing.

Because then, generally speaking, the actions and behaviors of the modified character won't match the original story's progression and dynamics.

Sometimes that could be interesting or even for the better, but that's rarely WHY profit-seeking companies do so, so it will usually have no vision and just turn into a shitshow.

fuck spic snow white gets my dick hard.

They had semitic noses

>Sleepy seniorita and the 7 small sombreros

F I L M
I
L
M

I T
T

I was actually just gay for tarzan

they would call her shit brown

Because its not the same story
If jane isn't a british/white girl then it doesn't become a metaphor for the obligation britain has for its intrusive expansion into africa during colonialism.
If snow white is latino, shes not pale and the name snow white makes no sense.
The creators of these works actually knew a thing or two about character creation and design, unlike your typical tumblrina

Then why do it? Fuck off.

here's a better question, why is Trump anime?

>Cinderella comes from a Spanish fairy tale
No, it doesn't.

I don't think you are of knowing what it is you are asking comrade

The only reason we got brown Disney characters in the first place was the Jews realized the global film market was bigger than the domestic one.

It's about money, chaps. We all knew that really famous Chinese fairytale Mulan, right? Yeah, about as much as the average Chinese person did.

Hollywood now seems to be making films exclusively for the Chinese market. Not all bad, the new Mission Impossible was ace as a result, the chick actually sexy as fuck for a change.

>smacks lips profusely

Because Snow White is based on Snow White, a German woman from an old German folktale
Because Jane Porter is based on Jane Porter, an Englishwoman from Edgar Rice Burroughs' Tarzan

Quit appropriating your culture. If you want Mexican leads, Black leads, etc. quit making our stealing our culture. Use your own culture. We don't have to bend to your whims and make culture for you. I wouldn't take Anansi the Spider and make him Bob Mitchell the Middle Income Tax Attorney from Milwaukee, so why do people insist on doing it to white people's culture?

Snow Brown and the seven Mexicans outside home depot.
Joseese, Manueloese, enriqueese, jorgeese, hectorese, jesusese, y orale ese.

Cindarella now has, instead of an evil step mother, an angry waspy owner of the household and three chicas that came along with her from the same coyote. The pumpkin carriage is now a 90s Toyota pickup that turns into a current year minivan for the univision variety show gala where she falls in love with Prince Smith who promises her anchor babies and central american maids of her own.

Oh and the fairy God mother is a fat, benevolent Hillary Clinton

Sleeping Beauty is now a refugee in Sweden, who is very much woke mind you, and his task is to fuck all the nearby Swedish females until he is able to sleep peacefully. Every female he defiles turns into a frog, except for that last magical cunt which posesses the highest tolerance and understanding for diseased brown cock.

The Jungle book is now set in Baltimore and while mowgli is now a basketball American, baloo is now drew carey, and that baboon guy is now a white middle class caricature. The antagonist Khan is now a Pakistani bent on bringing order to an otherwise chaotic jungle- erm, city.

Why not make your own?

The only reason to do 'racebending' is anti-whiteness

It's always white characters being 'racebent' and of course it's always fucking tumblrinas doing it

Remember when SJW's used to complain about people doing that?

why not just make a new story?

that would require effort

I don't know what that is, but I'm gonna fuck it.

>most fictionals characters are made by white people
>largest audience will be white people
>wooooow you racist why not more subhumans
>it's not political at all

Yes, it doesn't have to, so don't turn it into one and leave these movies alone, you have Poccahontas, Lilo and Stitch and whatever.