Chris Tucker

Why the fuck isn't he in movies anymore? He has to be the funniest black actor of all time.

Also the Rush Hour films were pure kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

splitsider.com/2011/07/the-lost-roles-of-chris-tucker/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think the most recent thing I saw him in was Silver Linings Playbook, and he was funny in it. Shame.

probably because he would always be typecast into a blabbering non-stop speaking & loud character

Wassup my nigga?

that's a realistic depiction of black people.

Isn't Rush Hour 4 getting made?

Because nigga found Jesus and shit

>you just asked everyone to grab their samurai swords and shave your butt!

Why are you so racist?

Rush Hour series outtakes are KINO

He wouldn't put on the dress.

Waiting for Rush Hour 4K HDR remaster

He made so much money that he didn’t have to work. Then he gave money to family, friends, and Africa. Lost it all, owes the government. Time for another Rush hour $20 million pay day with a kick back in the box office. Rinse & Repeat.

Jackie Chan got 6 mil for RH
This nigger got 20 mil

but now Jackie Chan is too old for this shit, good lucking making RH4 on your own

> be me
> watching one of the Rush Hour movies with a chinese audience in Taiwan.
> At the end of the move Christ Tucker and Charlie Chan are on a plane going to Hong Kong
> Tucker rubs his long black hands together and says he "can't wait to get some of those Chinese girls!"
> it was supposed to be a light hearted joke
> *crickets.wav*
> the audience literally gets up and walks out

Because he thinks he deserves "Tom Cruise money".

splitsider.com/2011/07/the-lost-roles-of-chris-tucker/

Jackie chan said it would happen only if chris tucker said yes he hasnt said anything yet

Didn't he find religion or some shit and refuses to do another Friday movie?

Chris Tucker keeps rejecting the scripts. He doesn't really like playing the same type of character he used to play in movies.

I'm guessing he refuses to suck dick or something.

No he never got paid for Friday supposedly. He was asshurt that Ice Cube never gave him anything for that so he never did Friday again.