thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=sJthA4l8S5U
youtube.com/watch?v=JIPHbtaQmC0
youtube.com/watch?v=FEKhgBye5K0
twitter.com/Marianne_M_B/status/918886501420695552
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/08/21/pope-francis-put-migrant-safety-before-national-security/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always watching. Never resting.

Do you think he fucked her into being a feminist?

Being a feminist in public is the perfect cover for being a submissive bottom bitch.

>submissive bottom bitch
She did say that British men were "too passive" and she preferred assertive American boys.

Is Hollywood cannibalizing on itself? Is this all according to Trump's plans?

inshallah

Wait...what? What the fuck is feminism supposed to do about that?

Trump made flinging shit like a chimpanzee on Twitter fashionable. So, maybe.

>>>/jidf/
thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Plus they can really get off on that. Lots of "feminists" love being fucked like a cheap whore.

idk what any of this is getting at and i just wanted to point that out

I like emma, she's cute and nice
I don't know if any you blokes know this but, people who have lived lives where they were adored by everyone and considered attractive and have a buncha money they might be "sheltered" to a degree and then want to add more to their lives with some kind of cause and what not

Feminism is whatever man, She's a lady and that seemed pertinent

I like Emma a lot still, she's kind and (moderately) intelligent and probably doesn't take her fame too seriously why pick on these people

youtube.com/watch?v=sJthA4l8S5U

>the current year
>being critical of the magical cure all the worlds problems panacea aka feminism

You're not supposed to ask that question shitlord.

>Now sitting with your hands folded means you're a kike

I give up.

It's grade A autism. Don't put much stock in it.

You just know she licked the matted cum from his hairy belly while he was shelling oysters in the hotel room that night

>I give up
As if the nose wasn't a giveaway in the first place you chucklefuck, you weren't trying in the first place

>he can't pick up the multiple subtexts that make that pic funny

maybe this job its not for you senpai

Jesus Christ whats wrong with her face.

She's a cute jewess I would like to GOY her

wow how dare you impose your personal limited interpretation of feminism on that brave ally ugh like could you be any more ignorant

leibowitz "stewart" is as jew as jews get, my reddit visitor

sterotypes exist for a reason, user

how are we not on Sup Forums right now?

>Taking Sup Forums seriously

You can fuck off to reddit at any time.

This is what the redditors could never understand

The revelation of the systemic sexual abuse in Hollywood exemplified by Mr. Weinstein is proof that Sup Forums was right once again and because this directly pertains to the entertainment industry it is also Sup Forums related.

Emma looks scared and excited in OP's pic.

Wet at the sensation of being dominated by a big powerful male who owns her ass.

honestly though what is with Jews controlling everything?

reddit is down the hall, jidf

I don't want to get ahead of myself but it starting to feel a bit like its happening

She was raped
By an ugly stick
When will numales and feminists learn
"Thinking you're a pussy" or feeling perceived as one is their own damn fault
Shouting this shit out is just positive reinforcement of self-convinced delusions and general stupidity

it's getting difficult to tell who's trolling, who's JIDF and who are simply plebbit retards

simply people becoming aware that our media is completely jew run is a huge thing

may it all burn and be reborn

youtube.com/watch?v=JIPHbtaQmC0

Im like very partially jewish like 1 18th or something and when I'm thinking I sometimes catch myself rubbing my hands together

I think it is a jew genetic thing

It's like when I have to think on the go and have no time to plan for anything, I just need to think at that moment, the hand wringing commences

its always funny when people try to deny this basic fact, then because they can't they just call you anti-semitic to shut you down.

Its weird but a lot of jews do this and I never see anybody else do it. Maybe you're right.

It's even funnier because Askenazis arent even Semitic, they are some crafty fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=FEKhgBye5K0
>3:34

twitter.com/Marianne_M_B/status/918886501420695552

>generalizing her entire nation of men as passive beta boys inferior to the BIG AMERICAN COWBOY COCK
jesus christ this woman is really detestable, if you're a fan of her period I think you're disgusting as it is, but how cucked would you have to be to be an English fan of hers?

feels good knowing she had to suck that kike's dick, brings me glee to think about this dumb useful idiot cunt being used

I only started noticing it about a year ago and now when I do it I feel like a fucking cartoon

It's when I'm processing something on the go, I've noticed, it's not like I just sit around and do it, it's because I have to respond to something on the fly without long time to figure out the issue in its entirety. When im listening, not speaking, but about to speak.

>crafty fucks

shut it down

>feels good knowing she had to suck that kike's dick

He looks more mediterranean than middle eastern to me.

Like Lady Macbeth, Jews subconsciously try to wash Christ's and goyim blood off thier hands but they can't.

I assume you're reading something into this, let me clear up any misunderstandings. It brings me glee to think that this dumb cunt was debased and sexually abused. She deserves to suffer all of it and then some.

If Emma Watson suffered, it's good. This is what I'm getting at.

Burn them all

It's all coming to an end. Culture change.

thats awful

there's literally nothing wrong with delighting in the suffering of your enemy

>twitter.com/Marianne_M_B/status/918886501420695552

Wow, Polanski can't keep getting away with this.

gloating is vulgar

the christjews tried to convince the pagans it was bad

and we all know who won that argument

their power is failing, people recognise the weakness in submission

fucking old ball sack looking mother fucker
you can tell his tiny chod is pushing up against emma's perfect ass.
emma knows he can't penetrate her, but still the pushing up against her is unbearable.

gods power is made perfect in weakness

WOW he's holding her arms! somebody stop this sicko!

thats not a convenient response that a jew wouldve come up with to encourage submission and weakness in a conquered pagan people

:^)

just turn the other cheek goy

whoah this really made me think

#HARVESTED

>you have to become neopagan to recognise the fault in a weak philosophy

no jew, you just acknowledge the truth of history and change your morality

what kind of autist has a whole folder of anti-anti-christcuck memes saved?

and when they arent applicable to the topic you just throw something up as a red herring?

what does paganism have to do with recognising the inherent weakness of christcuck philosophy?

Your memes suck, Chaim.

>Left wing leaning parasite

be careful throwing those stones

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/08/21/pope-francis-put-migrant-safety-before-national-security/

BTFO

this is one of the funniest shit ive ever read

this is far funnier than when a black dude gets weirded out by eating a watermelon in public

idk i have jewish friends, never noticed them doing it once even though it'd blip on my radar immediatly

/ourguy/. Sup Forums btfo

May God have mercy on your souls you filthy heathens

>Sup Forums calling others rebbit

good red herring chaim

don't try and spread your bullshit anymore, you failed, you've lost the goyim

who /badgoy/ here?

Please, user. She's a self-righteous snob and out of touch with normal society.

Sorry sweetie, I don't visit Sup Forums

based christian. pagans get rekt.

Does normal society matter so much more?

>and have no time to plan for anything
Do you plans include swindling the hard working white man out of his home job and country?
if not then you're not Jewish