Is this woman attractive or not? Got weird half boners during Homecoming

Is this woman attractive or not? Got weird half boners during Homecoming.

Also, I'm not American what exactly is Homecoming? It's not a prom why do you do it?

She's attractive as far as black girls go, would racemix with

I thought someone had photoshopped big tits on her but then i looked at the photo more closely and realised that they hadn't

I thought that was the Australian chick from Last Man on Earth

still looks like her in the thumbnail, maybe a bit thinner

Yes she's attractive. Homecoming is like a beginning of the year prom. And unlike Junior and Seniors only in prom, underclassmen are allowed.

>Australian
Maybe on paper.

>Junior and Seniors only in prom

Oh I didn't know that. I though prom was for every year.

No.

A shitskin is a shitskin.

her character is Aussie, no clue about the actress, she could be Abo for all I know

Looks like black Emilia Clarke

The Vulture was right

Iron Man is a huge dick who screwed hard working joes out of their jobs so he can make big bucks from the alien tech

No jews, that is not attractive. That is an ape.

5/10

>

Homecoming is traditionally an alumni-focused event ie the one game (football primarily) that alumni are encouraged to come home to and see friends and family while current students usually have a dance, have a parade, do floats, etc. It's done in high school and college. It used to be a very big deal, but not so much anymore.

>A shitskin is a shitskin.

>When you are so much of a beta that you need to ask other betas online if a woman is attractive or not

>attractive
>black

pick one

she looks like she's related obama

>I'm not American

post waifus who haven't been accepted by the Sup Forums mainstream yet

An attractive female is an attractive female.

>gee abBILLee, why does your mom let you have TWO crosses?

Everyone here in korea thought full people in movie were all ugly with exception of Tom Holland. What happened to America. Why everyone so ugly? Movies are supposed to have beautiful people, not ugly people.

Tom Holland is ugly tho. Zendaya was the only qt

Looks gross to me.

But I don't like woc, except Asians.

She's sort of cute, but in this movie she looks like shit.

yellow monkey koreans talking about ugly people when they are the plastic surgery capital of the world.

Black people not attractive here.

please refer to yellow fever is cancer have fun with your hapas

Yeah, but South Korea and rest of Asia really have surpassed America in terms of beauty standards. It used to be European countries, USA, and then Asia. Now it's EU, Asia, USA.

Those are country girls. It would like using ghetto niggers or white trailer trash as examples of everyday beauty in America.

south koreans aka the country with the most plastic surgery being a judge of attractiveness.

Korean movies everyone's fucking hot and beautiful compared to Hollywood kike shit that forces in the handful of ugly niggers and chinks and fat feminist female lead roles.

Did you not go to prom?

>coping this hard
those girls aren't fat or disease ridden like ghetto niggers or white trash, they're just plain ugly

And they are from countryside. Look up girls in cities like Seoul.

This.

It works. Girls go from 2/10 to 8 or 9 after work is done.

damage controlling this hard, yellow fever does this to you.

do you not think that girls from large cities are more likely to have cosmetic surgery? especially where beauty is more important and they're able to afford it

I don't have yellow fever, but you're in denial you think gooks in movies aren't all attractive.

based and I dont care who knows it

>What happened to America
Niggers and jews, but mostly Jews pushing diversity shit like brainwashing girls into thinking being fat is beautiful.

all attractive because of plastic surgery not naturally or even makeup. you hapa kids will look like this

She looks like an Obama daughter. This one is cuter

The average white girl looks just as bad without makeup sorry to burst your bubble I'm white as fuck but this argument is retarded

She's very attractive.

It's entertainment industry. You actually think American celebs don't have work done? They do and they still look ugly. Not to mention their shitty personality is ugly as well.

mfw shes like 33

American women were fat before Jews starting pushing the "fat is beautiful" narrative

she aite

This.

I will never get over how disgusting black women's hair is

fucking every time.

why do they always try to make their eyes bigger and add fake eyelids?

Because of beauty standards in Korea. My wife's job application picture and even her employee ID have her face photoshopped to make her face look more round and stuff. Girls care about looking nice. Definitely not the case in America.

because they know that the european standard is the best.

I really don't understand yellow fever

they naturally look like shit makeup cant even fix it . the average becky is a goddess in asia only plastic surgery idols can help them...for a while

t.gay

>Tom Holland is ugly
Delet

no one gave a fuck about asian women until the 70s with the rise of kung fu cinema but when that died out anime replaced it in 80s, mind you this was niche genre whose only fans were nerdy white guys. Mix in J-pop and K-pop idol with copious amounts of plastic surgery into the mix and you've got yellow fever. Oh i forgot the rise of 3rd wave feminism turning men of to western women and buying into old stereotypes of the docile traditional asain women, a trope that has been dead since the 70s. Asian men dont even want asian women they are just as worse as western women. look up herbivore men, Christmas cake women, the falling birthrates, high suicide rates and increasing virginity and you would know why yellow fever is cancer. I dont get me started on hapa kids ala The supreme gentleman himself.

>Also, I'm not American what exactly is Homecoming

sorry yellow fags but real asian women dont look like your anime or plastic idols

You can say that about any race you fucking retard

How the fuck did this turn into a r/asianmasculinity thread?

I like my negesses darker, but yeah she's pretty qt.

god i love shitting on yellow fever fags. Notice how most of them are beta white males who cant even get a stacey like chad. So pathetic that they have to settle for gook who worships white cock and wants that green card/money. Hapa kids still look asian and its even worse if its a boy lol. Its so funny how these so called white nationalist mostly are married or dated primarily asian women e.g based stickman, richard spencer. No matter how hard you deny it you still want that stacey but your to much of a fuck up that she would rather fuck tyrone, ahmed or chad. This is the demise of white men and you cant blame jews for it this time. Your ancestors are rolling in their graves while you jerk off to loli anime. Shame on you

Why do black women straighten their pubic hairs?

This. Just how insecure you can be.

actually latina and black women dont get much plastic surgery and white woman do it in moderation on average. All asians do it alot except for indians they mostly bleach. Mind you that western blacks and latinas are 25% and 45% white on average while asians have no european dna.

You will never stare into the dark liquid pools of her eyes, filled with trust and desire, and feel like you're home and will never leave.

Why even live.

i like them in all colors(muh color contrast). the white mans burden is not wanting to colonize negress and latina pussy. Our ancestors knew this fact and that's why blacks are 25% white and hispanics are 45% white on average. More white dna than some plastic gook bitch with a prepubescent body.

Who is this godess?

This. If you're remotely racially aware you can't find that attractive. You can see her double digit IQ stamped on her forehead. Almost literally, in the sense that you can recognize her skull shape being distinctive from a European's. Seeing stills of this girl perpetually next to the plain as fuck blonde white girl it's literally mindblowing how much better even the most unexceptional fair skinned blonde is than this fucking mystery meat bitch.

Lauding her in any way whatsoever is literally just TYPICAL TRICKS from shlomo.

>"white nationalists"
Dicky Spencer is a plant and Stickman for all I know is some civic nationalist cuckold.

>implying that a male with that chin and jaw(and the calves the Koreans have by their own nature) wouldn't be a pussy slayer

>tfw no qt negress thats into anime
i wish i was aborted....

Only after Obamas America ir matters your skin color

Not particularly atractive no. She looks more like a girl than like a woman. I guess looking 17 when she is 27 is an acomplishment on itself but if you want my opinion, and i don´t think you do but here it goes anyway, Dominique Tipper is how a 30 year old atractive black woman looks.

you do know that blacks and hispanics have a sizable amount of European dna unlike asians. And that shitskins are Caucasian. I dont know user it seems like asians are the odd ones out.

>pussy slayer in asia
the average korean has the smallest penis in the world rivaling the poo in the loo,the highest suicide rate, and is a full on neet. If asians were having sex then their birthrates wouldn't be rapidly declining and their population going extinct.

no black actress can top this one

Odd, me too, went in this thread expecting her to have big boobs, but then she didn't

you tell em bro XD

homecoming is when alumni of the school (or college) come back (to their home where they lived for awhile) to reunion and catch a great football game with a great football atmosphere (homecoming king and queen and court).

while i agree that tipper is attractive, your excuse for harrier not being attractive is kinds bs. She doesn't look her age? thats literally what both genders want in women, to look younger. What about her facial features body is unattractive user.

?

>Movies are supposed to have beautiful people, not ugly people.
this is why hollywood is shit right now. pretty people are most of the time terrible actors, same with musicians. you want to see good looking people go to a fashion show or some shit

fucking kek.

never forget that no matter how pretty she looks she's going to smell like a black person if you get close to her

Hi darkies, sorry but this isn't KFC, please go away

i think shes very attractive

Which "Hollywood" movies past 2 years have had beautiful people in it?

why the fuck are you talking about asians, you stupid fucking nigger? but if you really want to go there, the Japanese, the best of the Asian races, are an industrious, nationalistic race descended from warrior poets with a rich cultural tapestry

American blacks being vaguely uplifted from retardation level IQs by European admixture is entirely to their benefit and not remotely to ours. I don't advocate race mixing period. But if given the choice anyone who isn't a fucking retard, beyond being retarded enough to destroy his lineage forever in the first place, would do so with an Asian at least.

I said "not particularly" as in "she does nothing for me" or "she is another one from the bunch". She looks more like a girl than like a woman. Her body doesn´t particularly excels at anything and her face is nice but that´s it. Not particulalry memorable in any way.

And while you would think everybody wants to look younger i don´t think that´s really true... or it would be better to say it´s incomplete.

It´s relative and yes, there is something like looking too young.

>It´s relative and yes, there is something like looking too young.
I plainly don't like her because she's a shitskin. But this entire post irks me and you're very obviously a fucking tourist and also obviously not even a native english speaker

>are an industrious, nationalistic race
yes, but let's not ignore the fact that they're also the source of great degeneracy along with their large suicide rate