/BRG/

From another thread

>During the Deckard interrogation scene he (wallace) says "so that I can teach them all to fly" and gestures towards luv. Was part of wallace hold was a promise to let her give birth?

As for the horse debate last thread, not even that guy, but it clear that Mariette had the horse memory as well.

Why is she so perfect

ANY MORE HD IMAGES LIKE THIS? PLS?
FOR THE LUV OF GOD

why did k hurt her

a rear shot of this would complete my shitty life

I WANT MORE TOO

This outfit was so fucking /fa/, I want to dress up my gf like this (I already made her get bangs)

Where can I buy that coat or another one like it?

>made her get bangs
>she didn't decide to on her own
not Luv material desu

blade runner 2049 is a good film!

because SHE HAD IT COMING FOR SMASHING HIS WAIFU, REEEE

Would have liked to have seen more of LA at the street level.

She used to have a pixiecut so it wasn't really possible until recently

>a single IMAX theater in the entire country
>only shows it in 3D

Would've taken the train to Cuckholm to watch it again otherwise desu

*BWAAAAAAAAH*
*REVVING NOISES*

Also, did that prostitute speak Finnish or did I mishear?

I think it was city speak

>BENIS :DDD
Wonder why they included this dialogue

What is the meaning of the giant JOI having black eyes? I guess you choose what color eyes she has once you purchase her?

HERE WE GO AGAIN Sup Forums

no soul

From what I read in other threads; eyes are the window to the soul, JOI has no soul

>row right in the middle so the middle seats are also row seats
this is the perfect theaters jesus

Which block is the shooter? Green?

Yeah, movie needed more syd mead.

>decide luv was worst girl early on
>instantly changes after the robin wright killing scene, got a chub
>in love with luv for rest of movie

why

>she doesn't look like the kind of woman I'd be into at all
>usually hate this hairstyle
>fall in love the first time I see her
How

we had the exact same experience my friend

What's with the middle entrance? Every theater I've ever been has entrances on the sides, so you don't have this stupid gap right in the middle.

>Couples seating
You know what you need to do user. Spill some coke on them and drip melted chocolate all over the seats.

HEIGHT: 144 CM
BOOT TYPE: ???
FACE TYPE: CLASSIC
????: ????
EYE COLOR: BROWN
SKIN COLOR: NEUTRAL
HAIR COLOR: BRUNETTE
HAIR STYLE: BANGS
ETHNICITY: CUBAN
LANGUAGE: ENGLISH

164 CM?

>boot type: slender
>skin tone: olive

sorry it's body type: slender

something TONE: CUM

Jerk
Off
Instruction

>filename

Isn't that an example of mooncore?

>144

I see 164, and who would want a womanlet waifu anyway

It was to make her extremely offputting and different to make you feel what K was feeling compared to how he last saw her.

My (small) audience laughed when dead Robin Wright banged her head against the desk.

I wouldn't want to have to scrub down the couples seats for minimum wage.

Someone do more luvposting so I can add it to the compilation

This scene was so amazingly off-putting and emotional whiplash.

luv seems like the kind of girl who steals your seed for nefarious purposes

>Sir we need Emily Blunt but we blew all of the budget on insurance for theater speakers
>Say no more

All these blade runner threads. Blacked is dead and Marlels/Dcfags are BTFO

Loving it tbqh

>her eyes were green

How do you fuck something like that up? I assume Wallace had access to Tyrell's entire catalogue.

mackenzie is better than blunt

Assuming Deckard carved the wooden horse/unicorn, how did young ana get it so she could put in the furnace? I thought Deckard didnt know where his daughter was. He couldn't have left it for her when she was born because the wood is from Las Vegas after he went into hiding. Right?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought her eyes were brown and Deckard just said that to detach himself from the situation/frustrate Wallace.

Did you miss all the talk about the blackout wiping nearly everything out? About how they got restored a missing serial number when K brought the hair to check their archives? He used the hair sample to clone her obviously.

I'd think it as more of a 'no soul' sort of thing, but I believe her being shown naked lends to that as well. The camera was completely off of regular Joi's body once she undressed, yet we see Giant pink Joi's whole body

Whether they were green or not doesn't matter
What does matter is that was not Deckards Rachel, looked like her, talked like her, but wasn't her
Her eyes could have actually been green, could have just been Deckard bluffing Wallace, doesn't matter either way though

I thought Wallace had access to everything Tyrell made regardless of the blackout.

But you're right.

Greenish hazel.

>I thought Wallace had access to everything Tyrell made regardless of the blackout.
How could you possibly think this? Wallace not being able to develop replicants that can reproduce the way Tyrell did is a major plot point.

The scene immediately before this has Deckard reject an exact copy of Rachel by saying that her eyes are different.

some here
continuation to last my fav one, brutal, sadistic but not lewd R34, very nice fanfic

>my shit, unfinished story made it
Should I be disgusted with myself or honored?

>face type: classic

Ok so Wallace wanted the child to study it and create fertile replicants that can reproduce. Wouldn't that align with the interest of the replicant underground army faction? Why dont they want Wallace getting his hands on the child? Would they not ultimately benefit from it?

I'm guessing they fear he would make them obedient and easily controlled.

I need more like this in my life

Why did K bring Deckard to see his daughter at the end? It took the cops like a half hour to show up last time. Doesn't this just guarantee that Deckard and his daughter will get killed or caught and dissected? Why didn't the LAPD try to figure out why K went there last time? K saved Deckard before he was forced to say anything, so why didn't he just take Deckard to go meet up with the resistance replicants? Why did all of the resistance replicants need to meet K? Why were they hanging out in the shadows until they could walk out "all cool like"? Why was it more efficient to have replicants reproduce instead of just having replicants manufacture other replicants? Why did anyone think even for a second that K could be Deckard's son? Don't you think the LAPD would have checked where K came from? If the resistance knew that Deckard was captured, why didn't they have a hiding place to go to that he didn't know about so they were safe even if he did talk? Wasn't that the whole point of him going into exile? So he wouldn't know anything? Why did they reveal that K isn't Deckard's son before the fight near the sea wall? Any of those characters could have died in that scene and it wouldn't have mattered. It made it so boring to watch.

Wallace would most lilely retain his control over replicants, becoming God.

If the resistance got the reproducing replicants they could thrive not under the thumb of Wallace, being truly free.

Stop posting this shit in every Blade Runner thread you mongoloid

I feel like the resistance people were a very small plot device that don't deserve much thought. They were there to close up lose ends to explain the child surviving for long. It is easily the weakest part of the movie though.

>in every Blade Runner thread
This is the problem though.

i rewatched the orignal today and they were definitely a greenish colour

Just realized Luv switches on the light in K's bosses office.
Was she just waiting in the dark for Luv to arrive?

I put the goof story and some of the shitposts in. If the guys come back and do any more I'll expand the collage.

She was buried in her computer screen.

how were either of these scenes meant to be funny. like one of the goose's cheeky lines was a bit amusing, but the ones you guys mentioned are brutal.

Nice, thanks user

With Wallace theres a constant thread of transcendence in relation to the environment.
In the 2036:Nexus Dawn Wallace says that the offworld colonies are "insufficient to the needs of ultimate survival"
what exactly does "ultimate survival" mean? what does it look like?

There's an irony in how Replicants are seen as beneath humans in spite of being superior in every way, they all have superior bodies and through Luv and K we see how they are very efficient with cognitive tasks. The mechanism through which their obedience is guaranteed is never made thoroughly explicit, so K's quest that leads through fundamental questions of his identity also bring into question the relationship between his personal journey and replicant servitude at large. It's implied that Replicant equality would start a war, is this how they can 'fly'? Wallace's unwavering sense of power throughout the movie suggests that Replicant revolution is not a concern for him, but doesn't tell us whether its probable or not. This is the same guy who tells Deckard that his experience with Rachael was simply a controlled experiment.
When Wallace gets Deckard in his main chamber, we first get a shot of one of his camerabots(if i remember right) jumping out of the water, with Wallace immediately commenting that it wouldn't now what to do if it made it onto the land. K, Joi, Luv, the Replicants, Humanity, Wallace himself- all are in some way trying to 'jump' or escape, somehow remove themselves from or change their current context and move into another one, this struggle permeates through everyone in the movie other than Ana, the only person who expresses complete content with their situation.
Replicants think that by being able to birth then they'll 'transcend' their current place and then be normal humans, while paradoxically Wallace paradoxically wants the same thing, which everyone does in one way or the other, for the personal transcendence it offers them

but she saved him once and spared him twice

very nice, also there is 1 more here, but it is seriously lewd and spoilered

99% absolutly kino poster, someone has a version without the watermark ?

Alright here's the final version. I expect more to add when I wake up tomorrow

A fish jumps out of the water in that scene. Other than that, great observations.

What said. The scene implied that Rachael and Joi were unique entities that could never be replaced.

this was the best I could find

I want to hold hands with Luv

Holy shit, that's indeed nice fanfic
>gonna luv it
>now part of You is truly a Blade Runner
nice world play there, and surprisingly no rule 34, fitting movie tone

>Boot type

This user is blind, its obviously body type

>A fish jumps
perfect.

I can take it even further then
The outside environments are completely toxic, and the earth has no value as a natural livable environment.
K's shower literally states out loud the toxicity level of the water he's using for his short, rationed shower. The first time we even see liquid in the movie is when we see morton pulling worms out of liquid that is toxic to him, he has to wear protective gear on his whole body, just to produce the most basic foodstuffs

Wallace's main room is completely surrounded by calm, clean and clear water, in which he even has healthy that are not only healthy, but seemingly robustly so, especially in his dialogue implying that he recognizes all of the fish individually. "THAT one is always jumping out".

Aside from this connection to wallace, water is a huge part of the atmosphere of the movie anyway, ie the shock that in the deserted dry irradiated desert of las vegas there's bees (cells) making honey (interlinked) in a world in which there's seemingly no natural life at all

>tfw luv will never mount you around and playfully trap your arms until you realize that she's actually 10x stronger than you and there's nothing you can do at this point. As she pins both your wrists above your head she slowly shuffles up your body until her thighs are practically around your head.
>Milimeters of fabric and air between your face and her, but she is still totally in control

well she shouldn't have

>What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love? Interlinked
>Interlinked
>Did they teach you how to feel finger to finger? Interlinked
>Interlinked

If movie was so good then why are its fans all retarded waifufags?

INTERLINKED

It wasn't a fish it was one of his drones. He even mentioned it likes to do that while implying the others are calmer and further implying they have personalities. He basically has custom JOI drones.

Do you dream about being interlinked... ?

Too much CELLS

water - life - evolution

simple basic shit that doesnt need a paragraph or punctuation to comprehend

cells interlinked.....

Can anyone explain the "interlinked" and "cells" part of the test

>after seeing the giant JOI he thinks about blowing his brains out

Really hits home