GEORGE CLOONEY IS NEXT!!!

FUCKING FINALLY! THIS IS ONE THING I'M BEHIND THE WOMEN OF!!!

DRAG HIM!

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/13/george-clooney-accused-helping-blacklist-actress-complaints-sexual-harassment/

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=eeeGsxpOjNQ
pagesix.com/2017/10/13/er-actress-calls-out-clooney-producer-in-misconduct-claim/
youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that a breitbart link i see my dude?

>breitbart

George Clooney responded:

>Clooney has issued a statement denying he had any influence over the direction of Marquez’s career.

>“I had no idea Vanessa was blacklisted. I take her at her word,” Clooney said, according to Page Six.

Read the story faggots there's other sources linked!

>implying Clooney isn't dirty as hell

No one can virtue signal that much and not be guilty

Sup Forums told me only Jews do this. How could this be?

>breitfart

Your head canon is shit that's how

>breitbart

Breitbart is the best big news source right now.

>be an uptight cunt that is no fun
>be surprised no one wants to hire you afterwards
Clooney didn't even touch her, he just saw she was a killjoy and took steps to make sure she wasn't around any more. Good for him.

>BASEDBART

who do you think Clooney got to blacklist her?

BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND SO WE CAN REBUILD IT SJW JEW FREE

I want the whole rotten edifice to fall.

Hollywood will be the first of the Jewish temples to taste the flames of a new era. And boy does the smoke smell sweet.

WHEN EVERYONE IS A SEXUAL HARASSER, NO ONE IS

Spielberg made Munich
He's pure do not bully him

R A P E E N A B L E R

OY VEY GOYIM, WHY DON'T YOU USE (((OUR))) (((NEWS SOURCES)))

kikes have been pulling double duty this week

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

>no white male is safe

>He's pure
>schindler's hoax
fuck off

pastebin the link. Or you're just a shill.

>movie is about a war profiteer using free labor from camps and bullshitting his way into german politics and he only starts caring about the holocaust after he starts seeing what a psychopath given free reign of a work camp can accomplish
Naziboo please

it's on huffpost too, a true patrician's objective news source.

>giving a shit about george clooney

He's a terrible actor who isn't even A list anymore.

More like (((JEWS SOURCES))) amirite?!?

>Le_zionist_pol_faec

WHITE FUCKING MALE OVER PARTY
YAAAAAAAAAAAAS

>2% of the population
>control everything we see and hear

Good. Soon only talented actresses will be allowed in Hollywood.

>the absolute state of America
It takes one bitch to make one post on Twitter with a grudge from the Nineties where her head canon tells her that every male touching her career (including her agent) were conspiring against her to lose her job, and a bunch of men then lose their jobs because of it.

People are acting like men are running Hollywood and women are meat bags but it's quite literally the other way around. These women don't need proof for anything they say, they just need a fucking keyboard and mouse, and they've instantly ruined a handful of male careers.

This is why feminists piss me off. Women pretend to ignore how much power they have over men and the societal system at large. Anyone is capable of accumulating wealth, and perhaps the scales are tipped a little more in favor of men to achieve egregious amounts of wealth, but no man is capable of stripping all of that wealth as efficiently as a woman with a fucking vendetta.

you know him?

>[male feminist libtard] was actually just trying to get laid
Shocking!

>breitbart

>Opinion Discarded.

Clooney is untouchable because he's CIA

>"white males"
these jew tricks get so tiresome

Spielberg is making a new feel good movie about the plight of refugees so fuck him.

Why are they after all the Batmen?

I have a folder full of this shit but this is a good compilation.

>breitbart
opinion discarded

>trying
Lol

You just know Trump and Bannon are behind this from the start

Kek. To be fair that's more of the polls.

>breitbart

lmao

HO HO HO HO
GET FUCKED CLOONSTER

>>Thinks Trump is not quaking in his boots, waiting for all the sexual assault allegations about him to re-surface

every. fucking. time.

i don't understand the title. what does it mean he 'helped' her?

>Brietbart co-founded huffington post

Oyyyyyyyyyyy

*breathes jewily*

Really should've had a different title because it can be read that he either helped get the actress blacklisted or helped out the blacklisted actress

do dumb whites want affirmative action?

OY VEY IT'S LIKE ANNUDAH SHOAH

Jews are a race of parasites. They are without soil and have been for thousands and thousands of years. Their behavior in their host countries is the result of their parasitical adaptation made as an ethnoreligious group. This is the fundamental and basic nature of the Jewish question. Whoever made your image is pretty stupid, clearly ignorant of this reality.

I thought Israel is their soil?

>breitbart

disingenuous shill

Israel is their shitty little piece of stolen land awarded to them by the British that has existed for less than 100 years as a nation and which at least half of them choose not to live in unless they ever need to escape criminal charges in their host countries.

their soil is hell for that is whence they came

He's the king of the chads. How is this happening?

>schindler's hoax
so was Schindler himself in on it? Or was it an epic prank somehow?

Fucking burn it all
Seriously guys all girls should come forward with this shit. We need to destroy it all so we can rebuild it

DEATH TO DEGENERATES

George Clooney isnt Jewish

And the witch hunt continues.

>he's not who he pretends to be
lol well he's an actor

Is that a yes?

>Breitbart

I bounced in a strip club in the late 90s. There were a lot of girls that worked the circuit (traveled to a lot of the higher-end clubs).

A lot of them had Clooney on their "Don't Get Stuck Alone With Him" list. Never got a clear story why, but apparently he was pretty aggressive.

How long until this has been posted 1000 times? I'm giving it 2 weeks tops

Yes I'm sure 90's Clooney trying to fuck you must have been a nightmare for strippers

>Jewywood will die in your lifetime
It's fucking beautiful.

George "Never say no, and you'll stay in the show" Clooney
George "I'll show you the door, you uppity whore" Clooney
George "Accept the dick, you subhuman spic" Clooney

>Huffpo was co-founded by brietbart

Oh no NO NO NOOOO

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahah

>my dude

You must be 18 to post on this website.

it's possible that these people no longer have Clinton family protection, so all the dominoes are being allowed to fall

I never watched that garbage, vaguely even know what it's about, but I assume it portrays the holocaust as an actual thing that happened with muh sixty six gorillion so it's very obviously a hoax film of some kind

>they still dont get it

Even if its the most handsome guy, a guy cornering you and agressively trying to fuck you is not a good thing for a female. You gotta be smooth and talk to them at first, and even then some may reject fucking you when they first met you.

Stop being so autistic Sup Forums jesus christ man. Even a megachad like clooney is suffering from this, what more do you need to believe it?

lul, Clooney the serial dater who finally decided to get married at the age of 50 because it was no longer cool to be photographed by TMZ with 20 yr olds.

>breitbart
Literally fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeeGsxpOjNQ

/our/ guy?

oh please, this is all orchestrated. Harv was a planned sacrifice

George "Oh, your jaw is tired? You're fired" Clooney

Fuck off, Sup Forums, breitbart is cancer

Fuck America's a piece of shit...you're all a bunch of balless faggots being sat on by ugly bitches.

ONE THING
I DONT KNOW WHY
IM A HYPOCRITE EVERYTIME I CRY

They're not the only people reporting it.

pagesix.com/2017/10/13/er-actress-calls-out-clooney-producer-in-misconduct-claim/

Strippers were like sharks. They're all about that money. The best ones could literally fuck any dude they wanted to, why would they fuck around with a guy famous enough to think they're gonna give it up for free?

Fuck off, Sup Forums

“Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.”

harvey may be planned, but i really doubt they wanted ben or clooney to be like this. they were both very good with these rich jews

youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc

Well Schindler was a real person and was honoured by the Jews after the war and is the only member of the Nazi Party buried in Israel. He certainly seemed to believe the holocaust was happening at the time I just wonder how they managed to trick him considering he would have had first hand knowledge about the camps and probably wouldnt have risked his life to spare the Jews from mild inconvenience.

you seem really upset, is everything okay?

nice try homo

>Clooney
>Damon
>Affleck(s)

Seems like we have an Irish problem too.

They were definitely pulling a Julius Caesar on Harvey, but it has slipped from their control.

A lot of Hollywood insiders are going to burn before this witch hunt peters out.

You realize instead of Hollywood being run by Jews posing as SJW's, it's now going to be rebuilt and run by literal SJW's, provided they support all Democrat nominees?

The Cinema will be just like online blogs and social media now.

I'm pretty sure that guy is 18 he's just a numale cuck faggot kind of twitter poster that probably thinks Sup Forums is really gross

>you're shown hard evidence of part of the means of your literal enslavement
>enslavement to a group of nomadic desert dwellers, an ethnoreligious perpetual out-group that sees themselves as God's chosen, eternally persecuted children, taught that they are superior to all others, that practice hard tribalism in individualistic societies to get ahead, never producing always profiteering
>your response is "fuck off, Sup Forums!"
this is why you're a slave

hope you die sooner rather than later

>hard evidence
>shitty meme picture
Fuck off, Sup Forums

Weird, I guess this was before Trump illegally colluded with the Russian government.