Best part of the trailer

Best part of the trailer.

They already ruined her with that stupid garbage bullshit from TFA, JJ ruins everything.

POWERFUL

Couldn't they have picked a less apeish looking negro?

>desperately trying to make up for the "traitor" scene in the first movie, which should have had phasma in it instead of some grunt

lol, it's over. It's already over.

NEIN! DAS IS NICH RICHTIG!
PORG UBER ALES! NUR PORG!

no, that's the point, the jews are trying to shove it down your goy throat

Hopefully they will make Phasma cool this time so Gwendolyn does not look like a mug.

jesus, i guess that thing is now the official non lightsaber weapon

Pharma's armor is so fucking clean you could eat your dinner off it.

The character is literally irredeemable.

Fuck off, Sup Forums

“Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.”

Is this the coming of the Age of Strong Black Men or the Age of the BBCs?

Is it bad that I want Phasma to win? I mean not kill fen but just beat him down.

fuck off shareblue

BIG
POWERFUL
BLACK MEN

I guess I'm glad that they're just recycling old designs if things like that fucking dumb-ass electro-mace are the best they can come up with on their own.

EFFEMINATE
WEAK
WHITE MALES

go to bed Louis

Which is a shame as Phasma was a potentially interesting character that was completely wasted and turned into a joke.

>Rey turns to the dark side
>Kylo kills Leia
>Brienne of Tarth kills the token black
>Snoke is Darth Plagueis
>there is never another Death Star
Would this redeem the new Star Wars movies?

who said that quote? your wife's son?

what would the next one be about? Gay mexican pilot & ching chong the oompa loompa vs the entire dark side?

Yes.

AYOO
*licks lips*
AYOO
how come dey aint got no POD RACING in da nu-StarWars dawg, dat shit was LIT!!!

Jason Momoa isn't black

Reminder that Kylo and fin are unironicly the best characters in episode 7. Movie would be way better if Fin was the protagonist instead of maRey sue

>implying finn even has a character

finn and kylo are objectively the best characters though.
after luke and c3po of course.

and milk is the best flavour of juice

Holy shit, White Beyonce is hot as fuck

Wasn't Captain Phasma thrown into a trash compactor? How did she end up being recycled instead?

only blue.

Is this supposed to be some kind of meaninful character confrontation? The black guy who had no real motivation or explanation as to why he took the actions he took, who has had zero character development is squaring off against another faceless character who has zero character development or motivation to be in the circumstances they're in, and the audience is supposed to give a shit? This is why Disney-wars is garbage.

>I'm TR-8R now

I was kind of hoping Finn would inherit the lightsaber. But I would be especially pleased if he somehow manages to get training capable of taking down Jedi/Sith as a badass normal.

>it's not TR-8R
waste of time

add
>kylo forced back to light after snoke rejects him for rey
episode IX has awkward scenes of kylo reluctantly working with luke for revenge on snoke. they kill snoke, but rey becomes even more powerful and is main villain in the next trilogy

That's Alicia Keys retard

Phasma just has to yell "TRAITOR!!!" nonstop throughout the entire fight. It will be kino

Stop meming, that Leslie Jones

SJWs worst nightmare. Who do they root for? The giant lesbian or the chunky black?

Isn't she part of the fourth reich "first order"?
How is that a difficult choice again?

>when triggered niggers stop posting the "Alt-right complains" pic because it's not working anymore, so the use a quote from a faggot Marxist instead
Fucking lol

Kylo is not going to kill Leia. He's going to hesitate and decide not to do it, but someone else will (under direct order from Hux), which will kickstart Kylo's journey back to the light side.

for fuck sake

This. I have no idea why nobody complained about it. But she is the reason why thousands/millions of her soldiers are dead. She wasn't even tortured or jedi mind tricked. A

THE COOLEST CHARACTER MIGHT ACTUALLY END UP DOING SOMETHING THIS TIME