You get to pick ONE character from the last Sup Forums thing youve watched/read as youre personal slave for life...

You get to pick ONE character from the last Sup Forums thing youve watched/read as youre personal slave for life, for which you can do anything you want to it. Who do you pick and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTUq3Ik1GHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>slavery
but I have morals

You can set them free then

This.

I will not partake in such savagery!

>morals
Get out

I want someone to serve me both as a maid and as a sex slave, and to be also loyal and love me unconditionally

I picked the right time to re-watch a childhood favorite.

>red skull funnies
>lydia is a cannon neo nazi
Holy kek

Its actually a hard choice for me between Yellow and Blue Pearl, I would want one of them because they are already accustomed to a life of servitude, it's just a matter of if I want my Pearl to be a little sassy or a little gloomy.

Red skulls have other meanings, you know?

Zorak

Glad AS out Soace Ghost back on the slot

But what if I want to *be* the slave??

Okay, so I know I binged Steven Universe yesterday. Peridot would be a terrible slave, which paradoxically makes her the right choice

But I also read Champions #4 after that. So a toss-up between Kamala and Viv. Viv's been through way too much to add slavery to the list, but Kamala's actually human and that means feeding and clothing and...

Oh dammit, I read USAvengers after that, didn't I? And since two out of the three girls are gay married to each other, and I don't want to break up a loving relationship, that leaves...Squirrel Girl. Fuck.

Im already gloomy so someone whos sassy in the streets and a freak in the sheets would be nice

Am I the only one who looked at that and imagined BD sucking YD off?

Squirral girl used to be hot and actually fun

The fact that it even looks like red skull kinda negats other meanings
Ikr? Its like an animated eric andre

i want to comfort her and make her feel better and do other gay shit being the filthy homo I am

Yeah I'm leaning towards Yellow too, she would play well off my lackadaisical attitude. She would also be a great body guard seeing as shes probably trained in combat and could take a bullet without dying. Only problem is I may not want to fuck her for fear of murdercocking her.

how's your first day on Sup Forums, user?

You do realize you can fuck literally any gem without killing them if they dont form a reproductive system. That also includes perks of being unable to get pregnant

>your pathetic carbon-based organic form will never be capable of holding Yellow Diamond sama and Blue Diamond nee-chan in an enveloping bear hug as you brush away their tears

What's the point of feeling indeed, Sucrose.

No, you don't understand. This is *Squirrel Girl* we're talking about here. Doreen 'I'm powered by meme magic and I fucked Dr. Doom up' Green. She's going to break out of whatever means I'm using to keep her in captivity within a day. Hell, if I try to fuck her, it'll cut to five minutes later and she'll be stuffing a rubber horsecock up my ass.

>that entire post
Its things like this that make me wonder why i dont have a procedure done to prevent any form of emotional feeling

I JUST NEED TIME TO GET MY FEELS OUT

>tfw no grinch pearl GF

Sarah DuBois

I have a thing for girls with short blonde hair and a hairband.

don't feels or I'll get feels

No you're not. I saw that and now I can't unsee YD having a diamond hard cock

Why the fuck is Oskar from Star VS a Pearl?

What do you mean?

Blinding bangs is cute, user

The one one the left looks like Oskar.

>Forgetting they can change size and shapeshift

I just gotta convince them to be small long enough to embrace them lovingly

>cantunsee.jpg
FUCK

Well considering SU was the last thing I saw

I'll just go with the blue pearl then

Can anyone point me in the direction of the leaks? Can't seem to find them.

>When you implant a weapon of mass destruction powered by rape in the mantle of the planet that took your precious youngest sister but nee-chan still giving you the succ

>I have a thing for girls with short blonde hair and a husband
FTFY

Dailymotion, bruh

Some people have all the luck

If you could make your personal pearl sing and dance to any song, what would it be?

But I just watched Cow and Chicken.

The moms a nice pair of legs

>Free milk
>forever

I don't see the problem here.

But he'd have to pasteurize it himself.

Thats true, though the more I think about it the more I feel I wouldn't want to sully such a cute character, I might just cuddle with her.

>Youre personal slave
Nice try asshole I am not selling myself into slavery!

Just saw the last episode of Dan vs. to check if the files are legit so I pick Kid Dan but the one with the animation error soul patch.

ask your mom

>cuddle
Jesus dude, this is a blue board

The last Sup Forums thing I watched was fucking Spongebob...

I guess I'll take Mermaid Man so that I have access to his gadgets.

>The fact that it even looks like red skull

It's a fucking skull that's red. There's not a lot of room to be specific there.

>Mary Anne from The Babysitters Club

I would emancipate her and Mar and lovingly yank on her pigtails to make her choke on my dick.

>a pearl shaking its ass to MSI

*and Marry her

Fucking typos.

Ben10 Omniverse
>Either Rook for optimal service and a good buddy.
>Or Looma For Scarlet SnuSnu And Cuddling

>Dumbing of Age
I guess I'd pick pic related, what with the whole Yale-worthy student thing.

>Breadwinners
God has punished me and I deserve it.

The cop on their is hot

I am so sorry user.

>Justice League: Action

As much as I love how Diana's hair is constantly mussled like she just had sex... John Constantine would be the logical choice. Magic at my disposal and he'll always explain the downside to me first.

Havent seen it but are any hot demons in it?

>Have all of my technology in working order without worrying about it breaking and, if it does, have it working by the next business day.
>Have new gadgets that are bound to make a fortune if mass-produced.
>Have an arsenal that would make ANY alien race shit themselves in fear and reconsider attacking me lest they be on the business end of a RYNO.
>Potentially have access to other dimensions and make the lives of everyone here and their slaves' lives a living hell.

I would have to worry about his dry wit and his tiny robotic companion, but that's the best part about Ratchet.

>rick and morty
FUCK

I guess I pick Rick. Actually, this works out better than expected. Literally could have him port me into any dimension or world to acquire waifu or tech or whatever.

First stop is purge planet.

>First stop is purge planet.
So are you gonna vomit alot or kill children?

I wanna fuck a personal pearl who loves me so badly

Let's not go into depth on this one.

why not vomit on children?

fuck you. explain yourself.

I want to tug on her ears and make her call me daddy

You also forgot potential time travel due his connections with The Great Clock, but that's iffy.

I want to do that too, but to instead.

Maybe we'd be a pair of scam artists on the run from town to town, grifting marks, and she could wingman hook me up with hot gay dudes. Until we're both gunned down by coppers in a desperate last stand.

Is that appropriate enough?

But now you know our plan. We're gonna have to sink you to the bottom of the Hudson.

Last thing I watched was a clip of You'll Play Your Part on YouTube, so... I guess Twi. Having a benevolent goddess-diarch would be nice in theory, but Sunbutt is only half of that equation, and I've no interest in the day-to-day royal drudgery either way. Having her under my proverbial thumb would probably soil Twi's opinion of me anyway.

>becoming an ally to John Constantine
Unless you're an A-lister, that's pretty much a death sentence.

Well of course I choose the cutest gem Lap...wait a second the latest Sup Forums related things I saw was Sam the fireman...FUCK

there's a tragically small amount of blue pearl lewds

You dont own me

This, but since I'm lazy I'd probably have my Pearl dance to one of the series' many field or battle themes. If she had the desire to sing, I'd just ad-lib some lines that would make sense in context.

>youtube.com/watch?v=HTUq3Ik1GHM

>slave

Might as well choose Garnet if it has to be a slave. Fits perfectly.

Also, 2 for 1.

Would you have them mostly seperate or as garnet?

(In a lovely Pearl singing voice)
>I don't like your new boyfriend, Mom
>Why don't you clean YOUR room, mom?

Why not make them sing something more emotional?

Garnet for picking cotton and separate for most of the time I guess.

>Hey Sapph, tell me my future
>Bad luck and extreme misfortune will infest your pathetic soul for all eternity

>Garnet for picking cotton
Geez user. Also, which one of the two will you fuck the most?

>Last thing I watched
>Your pic related
Lapis.
"But user, that's insane!"
Not really. Just because she's forced to do anything I say doesn't mean I don't use that to do whatever she wants. Though I'd much prefer it if she was doing it willingly.
...Or maybe I'm just tired and waifuing. In that case, I should go back to Sup Forums...

Both of them once and make them into fierce and warlike sons.

Bump

She would annoy me the least, and the ability to fuck with people's perception of reality might come in handy...