What was his problem?

What was his problem?

so ronery

Be glad that you're an adult now and not one 20 or 30 years ago. Imagine having no internet to numb your feelings of loneliness and instead have to act like a pathetic wretch in front of others.

hiding on the internet just makes everything worse though
imagine actually having to face your problems

Theres no solving my problems. I get up, go to work, come home and I"m alone. I don't embarrass myself by pathetically reaching out to others who don't want anything to do with me. I would rather stay alone with at least some dignity than be another "creep."

I used to reach out a lot to other people, makes me cringe so bad thinking back to it. Nowadays I don't meet people more than I have to, but it gets super lonely. How do you fix being a weird outcast?

YOU SUCH A SUPAH LADY

YOU ARE SUCH A SUPER LADY

What modest mouse song is this

You don't, you remain one unless you find someone similar. The reason why people like the guy in Fargo here do what they do, is because they don't understand why they're outcasts. Then they do what you did as you described, and aren't self aware enough to realize they are unwanted.

I’m 21 and I fear that I’ll eventually end up like this. The only time I ever reach out to others is if I’m contacted first, I never initiate anything.

how do I recover from my embarrassments? I dropped out of uni and just sat at home for about 10 months to go off the radar and not meet people. I've done so much cringy shit, how the fuck do you live it down? Don't wanna be a NEET forever

literally no one is thinking of you or your embarrassing moments

i asked a girl out for the first time in my life at 23 a couple of months ago and although i spaghetti'd hard I powered through and had a few dates with her

no man I fucked up bad. I said and did some things that are gonna be hard to live down, not even comparable to asking girls out.

congrats though, that's a huge step forward

Leukemia.

I once got drunk at a party, took my limp out in front of a ton of people and pissed on the wall next to the bathroom inside then passed out in the corner after

worse than that?

he really wanted that white pussy

I did as you did and its the reason I have no friends. But the entire reason I did it in the first place is because my friends didn't care about me, and would often go places without me. Make new friends, you can do it trust me, just don't be clingy. A good sense of humor really helps.
Everyone, EVERYONE, has done cringy shit. Just own it, and like that other guy said no one cares anyway, if they do or bring it up they have insecurities themselves and are trying to bring you lower than them.

I hit on a lot of girls in real sleezy cringe/creepy way over text and they all know eachother. I don't know how to live it down. I still live in the same town I went to uni in so I could be running in to them.

Also wouldn't know how to explain to my former class mates why I went missing for almost a year

Why are Coens so racist against Asians? What the fuck is the point of the racist scenes in Fargo and A Serious Man? Boycott Hollywood.

After hanging out with a girl for several months I feel like I need to change too much in my life to accomodate for them, I feel like it will be better to try again when I'm in my early 30's and have more stability going on.

>Theres no solving my problems. I get up, go to work, come home and I"m alone. I don't embarrass myself by pathetically reaching out to others who don't want anything to do with me. I would rather stay alone with at least some dignity than be another "creep."
top kek

this pathetic beta still possessed the courage to make a move in person on a woman he desired.
you do not.
think about that, Sup Forums.

I've done it before several times but it never goes my way

He was suffering from a disease called "A Plot Device"

Are you me?