Neo's RWBY/RT General #1104: It's definetly not shitposting edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-8-75-gdj6

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode(s):

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-shrinkin-dreamin

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-chris-smoking-hot-date

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c02c6090-3b37-4fcc-801c-a802020ebfea/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Lancaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best

I imagine all the girls are somewhat fit, what with the highly active lifestyle of a Huntress.

When will we get good characters and writing?

Never ever.

Remember when we all thought Pyrrha was secretly evil or had been replaced by Neo when she had that evil-looking smug in the elevator going up to see Ozpin?

They killed Roman off.

Yang is such a shit, if she went to Hogwarts she would be a shitty ass Hufflepuff.

Pyrrha was evil. She died on purpose to cause Jaune and Ruby emotional trauma. Too bad for her Ruby is too dumb to be effected by anything long term.

But, Hufflepuff is the best house.

Yang has the personality for Gryffindor, Ruby would be a Hufflepuff.

In hindsight she might have just been smug about how the professor wanted to speak to he personally.

Was probably shittibg on Weiss in her mind like she did in dream come true.

Would you have been able to see him as a threat if Yang put up a good fight as originally planned?

RWBY would all be Gryffindors due to being protagonists.

It was never said that Yang would put up a 'good fight'. Al that was going to happen was Blake was going to try and fight Adam and lose, then Yang was going to jump in and start fighting as Adam was about to finish of Blake, leading to her losing her arm

Lets not operate on shit canon hogwarts logic and have a little fun

Well, yeah. He'd still win and take Yang's arm. Actually, now that I think about it, Yang's been stomped in any fight she's had with a non-mook bad guy. Neo, Adam, and she wasn't doing all that good against Mercury either, and he was deliberately throwing the fight.

>Good fight.
It was going to be a prolonged beating with Yang's moments of success coming without warning or context depending on what Linkin Park song popped on in Monty's car.

Weiss would be Slytherin, she's ambitious as fuck. Blake is clearly a Ravenclaw.

Jaune is a Gryffindor, so is Nora, Ren is Ravenclaw and Pyrrha is Hufflepuff

Jaune's a fucking muggle who somehow managed to sneak in.

Well yeah. Because then he'd be someone defeatable with a little more work, rather than a cheap ass edge slasher who's defeat will be unsatisfying because it will either be an asspull or him just being stupid and not using his instant win attack.

>Anyone in the RWBY universe
>A ravenclaw
Horseshit, there's so much stupid that the only one who could make it into ravenclaw is someone on the other end of the batshit scale like Nora or Neon

Jaune's Slytherin as all get out. He's the most ambitious character in the whole show. And he's got the deceit skills that any Slytherin would applaud.

Weiss probably gets Gryffindor for the same reason Sirius did.

>Jaune-slytherin
Yeah I suppose that's fair too.

Ruby = Hufflepuff
Weiss = Griffindor
Blake = Ravenclaw
Yang = Griffindor
Jaune = Slytherin
Nora = Griffindor
Pyrrha = Hufflepuff
Ren = Ravenclaw

I don't really know if Blake is smart enough for Ravenclaw.

i just finished volume 3.

i find myself oddlt drawn to rwby.

I like it in a 'shitty but i love it way' in that the voice acting comes off as unnatural (still a huge improvement) and the character models still look like theyre pulled from an mmorpg. But i still like rwby. I like it regardless of how edgy it gets because thats just the sort of show it is.

I find myself growing strangely more attracted to Yang now at the end of season 3, i like her being sad and shit more than happy, not sure why.

It seems we have an all new cast, i feel like jaune is going to sperg out when i watch vol 4.

I learned theres an abnormally large organized pairing list with names and shit, who the hell went through pairing almost every character. Who the hell thought of some of the various ones as well, 'harvest moon' fuckin 'enabler'. Im still not sure how 'lancaster' makes sense as a name.

Also an abnormally large number of fanfiction for rwby. I expected it to be one of those shows with like a couple of real nerds talkin about it but no no no, it actually has more than just 2 of the worlds crustiest, unshaven neckbeards.

I havent looked into it yet, but im going to imagine the rwby r34 scene is pretty big too. Is it?

Sad i got here close to end of vol 4. But at least im here for the best part of the ride.

I guess ive joined the autism.

You really don't realize just how popular rwby really is

>harvest moon
What ship is this? Only thing coming to mind is the game series

I remember watching volume 1 as it came out and stopping because the voice acting was aids.

Two years ago i think? Or was it just one i rewatched from beginning and finished volume 2 and liked it alot.

I remember this was around the time monty oum died, since i was still relatively active internetwise with it and heard of that, and there was a e-card i signed.

I watched volume 3 now and yeah. I really just didnt think it was popular. I was thinking of majority of anime terms. 'People care when its airing, then radiosilence except for diehards'.

Didnt expect this to have >1000 generals either.

Then again, Katawa shoujo is over >3000 and counting.

>attracted to Yang
The worst.

>Who the hell thought of some of the various ones as well, 'harvest moon' fuckin 'enabler'. Im still not sure how 'lancaster' makes sense as a name.
Enabler came from a single individual. It was a name they and their friends used because their friends kept "enabling" their weird shipping, or something along those lines.

Lancaster refers to the House of Lancaster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Lancaster
One of the two sides of the War of Roses, and the one associated with red roses, hence Jaune (the Knight) + Ruby (Red Rose) = Lancaster

>im going to imagine the rwby r34 scene is pretty big too. Is it?
Pretty sizable and still actively putting out content, yeah.

Qrow & Ruby apparently. The alternate is "Scythes R Us".

The knight house of Lancaster's symbol was a red rose. Jaune's a knight, Ruby is a rose, and the RWBY fandom that comes up with ship names is too pretentious to just do traditional name mashes like other fandoms do barring Renora and Arkos.

I decided to look at the most obscure ones. Fuckin Qrow and Ruby.

Love how all the neo ones are ice cream themed though. Neo is top loli.

Buddy, I don't know who you are, but thank you. I haven't written anything in months. This will do nicely.

Neo isn't a loli.

>Neo
>loli

>Im still not sure how 'lancaster' makes sense as a name.

War of The Roses reference. The House of Lancaster was backed by the French and represented by a Red Rose.

>I guess ive joined the autism.

Welcome, user!

>Qrow/Ruby
Absolutely disgusting.
I'm pretty sure that counts as child grooming as well since he helped raise her.

It seems to have plenty of quiet, bookish types too. She fits that profile well enough.

I thought Weiss was going to be best girl from vol 1 but then she became unsufferable and Ruby is in the weird place where shes not a loli, but not /not/ a loli. Blake looked pretty fuckin good when Adam pushed her down from that angle and i was like 'this feels like a bad hentai'.

Yang was worst girl first 2 volumes but shes growing on me.

See the Lancaster thing actually makes sense, thanks for the explanation, doesnt stop it for being a cringey as hell name, but makes sense. Enabler does too, even if there seems to be a lot of incest pairings.

>Neo
>loli

>tfw you'll never hear Blake purr

>RubyxQrow

Sure as hell looked like a loli here.

>'enabler'
Was so named by passive-aggressive tumlrites who claimed that the pairing was "Enabling" the taboo of incest.

And user, you don't even seem to be aware of how much of an international hit RWBY has become. It has a huge following in Japan, having been dubbed into Japanese with an A-List cast, a manga, merchandising, and even rumors of talks with ArcSys (Creators of Blazblue) for a fighting game.

You think Lancaster is cringeworthy, some people use Red October for Neo/Ruby for some god awful vague reference I don't care to remember

>sizable boobs
>loli

Neo's mute. The submarine from the Hunt from Red October has some sort of nothing showing up sonar thing. Or was a stealth submarine or something. Also red, because Ruby.

See, that's just awful and unnecessary for Neo/Ruby

>Neo
>Top Loli

>hestia
>not loli

of course flat is justice

helping come up with Rose Garden as a ship name is still my favourite contribution.

The submarine is stealthy because it has a silent propulsion system and Red is Ruby's color and most used ship name segment.

How?

I don't even know who that is, yeah not a loli.

Neo has tits and hips, not a loli

No wonder she's been a depressed sad sack, she finally realized she's Ronda Rousey

I was thinking about what ships i really wanted and could only give a fuck about Pyrrah and Jaune, and Jaune got cucked by cinder and Ozpin and co.

I could go for Jaune and Weiss but Weiss would cuck Jaune for Neptune if they did.

Blake and Yang seems okay. And Cinder x Ruby with no chance of happening, looks nice mentally.

But yeah. Im not really sure who i really do want, at all.

I miss torchwick

You want Ren/Ruby, if only for Nora's reactions.

I guess i was just fucking blind for the show then. She always seemed short as shit when u pictures her but going back shes not a loli. Except in that one scene. She LOOKS lolita there with the pig tails

That's what it was! Thanks, user. Sorry about that.

It's needlessly over complicated for a ship that is easy as fuck to think of names for, shit like Strawberry Sundae or Cookie dough Ice cream

Red October sounds like another name for Rosewick or Salem/Ruby

I give no fucks about Ren. Hes just sort of, there.

I miss Dove Bronzewing

>She always seemed short as shit

She is short. Without heels, she's probably under 4'6"

Until he dies. Or is gay. Or both.

I really don't get non-canon pairings. For what purpose? It's such a waste of time and is irritating to read. It's like people became so obsessed with shipping they forgot the point of romance in the first place and ship, not knowing why, but as if it is their duty.

He lives on in our hearts.

She is short, but loli really goes to a specific body type along with height, her disguise was gothic Lolita themes but is never used again.

>Mercury is a Manlet
D R O P P E D

>inb4 he comes back to life with fuckung DRAGON powers

It's not his fault his dad took a little of the bottom and stunted his growth.

Ive always felt Loli was a mentality, not entirely dependent on physical shit.

Lolis can have titties in my world.

Only defining characteristic is the shortness and childlike features, but i guess titties arent childlike features.

Neo is a loli in my heart.

>only reading 'canon' pairings

That sounds real boring my guy, and there's close to no real canon pairings. Shipping is just for fun, shouldn't HAVE to put too much thought into it if you don't want to.

What do they feed Yatsu, goddamn he's a fucking giant.

He's actually 6'0, all the other dudes are just fucking giants.

No, i know what you mean. I think of taiga or louise or illya when i think loli. Shes not conventional loli, but i use loli to refer to really short girl characters with the 'gothic' or school outfit all the time.

Wish they did more with the gothic theme with her, first time i saw it i liked it a lot

Strawberry Icecream is pink, not red.
"Cookie dough Ice cream" is a long name, and cookies are a pretty unimportant and minor part of Ruby's character.

It's also really not complicated at all. It's a pretty classic literature/film reference that nicely ties together a major theme from each of the two characters.

Pyrrha is too tall for my taste

How is it fun? It seems completely empty and retarded. Why would I bother shipping something that doesn't actually exist? Seems about as fun as bashing my head against a rock. Do you guys find that fun also?

caffine

Strawberry Sundae references Rubys love for strawberries along with Neos ice cream theme, I'll give you the cookie dough one but I'm just tossing shit out there, I still find it an unnecessary name for Neo/Ruby

Fucking normalfag.

Wow, how does neo fit? That's gotta be like using one of those onaholes sized for Japanese penises.

Christ dude lighten up, you take shit way too seriously. It can be as simple as you want to see two characters fuck, or you want to explore two characters personalities in a romantic situation

if it's not your shit then whatever, you keep doing you, I'm gonna keep shipping whatever I want.

That's why she never was noticed by Jaune, he likes his girls petite and shorter than him with a smaller chest.

Aura.

Girls can stretch, user. Did they not teach you this in sex ed?

Honestly? It would have made him look like more of a threat.

Adam taking off her arm in one swing just made Yang look reckless and sloppy, but it didn't give Adam any kind of menacing impact because he barely fucking did anything.

Just look at Empire Strikes back and the Cloud City duel if you want to see how that shit is done right.
It's a legitimate fight between Luke and Vader, yet at no point do you as an outside observer feel like Luke is ever getting one over on dear old Dad, but it's clear that Luke thinks he is. Vader is toying with him the entire time, and casually slices off his hand like it's not a big deal. Vader was 100% in control of that entire duel and display's such complete and total superiority over Luke that he doesn't even need to treat it like a serious battle.
The biggest thing here is that it gives you a chance to root for the hero. Even if it seems hopeless, even if the villain is playing with their food, you get to root for the hero and hope that maybe they can turn it around in their favor, before their inevitable defeat. It adds more emotional investment to the fight.

That is what Yang and Adam should have been. Adam toying with Yang, who until that point thought she was the hottest shit since Pyrrha Nikos, with Yang putting all of her skill on display, only for Adam to blow her off as casually as Neo did, before slicing off her arm and calling her pathetic. That would have been much more effective than that little assassination silhouette you see in every anime ever. Especially when all we got to see was "RAWR GET AWAY FROM HER!" and then an arm flying off.
There was no tension. There was no build up. We had no chance to root for the heroine and lament her inevitable dismemberment.
Which honestly, Yang was in desperate need of, since the only other aspects of her character that existed up until that point were
>"WHERE IS MY MOM?"
>"HEY GUYS IT'S THE SCHOOL DANCE!"
And
>"I'M ANGRY AND I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU WAIT NO I'M NOT"

Could it be...?

Weiss isn't that small.

because you want it to exist.

Thats why.
People want the characters to have a relationship. Since its unlikely to happen or hasnt happened in the show, they do it out of the show.

Its fun because people get to enjoy writing characters they love, being in love, with more characters they love, and letting their characters be happy which makes them happy

Its not super hard to understand. Why write or draw fan anything or do anything nin canon at all then?

Really its just that
People imagine shit they want. They want it to be real. It cant be real, but they can make the idea real if they draw or write it.

>Ruby had to sneak out for her mission
>told Yang she wasn't ready to leave
Tai just wants to keep his kids safe

Lube, prep and foreplay.

I always prefered girls on the taller side.
But then again, I'm 6'5.
Tiny women are a chore when you constantly need to crane your neck down like a fucking giraffe to get any kind of lip action going.

Fit what, her fingers and tongue into other girls?
They are pretty small, user.

Fucking Whitley looks like a Clamp character with those proportions.

And also taking your time and not rushing shit.

So let me get this straight.

You're comparing...Reading something you find silly...To bashing your own head against a rock.

Are you retarded?